How do you feel tonight?

how do you feel tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=th4Czv1j3F8
youtube.com/watch?v=uh4dTLJ9q9o
youtu.be/m7LSOrqXsNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bored. Bought a new mouse today and gonna make some pizza in an hour or so.

youtube.com/watch?v=th4Czv1j3F8

>pic related

My dog was diagnosed with cancer yesterday. Not the happiest.

Really weird...I've got my grandma in the hospital cause she's hurt but she's gonna by fine.. what I'm really woried is getting a gf...I really don't know what I'm doing wrong here, I'm good looking and I've got a nice style (that's what they say at least). I'm 19 and since I broke up with my gf (2 years ago) I haven't been able to even kiss a girl. I may be too slow on doing a move I don't know.....but I really need a girl that can talk to and do things with her....

Like I do every night tired, stressed, and worried for future

Everyone goes through dry patches user. Keep your head up. You got your whole life ahead of you.

My grandpa died on Tuesday and Florida just beat us on a hail mary. Kill me

Going to be homeless on tuesday, losing my family, planning my suicide.....feeling fucking great OP thanks for asking

I don't know Sup Forumsrother, I feel empty
Maybe I'm just tired but that's it, there's nothing more

i know dude im not even sad...but you know.... thoughts and stuff keep turning around my head. "Why them and not me", that is the most central thought..

really sorry to hear that user. bur you gotta find strength inside you man. gotta keep on living.

I was pic related once while flying on a plane with my headphones in listening to " racing in the street" by Bruce Springsteen, I felt lonely then and I feel lonely now

Great! Thanks for asking! Enjoying craft beer and Miles Davis - Bitches Brew - Spanish Key SACD on speakers as I type.

I feel like shit, I won't go into specifics but I think I self sabotaged myself like I always do. I am the single biggest piece of shit I know. Not elaborating, just looking to vent and I don't have anyone to talk to.

Not so bad. Some days ago i felt lonely but i discovered the less time i spend with the girl i like, i think less in it, so ints only me, splatoon 2, memes and furry hentai. Not so bad at all, just having something to not be thinking about life, be busy.

Pretty good, user. Thanks for asking. Heading to Europe for 3 weeks in about a month. Weather is beautiful where I live. Took the top & doors off the jeep. Been driving around all day listening to music. Now ima have a few beers and work on some music of my own.

And I rolled dubs to boot. Life is good.

Was in a party yesterday, left to buy cigarrettes and never came back.
Now I'm here... How are you?

Like I've been sucked into a living nightmare full of sickness and death

transformers: devastation is -80% on steam but i don't have money to buy it

Idk why im an I chose to major in engineering

Tired, sad, and increasingly more desperate for physical affection.

I know I'm much better off than others, because damn some people here are having a real shitty time.

Actually, I'm a little moody. Just started the school year and I'm a little worried about giving a good image about myself to other people I don't know very much. There's also a girl in my class that I like but she didn't notice, yet. I'm worried about my future because I'll be eighteen soon and I don't really have future expectations. My dream is to, someday, become a respected journalist and work for a good newspaper. It's kinda messed up everything, and also kinda stupid. There's a girl that sits at my right on class and I believe she likes me, bad thing is that I don't and I'm worried to get to that day when I have to "friendzone" her and break her feelings. Like I said, I'm worried about the image I give to other people, especially new one. I think that's all, maybe I left something. Like Bob Ross said, "I'm waiting now the good times to come". :)

I want to fucking kms, wish I had the balls

Dog, you're basically me a few years ago, don't worry about your personal image, I know is gonna sound cliche, but just be yourself, the best friends you're gonna get are the ones that accept for whoever you are.

Lonely, depressed, afraid

Like it is coming in the air

id buy it for you but i cant tell if youre bullshitting and some other faggot would probably post his profile too

Same, some friend told me a few weeks ago about some cousin of her who killed himself and ask me to not kill myself, that's another promise I'm gonna break.

Thanks, man. I'll try to keep that in mind :)

Its not like I want to kms /contemplating sometines but it is not that severe as few years ago/, but it is so dull and boring that I am starting to do pretty dangerous stuff for a thrill and possibly getting myself killed.
The fuck should I do ... drugs are not my thing, I hate getting super drunk though I do it occasionally with friends.
Fucking hell, life is boring if you think about it.

>girls
>girls
What are you fucking gay?

A fucking leaf ...

Something wrong with being gay? Also nice dubs

Hidden in a village!

well i did just die in someone's arms.
must've been something they said.

Currently im in a depressed state in which i miss my ex girlfriend for no reason. Its been a year and a half and shit about her still gets to me. I feel like i lost my best friend when i lost her and i just fill up my sorrows with alcohol and drugs until i nolonger feel any pain. I hate the fact i have no money atall and as a student knowing im going to be in debt for the next few years scares the shit out of me. Ive been tempted just to end it but i know my life isnt as bad as other people i know. Im going into my final year of university and im writing a 15,000 word disertstion which i have no clue where im going with it atm. I have afew family issues including a family member just being diagnosed with cancer and yeah. Afew more things.

Haven't pooped in 2 days.

I've had 3 rum and cokes and I've been playing with a loaded pistol for about half an hour. This might be goodbye

That's normal at your age. Just know that all those experiences await you. The more patient you are the more enjoyable they were be. Don't let your life pass you by.

no, not really. just as long as they aren't fags.

I know that feel bro, atleast you have the right tool for the job, cuts, pills, hanging and jumping are all a shitshow.

youtube.com/watch?v=uh4dTLJ9q9o

I've been listening to this all day, it makes me so happy and so sad at the same time.

Trips

lonely. i have no friends anymore.

funny thing is I have no intention of shooting myself, I always planned on putting on my Karate Kid headband and commiting seppuku like a faggot

I'm a little sad, but I don't know why. I'm in the university and have great notes, actually I'm doing some homework of history right now. But it's the same all days, I'm always tired and a little depressed. It's all fine in the school, so I don't have a real reason to be sad.
I don't want to get a girlfriend right now because I believe I could not make my studying as well as I been doing it. But I think that that's what I need.

Some advices Sup Forums?

Thanks man that's really reassuring. Its just that I'm always in a group of friends that are at least two years older than me and all have some kind of gf...just wished I had the guts to go on and persuade what I want.

I just received a great promotion that comes with increased benefits, a car, and more time off, but I still feel like a shit. I'm halfway into this bottle of whiskey and it's not helping. I don't know what to do anymore. I just want to disappear.

I'm not feeling anymore. Everything seems to be going great, and there's nothing specifically wrong, I just don't feel it. I have a few friends, I go to school almost completely on scholarships and don't have to work...

So why don't I feel anything?

Double dubs

shitty, but that's about par.

Know the feels hope things work out user

Every weekend I hope for some adventure. I end up here on this fucking site. Wait for the wife to decide when she wants to fuck. Virtually unlimited entertainment available but nothing that makes me feel like my life has any meaning. My welding job is the only thing I enjoy anymore.

I've felt unmotivated to do anything for the last week, I only spend a grand total of 10 hours a week at school and barely do anything outside of it, I only hang out with my friends a couple times a month, I don't know what to do with myself

I fixed my sink, ended up having to replaced the entire tubing,
now im cooking beans,
but they are for the week,
I may go out to eat/

In third week of college. Auditioning for a world class drumline tomorrow.

Hey brah just saying before you do that try something adventurous first. May help

Eating Subway, playing Skyrim, gf & doggo chilling out on the bed with me. Night is pretty okay

Same shit m8, I started to do stupid shit in the montains just to feel alie for a bit.

Honestly the whole girlfriend thing is overrated. Fuck some women and settle down when the time is right. Didnt have a girlfriend till i was 30 and ended up marrying her. Best decision i made was waiting for the right one and just fucking randoms till she came along

Like absolute shit. I just got lectured by some guy that I was planning to fuck from this craigslist ad. he rambled on for a full 20 minutes about how I'm too young to be whoring myself out to randoms online

Actually pretty good for a change. Babysitting a pup, which is pretty rad.

if you're too young to fuck people on graigslist then you're too young to be in Sup Forums you little fag

Pretty good, thanks for asking. How about you?

Sounds like you need to make your own adventure. Just go somewhere you always wanted to go

>No mountains nearby
why

I get you user.... I do t mind doing that and you seem to know what ur talking about... but again I don't know how the fuck I do that, since I haven't been able to even kiss a chick in like a year and a half.

You live in a era where all you have to do is swipe right my friend which is good for said fucking but bad for relationships. Wait until you meet the girl who just fucking floors you with a look and talk to her. Never fake what you are and always be content with what you are. You'll find someone. Dont date for the sake of dating

Things will be alright, user. I broke up with my ex about 2 years ago too. But recently got married to my best friend. It took me a good year before I was ready to move on. I promise you'll find someone.

Thanks man. Gonna try just that. Gonna build my self esteem and get some chick to fuck, just for letting that out of my brain, for letting me concentrate more on the things I do. Because overall, sex is a primary instinct.

Thank u user. Not really miss her but just wondering if I will find any sort of female companion. But ur right man

My wife wouldn't like it if I went to Thailand.

Also side note i met my wife in ukraine when i was touring europe. Just my personal opinion women in america suck, not saying there isnt good ones but most are fake and self centered

I get you..I'm from Greece but American women seem pretty shallow indeed.

Well then she is a shit wife especially if she doesnt wanna go to one of the best party city in the world. Bangkok is probably one of my favorite places but if you wanna go real cheap the phillipines is always a good choice

You dont even know. Also since you're from greece you definitely wont have a problem. Fantastic women out there indeed.

Just talk to some girls man. sounds easier said than done but just choose who you talk to carefully and things will work out. Girls like when guys open up to them. We have this thing in us that says "I can fix him". Use that if you have to.

Convince me to kill myself. I'm almost there. I just need a little hgelp.

I agree... anyway thanks for the help gonna go to sleep now. Hope everybody in this thread is gonna feel better tommorow, peace!

Dont do it user. Whats going on buddy

live stream it faggot

Thanks user...working on it!

Truer words have never been spoken user.

Nah m8, was never a fan of being in front of a camera.
I'm a firm believer that a man's suicide is a really personal thing, the culmination of all his life and it shouldn't be shared with anyone who only has the sake of morbidity.

High on heroin, so, great.

Like my gf is gone for good.....

I was being stupid and watched thirteen reasons why. I was mostly okay until this point: youtu.be/m7LSOrqXsNI

This is basically what 1/3rd of my nightmares are. I don't want o liver without her anymore.

Even though that's a simple question, the answer is incredibly complex.

Being diagnosed and living with an incurable disease has caused me to open my eyes on how I perceive the world. I have reached a point where I have immense pain every day. We have tried all current treatment options, including repeated brain surgeries. The toll it has taken on myself as well as my family has not only been physically, but mental, emotional, and financial. It has put me in about 10 different kinds of pain and I won't lie, I struggle dealing with it often. That being said, I have learned that I will hurt no matter what, but I would rather be out doing things that I love and enjoy instead of staying home and feeling sorry for myself. I also know there is always someone worse off than me. It's definitely hard to have everything ripped from you in general, but especially so from a young age. I'm currently 21, but have been dealing with this disease, that progressively gets worse, my whole life. I guess I just try not to focus on the negatives and find greener pastures. It's also opened my eyes and shown me that most things in life aren't as big of a deal as I used to make them out to be. It took me coding in an ICU room after a surgery to figure that one out.

To everyone here who is hurting or isn't, I wish you the best.

Oh and to make matters worse, my most recent scans showed a new 4.5cm mass that was not there 2 weeks prior.

What's heroin like user? Always heard its the most pleasurable experience one could have. Hope you can get off it if you choose too, not judging.

I'm sorry brah. Honestly i hope for a miracle of thats what you need. Honestly you sound like a very cool dude with alot of self reflection and wisdom

Really sorry man, I hope you get to do a lot of shit you want before you die.

I'm going home alone after bullshit cos I'm stupid. Start raining

I am thinking about 28yo camwhore slut from richmond who played out with my heart.

>had a dream when I was a kid
>relived my whole life in what seems the be a warm Amber sunbeam filled with all my memories.
>woke up and asked myself "at what point does consciousness begin ?"

It's all been downhill from there.

I feel like I don't relate with people at all. I mean I'm funny , charismatic , friends repeat funny things I say almost in admiration. So I know I'm a cool decent guy.
Yet
>I love being alone until I become lonely
>I kind of don't feel that warmth or real sense to be with anyone.
>family thinks I might be gay because I been single so long
>just excuses they tell themselves so they don't plainly say that they could see I can't form bonds of attachment.
>even closeted fags find someone.
>for good measure I fuck Asian whores every 2 weeks
>I don't get off on them never have , just feel like fucking and I guess I fuck good but that's not the measure of any thing.
>don't remember the last time I cried.
>I just feel lost
Since that dream it's like everyone is born riding a river and somehow I got bumped off into the shore and can't get back in so just watch
>I'm very observant
>hardly smile
>am too serious

Girls flirt with me but it seems that in a short while they just forget about me.

I don't remember the last time I cried.
I don't feel human.
Fuck

I agree with this user except take the pistol out with you. Let it fucking ride

Story? Im curious