Ask a guy who has the balls to ask out a girl but always gets shot down

Ask a guy who has the balls to ask out a girl but always gets shot down.

How do you keep doing it? I have plenty of options, some that actually come onto me but I'm such a pussy that I never make the move.

do u do facial hair?

Vivec is the best deity.
Have you ever had any success? Are you hideous or just uncharismatic? What do girls who turn you down usually say is the reason for doing so?

Not OP, but same situation.
Ask away.

Well I usually ask it just outright, kinda jokingly and I don't have emotions if they shoot me down.

I wish but it won't grow.

No, I'm chubby and I believe that's it, and they either just say no outright or they're already dating someone. But I'm friends with almost everyone I meet so it doesn't get awkward or anything.

How do you play it? Do you ask a girl right away or do you try to get to know her first?

Fuck nigger.
I at least get to know the girl first. I don't make a move but I at least do that lol.

I ask girls at my school so I know them already.

Weight?
Height?

Race? READ: Are you a nigger?
Hair color? READ: Are you a ginger?

What would rate yourself from a scale from 0 to 10 with 10 being perfect and 0 Abomination

What do think is the reason why you get shot down always?

Looks or your game or the type of girl you ask?

Weight:150
Height: Manley 5"8
Race: Caucasian
Hair: brownish
Rating 4/10

Looks definitely. But I have had people have crushes on me but I always found out too late so maybe not looks.

>150
>Height: Manley 5"8
Honest question are you a girl?

I would ask do even lift but you clearly don't so... Also that's your problem go to and solve it.

Get ripped, Get laid, sing 99 problems by Jay-Z

Nah nigga I'm a man.

How many have you asked?

Like two because it's recently gained balls.

>Like two
You made it sound like you asked at least double digits.

Now you just sound 14

Its going to keep gettin easier broboy

Well that's enough OP, Time to try MGTOW.

>getting is the only way to get laid
hmm... confidence works better than muscles, faggot.

>confidence works better than muscles, faggot.

Keep telling yourself that while your banging fatties for the rest of your life.
Girls respond to money, status, looks and personality. In that order. And even if you're rich as fuck and they'll still bang the pool boy because of his abs.

Girls says they don't mind dating people without abs, but dangle a nice set of rock hard abs in front of them and from their facial expression, you can see they just got moist.