Post your girl-friend's snapchat username and i'll send my micropenis to see how they react and post screenshot here ;)

Post your girl-friend's snapchat username and i'll send my micropenis to see how they react and post screenshot here ;)

kensaga

This thread will die in a matter of minutes because almost no-one here has a gf

Thats why i put "girl-friend" i should have said female friends ;-) Even better if they are out right now or with friends !

I want to believe

Runwaymermaid

Post any results!

My bad OP,
anyway I won't be able to participate in this thread anymore since I don't have any friend

leighatbh

bobbiejo22

Sent
Sent
Will post here if i got any answer stay tuned!

Then stick around and wait for one of them to reply and i'll post here ;)

jm.804

Well sure, plus I'm very impressed because all of your posts were dubs, nice job OP

dewbag2102

j.rifan Post reaction please!

Meggy9819

Ilubyouboy

Bellahjay

bump
>potential?

post some results you filthy nigger

Also send and say "you sending tits?" we might get some OC here

zoeselfe

Sent
Sent

Liv2602xoxo

Not much but first one to replied

May want to dim that brightness

Kajabj

Soon...

chaoticlyss. She's on Snapchat a lot so I know she'll respond fast

My girls is kaity_nichole, real Texas babe

romi2638

Lol post results

Katiemaydavies

Chelsea226912

Let's just make this absolutely clear one last time.

If we see you using the nazi salute, we beat your ass.

If we see you wearing robe and hood, we beat your ass.

If we catch you organizing rallies for white supremacy, we beat your ass.

You asked for this, fascist Trumpcunts. There will be no wall. There will be no muslim ban. There will be no ban at all.

If we catch you Trumpcunts trying to impose fascism on our soil, or attempting in any way to subvert the Constitution, we will BEAT YOUR ASS.

That is a direct THREAT, kids. Don't fuck around with the left. We will bury you all over again. Your monuments have been melted into ore, your bodies can be thrown into those same graves.

We'll give you another Civil War and leave the South a charred, blackened ruin. We run this entire country, we always have and we always will.

Keep this in mind, losers. Grow up and WATCH YOUR ASSES.

Bump

lol

Does anyone have screenshot of thread like this one but with good result ?

go faster user we need the results this is good

Hail hitler

Miahwallwin

obeyme4eva

Sorry, I can't read your autistic screeching over the sound of my white supremacy

Shanstar2014

Frkstinelb

Sent waiting for replies ;)

bump

zzzoii

Sandraminde93

OP delivers. My nigger

Forgot about these OP

Is that a screenshot? Did she show you the boobs? Lol

Big Cock ?
Big Cock ?
Big Cock ?
Big cuck.

Heavenlypratti

Hey man you forgot the picture this time

Anything on j.rifan? Shes on snapchat rn

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

candylandbaby12
katie.coxx12
shadowhunter19

Sk8ergirl22293

Send it!

keep it coming OP

Nop no boobs for now still waiting :D

Otherwise i just finish sending it to every username you gave me , waiting for replies and will post them here if i got any ;)

Nobody has mean or sarcastic girls in their snapchat really ? :D

xgeorgiecrocker .

AlliFromCali1

Yep she answered fast but just to ask me how the fuck i got her snap , i lie to her and she stop answering sorry ;)

loloisme

Geena

snappourmap

Lurking. Thread looks interesting. Have a bump op. Sorry about your cock.

stephbabez

She just took a screenshot of my pic but didn't answer sorry ;)

Try
Anegatrac30

lavinia944

Also try
Dannaseli

taramcaleese

shanice4dancing

bethd2121

danielabode

turtlepoots
Shes sent a bunch of nudes before so she might send some

celestemedina

She got a nice boobs
Andiebecker

Vlad1310

jadelibby

Total allot
itsyomamahoe

bump

sent to the 3 of them
katie just screenshoted but no answer
Sent

cuddlebearrplz

french... of course

Pourquoi?

Nice black chick
vvvogonpoetryvv

@McMissing13

Pls take a fake dick pick and send them, cause honestly here...

manda.panda35
aalexandriaa_13
dani_phantom92

Hahahaha

katherynsole

just say "its not fully hard *wink*"

op is king today

fucking hell we're never gettin nudes are we