Why is it socially acceptable for men to spread their legs in a public place but it is not socially acceptable for...

Why is it socially acceptable for men to spread their legs in a public place but it is not socially acceptable for women to do that?

Other urls found in this thread:

someecards.com/news/women/problems-of-having-large-boobs-busty-woman-problems/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cause men aren't assholes about it and spread wide open like pic, plus if men could sit with legs together they would

Men have balls, women dont, women are all internal, men are external.
Hot balls can damage them if they stay hot.
Hot balls feels bad and airing them out is required.
Women look like whores who are opening up their vagina to the public to look at.
Good girls do not spread their vagina open for the world to see, they sit like they should with legs crossed

Cause I am stronger and if your leg touches mine, I would smack that leg so hard you wouldnt even be able to bait people on Sup Forums anymore.

Now imagine how strong that blow is.I smack your leg and your fingers get broken.
How much force is needed to be able to pull that off? Females never know because they are dumb.

We have two testicles that hurt when you compress them, I don't mind women who spread their legs (if you know what i mean).

Big balls coming thru

Doesn't explain why women can't spread publically

Improper, they are opening their vagina to the world.Only opens display their pussy for the world to see
Proper girls sit with their legs crossed

Gald to see this bullshit is still on the internet. Great job coping Buzzfeed from a year ago

this tbchon

Cause a fishy smell is considered assault so to avoid all possibilities all pussies rotten or not must stay closed

Is the same as having breast between your legs but they are as sensative as eye balls.

Duh

someecards.com/news/women/problems-of-having-large-boobs-busty-woman-problems/

that's not legspreading that's being retarded.
You don't need to spread them as much to feel confortable.
Actually that looks painful.

generally penises aren't inserted into penises

Because you'll piss and moan when we look up your skirt

The real problem here is how narrow that bench is.
That would be super awkward to sit next to a stranger.
I'd just stand.

Because testicles.

I couldn't give a fuck if a woman spreads her legs when she sits. Women need to stop being so self conscious. They're the ones that look down on that shit. Men don't give a fuck

Cause they will show off their smelly period pad or bladder leak pad when they spread their legs.No one wants to see that shit

IT'S NOT.
/thread

Men have balls
Also women are conditioned to sit with legs closed/crossed so when they wear skirts/dresses they dont accidentally show the good due to bad habits.

>not socially acceptable for women to do that
How so? Maybe women feel it isn't acceptable but honestly no one gives a fuck. Spread 'em all you want.

>it is not socially acceptable for women to do that?
says who? I sure don't give a fuck.

Why is it socially acceptable for women to wear jeans but it's not okay if I want to throw a dress on and air out my junk?

You can but then you'd be a cum guzzling faggot

Why is it not socially acceptable for men to have boners in a public place but it is socially acceptable for women to do that?

People can do whatever they want, unless their lives are so ego driven that they evaluate everything they do in terms of other people's judgement. If someone is blocking a seat you tell them to move whatever is blocking it, if not just stand their and be mad, really make no difference to anyone but you.

>Why is it socially acceptable for men to spread their legs in a public place but it is not socially acceptable for women to do that?

Because men and women are different and that's just how things are. Deal with it.

Why is it socially acceptable for women to get triggered by everything in the world and everyone else must cater to their infantile minds

she's probably got the yeast infection

and I imagine her cunt is hairy and laden with corn flakes and raisins

or maybe my balls are just too blue and swollen from trying to fuck your mother and failing to finish because she's an ugly disgusting whore.

It's acceptable as long as she is not wearing a short skirt. The girl in OPs pic just looks retarded because she is trying too hard though. I guess that is what happens when they leave the kitchen without knowing how things go in the outside world.

OP that girl is only sitting like tgat cuz she has bigger balls than you. Its a Trap!

Pic related?

>Why is it socially acceptable for men to spread their legs in a public place but it is not socially acceptable for women to do that?

As far as I'm concerned, you can spread your legs all you want honey. Don't let anyone tell you different.

And then everyone on Sup Forums stood up n clappedn then moot took back over Sup Forums and made everyobe remaining clap too then donald trump made it illegal not to clap for this thread. Soon everyone in the world was clapping and being gay on tumblr together. Captcga

Because men are the natural rulers of all they survey

Cuz men have balls and women who spread their legs in public are whores

>Mfw this nigga /thread his own post

Why is it socially acceptable for women to wear skirts, but not men? The answer is the same as for your question. That's just how it is because that's how it was.