Ok, so I'm in need of some bud. I'm a tree man from SC in Florida for the Irma cleanup...

Ok, so I'm in need of some bud. I'm a tree man from SC in Florida for the Irma cleanup. Sorry if you're still out of power, not my fault, blame the storm and Duke for not taking care of the lines better. I haven't had any smoke since I left home, and I could really use a gram. Anyone in 352 that can get me a hookup?

Budbump

Yet another shameless self bump. Anybody out there?

Found your own replys hilariously amusing. So bumping for a bro. Budbump

bump, wishing ya good luck from canada. Cheers

Lol, thanks brother.

I've got a buddy I made over XBL that lives in Nova Scotia, we play Elite Dangerous together all the time. Thanks brother!

Bumping my own thread again, not giving up! Won't be in the area forever, and I may end up going further South before I get to go home.

WHere in 352

i guess op dont want weed

I know some people in Jacksonville...but 352..your lookin at a few hours ride

Pitty bump for op.

I do, just getting back to where we're staying. Fruitland Park

>Fruitland Park
If you want to drive an hour to gainesville i can hook you up with dank

Good luck man, I moved from the 850, smoked oil all day every day, to 352 and I can't find it either.
But then again, I don't really socialize much.
You're appreciated though man, thanks for the hard work, you deserve some dankness for sure.

>DEA posting

We have to take our things with us every day in the case that we aren't going to room at the same place, so it takes me a minute to unload. Had to bring enough food and supplies for at least two weeks with no promise of having any of the common amenities of normal life. My crew got luck as fuck in that where we're boarding has electricity, showers, etc. Some of the other guys in my company are further south and have had to sleep in their trucks, haven't had showers since they left home, and have been eating only once or twice a day in some cases. I hate it for them, but I really hate it for the locals...

So can you make it or not ?

Finish the fucking job first you degenerate addict.

Unfortunately, the company I work for has us on a short leash, and the best I could do is meet someone uptown on the low. Thanks, though!

Yeah man, I hear ya, it's difficult to work out new plugs when you move to a new area. I hope that things work out for you, broseph! Hell, hang around long enough, you may be able to get a hookup with whoever I hopefully get into touch with! I hope you haven't had to suffer much in the aftermath, that storm fucked a lot of shit up... And thank you, but I'm only doing my job, and right now Duke is paying out the ass to have us down here, lol.

Sorry for the long posts, takes a minute to type, lol.

oh hello there DEA

Everyone is welcome to their own opinion, brother. Unfortunately I have to work at the pace that's set by the power company, and they're still out looking for the work in the area. As far as the addicted degenerate part is concerned, I take care of my wife and kids and keep the bills paid, so if I want to smoke a little bud in my free time, it's my decision.

Lmao, think what you want.

don't worry about him. I'm sure he spends his rent each month on booze and calls his mom to cover it when he's done binging.

dude stop it ok? nobody is going to hook your lazy ass up. god damn, go to a fucking ghetto if you really want weed.
>muh kids
>muh bills
>just relaxation
>dude weed lmao
you ain't fooling nobdy NARC!

You must be getting paid some killer wages for working out of state

I'm in the Sarasota area of your near by 50 an eighth 100 a quarter my guy doesn't do just one gram

I was lucky, the power didn't even go out.
Just know you're appreciated though, I know what it's like to go without power for a week or two

So, moving on and away from the 'hurr durr, DEA, durpity derp' comments, I'm still on the prowl. For future note, I'm on my cell, and I'm still trying to get settled in for the night and eat dinner, so please forgive any long periods of time between posts.

Fuck off, the whole state is full of out of state workers trying to get the power back on for people.
There's no reason to doubt his story.
Most of these dudes are working like 16 hour days in the elements with no electricity and little food.
He deserves some weed.

Damn, that sucks, I just had my wife send me some money yesterday and I've only got $30 left... Maybe I can get another smoker interested in throwing in, though.

As far as the wages are concerned, same standard pay, just a shit ton of overtime, 7 days a week, 16 hour days.

Got a good idea on how to get into contact with each other?

jesus christ please stop apologizing for not posting so much...

most OPs don't even come back to their own threads so....

Lol, yeah, well, momma raised me to be humble, so...

samefaggin this hard

I'm not OP you paranoid fuck

I just got done talking to my bossman, and I just realized how short my leash is... GPS units in the trucks are being watched like a hawk, and the CEO is in the area, so everyone's assholes are tighter than a virgin Catholic choirboys'... I can't even explore the area in my free time, damn... Best I can do to get away is to go to a local store within a few miles of my location, damn...

Dude that's fucked up

Yeah, but when I signed on to work for this company, I was told off the top that if I was fucking my wife and we got a call to go out on storm duty, I had to blueball myself and pack, lol... Us tree guys are a rowdy bunch, and if we get a call in the middle of the night while on storm work, we have to be ready to work.

For those of you who were supportive, thank you all! And to those of you affected by the storm, you're all in my heart, and I wish you all the best of luck! I don't see this going anywhere, so I'm going to get a shower and chill for a while before bed. Gotta drag myself out of bed again in the AM and do it all over again... The hopeful pothead in me will haunt this thread for a while, though I won't be posting until I see something of interest. Night, all!