Welcome to the new Cavalier mem....nevermind guys

Guess his career went FLAT

Shattered tibia

And people wondered why he kept getting traded.

damn I was hoping he'd do well

I guess I can support the spurs in the playoffs then

he wanted to get traded from the mavs and the warriors ditched him the get cap space for KD

I mean the Cavs will still be fine without Bogut.

yeah of course they will. I'm saying I just root for whatever team that has an australian in it and hope they win in the playoffs

If Cavs get Varejao, will he still be playoff eligible cause of bogut's season ending injury?

>I just root
yeah, ok, mr ''Aussie''.

what?

>Le always get injured man

The term is 'barrack', you proxy American.

Oi I'll bash ya skull in ya BLOODY dingabarra mate you grubby knocker i'll smack ya round mate !!! ya hear that ya freaking nut i'll knock ya socks in mate you wanna go then fugwit AY?

JUST

They don't have a big man and forgot how to play defense. Cavs are done, may not even make it past the first round.

t. Cavs fan

This. If LBJ or Kyrie break down with even a minor injury we might as well tank the season to try to get 12-20th 1st round pick. This year's draft will be stacked.

American confirmed.

Haha dumb aussie faggot.

But doesn't Thompson always turn it up agaisnt the Warriors always? Like he can kind of neutralize donkey and out rebound him. The Cavs also seem to just turn it up no matter what in the playoffs. Defense included

>Neutralize a non offensive threat

wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

He's good for 10 points, 10 rebounds a game and nothing more.

This is true but the reason they were so good last season was because they didn't throw away the regular season as shooting practice and they worked on the defense they used in the post-season. Hell even the season before that they were better. Obviously never bet against playoffs LeGod but the early injuries this season have fucked the developmental flow of the team. The only hope now for a repeat is Love coming back at full or enough strength to go down the stretch.

>ynw warriorsfags crying that they lost the chip because donkey kicked too many nuts and finally paid the price for it

I couldn't even stomach today's game. Defense was so nonexistent it honestly infuriated me.
I want to chalk it up as a bad game but holy shit it was very bad. Hopefully there's enough time for Smith and Love to get their rhythm back but at this stage it's hard seeing them repeat as champs.

Shame about Bogut too poor guy.

cavs may end up getting larry sanders after all, they will most likely waive him tomorrow and that will have an empty roster spot, i cant imagine who else they would go after if not sanders

why do teams keep signing this useless glass knee aussie homo

The cavs will get KLove and JR back and they will make up for the great Andrew Bogut being out of the line up

I loved Andrew right until the signing with the Cavs, such a snake move, I bet he already had the place ready for another ring. Seeing the thumbnail on YT with him laying on the ground made me burst into laughter. Such great karma, he didn't get to spend even one minute on the floor with LeHairline, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, enjoy your rehab you koala-munching croconigger.

Warriors double agent, Thanks andrew bogut

Bogut used to post here

Wish him all the best