>decide to run for president as republican
>convince majority to vote me into presidency as republican
>start failing at conservative agenda little by little
>keep failing at it and "compromising"
>by end of first term be middle of road president
>get re-elected
>go full democrat again and support liberal agenda as I did all along

9d chess muthafuckas

Trump faggots will never admit that their prez is fucking their mouths.

>mfw they post these threads everyday

>mfw 2 scoops 2 genders 2 terms

:)

we should have gone with jeb

lol I'm not even Republican and I knew you fucks should've went with Jeb...

Bound to happen

Jeb is god

Also I hope we soon have AI as our president

Trump is a fuckup, user. Don't mistake his being forced to work with Democratic leadership in Congress chess you fucking faggot

Feels that way op

Jeb Bush is a piece of furniture, user.

You can't prove that
You're just lasting out because you're butt hurt
Stop refusing to see reality
Even Obama didn't fail his base this soon after being elected and he had a majority of red senate

american retards need to fuck off to Sup Forums

Shh it's ok i love seeing their tears when they realize whoever wins the system always wins

>reality
You seem pretty butthurt to me user stretching the truth to make your fuckup seem competent

>you can't pwoove it

kek

>wins
remind us what Trump has actually accomplished so far, user?

We'll wait.

Fuck op

still better than hillary

I don't get it. Why would Trump install a retro stereo in the White House?

End thread//

>assumptions about who my fuckup is
Ok buddy

Keep hiding in denial

nuh-uh.

who do you think is advising him?

wow the haters are the most butthurt

she's not running anymore faggots
Trump is fucking up
address that

He's accomplished to piss off the senate

Supreme Court
TPP
Deregulation by EO's
Butthurtng liberals on a daily basis
Holding Congress accountable in the public sphere

Then shut up.

Wiggle and squirm all you like, conservative assholes... trump will forever and ever be the perfect embodiment of the foolishness of right wing ideals. And he will be the albatross around the GOP's neck that will stink forever. No scraping this mistake off on your political betters, trump is the ultimate conservative: trained to accept all conservative fantasies of oppression, and to handle that misinformation in the worst way possible.

Because liberals do the most scary thing of all... the thing that terrifies and horrifies and destroys conservatives: We remember. We remember what you did, and what you said, and we have the fucking proof.

lol you sir are 9d stupid.

The fucker is going to prison.

Yeah who cares shit is history faggots and trump won't do shit either

Hur

Amazing comeback
Must be a jew

Let's just make this absolutely clear one last time.

If we see you using the nazi salute, we beat your ass.

If we see you wearing robe and hood, we beat your ass.

If we catch you organizing rallies for white supremacy, we beat your ass.

You asked for this, fascist Trumpcunts. There will be no wall. There will be no muslim ban. There will be no ban at all.

If we catch you Trumpcunts trying to impose fascism on our soil, or attempting in any way to subvert the Constitution, we will BEAT YOUR ASS.

That is a direct THREAT, kids. Don't fuck around with the left. We will bury you all over again. Your monuments have been melted into ore, your bodies can be thrown into those same graves.

We'll give you another Civil War and leave the South a charred, blackened ruin. We run this entire country, we always have and we always will.

Keep this in mind, losers. Grow up and WATCH YOUR ASSES.

>Supreme Court
Trump didn't have shit to do with it--it was Congress
>The TPP
would have been off the table anyway
>EO's
were abuses when Obama did it, right faggot? Oh, wait

>Liberals
love watching Trump fuck up as much as we like watching you deny it

lol liberals are pathetic

I said shut up faggot

Go to bed Russia

It is time for you electionfags to go back to where you came from.

>We'll give you another Civil War
DONT WORRY MAAM I'M FROM THE INTERNET MMM DO I SCHMELL LOOFTWAFFLES

Kek
No u

It's a bannable offense to pretend you're a mod user
fuck off

kek

ITT
Underage fags

This is true.

I love that people actually believe there's a two party system. This is all a show to keep the masses entertained and to make them believe their life has depth. Trump has no power, the people pulling the strings in the shadows are controlling everything.

Theres nothing wrong with Trump reaching across the aisle and working with democrats. That how congress is supposed to operate, compromises between the two major parties that in the end satisfies the needs of either side

Stop trying to start a nuclear war with Russia over a non-argument.

Your new is showing.

>durr hurr wurr controlled by jews
Fuck off

>Trump didn't have shit to do with it--it was Congress
He picked a name from his list of names and Congress approved of his pick, what the fuck are you talking about?

>would have been off the table anyway
Bullshit faggot, maybe not in reality but Hillary certainly would have agreed, then tried to make some profit from the whole ordeal.

>were abuses when Obama did it, right faggot? Oh, wait
The EO's I referred to were Obama's that he ended, thanks for proving my point for me, moron.

>love watching Trump fuck up
Ya, we know, you're the party of OBSTRUCTION, it's laughable.

I'm not new, gfy.
You don't get to dictate what people discuss here.
Post that shit again and you get reported.

nice try alt left faggot

>implying Trump could keep his mouth shut for YEARS about succeeding at something
You don't get it. This is exactly why we like him. We know he's on the level, because he talks too damn much to be pulling secret bullshit.

Agree this is the way it should be.
However many voters believe we shouldn't work together and if they don't get everything they were promised then their candidate failed them

All these Trump supporters are PISSED over his tweet about him having compassion for the dreamers.

Either way, Trump's killing the Republican Party every single day and I'm OK with that!

Faggot please. All you've got is that Trump's NOMINATION was confirmed by Congress.

Meanwhile, no repeal of ACA, the Travel Ban was challenged, and Trump's own administration is understaffed with budget cuts.
You elected incompetence user. Do not reply to me again if you're that insistent on making a pile of shit into a victory. It won't happen.

Naw not Jews. Probably some Jews, but mostly corporate CEOs.

>the party of OBSTRUCTION
Trump is Schumer and Pelosi's bitch now user. That's more than just saying "no."

Fucking spic of course he would fall back on his word just like all the ones before him

>american retards need to fuck off
...he said, while posting on an American website.

CEO's are voting Americans too.

You know, if faggots like you voted instead of weaving elaborate conspiracies about "who really rules," we'd have us a decent society.

Her? Again? Move on, please. Kill all politicians and start again.

Shitty meme. You come looking for a fight with the left, you will need a coffin for your sorry ass.

Seriously, come and get it you fucking dipshits! COME AND GET IT!! We'll fucking send your weak asses straight to hell!

When we knock all the teeth out of your face, it will match your red hat!

Same.

>Post that shit again and you get reported.

>Kill all politicians
as usual you lolbertarians overstate the case

Hillary has zero criminal history. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Not even a traffic ticket.

Trump, on the other hand. The fucking asshole of the universe!

Actually believing the jews would allow a non controlled man be the president of the United States really bugs the shit out of me. Come on we're talking about the most powerful country of the world hand on hand with Israel. Let me remind you USA was build on the premise of having a slaved population that only serve those who make "democracy"

STOP THREADJACKING YOU FAGGOT FUCK

Tbh theres a large difference between the "dreamers" and the rest of illegal aliens. Most of these kids have spent their entire livelihoods here in America.

I think this pivot to the center is going to help to pass most of his legislation (ie. the upcoming tax overhaul), even though some compromises will be made.

>no repeal of ACA
I love how you fools blame Trump for what Congress is paid to do. The Repubs who voted against repeal are fake republicans, they have sold out to Saudi Arabia and others.

>Travel Ban was challenged
By who? What has the Supreme Court said about it?
Most of the Judges that have been interviewed about the situation are calling that judge an idiot and an OBSTRUCTIONIST, how ironic.

>Trump's own administration is understaffed with budget cuts
Neo Cons surrounding him, this is news to you?

>You elected incompetence user.
Yes, we have elected ban Congressmen and they need to be replaced immediately for not doing what the American people voted them in to do.

The law will stop the trump train

r8 me

>Trump is Schumer and Pelosi's bitch now user.
Why, because he wants the two party system to start ACTUALLY functioning? Kill yourself retard.

Solid 7/10

The Founding Fathers tried to have slavery made illegal. The South at the time was the cash cow for the entire Colonies and that would have not been politically possible.

By the 1850s the North had industrialized enough to consider telling the South to fuck off.

6/10
9/10 hawt

>ban
bad*

The difference between Trump and the immigrants?

1) Immigrants work for a living. Trump has never worked a day in his life.

2) Immigrants pay taxes and receive NO BENEFITS. Trump doesn't pay taxes and pays for golf with taxpayer money.

3) Dreamers attend school because they want a better future. Trump has no education whatsoever.

We'll gladly send Trump the shitstain to Mexico and keep all the Dreamers here!

You keep fucking that chicken user. The Trump administration has been a failure so far, with a multitude of resignations and firings.
>ban congressmen

Trump said he alone could fix the problems. So far he has failed to do so. Own up to it you dense fuck.

Mueller, Comeys' best friend is owned.

www.msnbc.com/brian-williams/watch/language-expert-trump-s-way-of-speaking-is-oddly-adolescent-1047999555942

>trump is a Sup Forumstard

No, the two-party system is working. The Democrats are getting a slow foothold back in Congress, and there isn't shit you can do to stopit.

Worst president in this country's history.

8/10 any moar?
You're in every rate thread!

lel yep

>>ban congressmen
I corrected myself above genius, nice try though.

>Trump said he alone could fix the problems.
No, no he didn't.

>LOOFTWAFFLES

>dickileaks

zozzle

Rate me. Just got my hair cut

...based off a japanese website

>Believing an enemy of the state

Yes he did you fucking faggot
Trump bragged he was the only one who could do it and here he admitted he didn't know what the fuck he was doing with repealing the ACA and working with Congress.

That was Papal legate and Cistercian abbot Arnaud Amalric.

6/10 lose the glasses and beard

8/10

damn u must be dumb

faggot