How do you have fun without drugs or alcohol? I literally don't know how

How do you have fun without drugs or alcohol? I literally don't know how.

Try Watching "Whose Line Is It Anyway". I literally laugh my ass off the entire time, even with reruns I've seen before.

Pull the trigger and let's get it over with already!

Bunp

If by "pull the trigger" you mean "get high", then, yeah, I just pulled the trigger. I feel bad about it.

I just pulled the trigger a couple hours ago on some gabapentin. Feeling bretty good
What'd you shoot yourself with?

Long time alcoholic here. I really fucking wish I knew the answer. I quit drinking several months ago and I don't enjoy shit. I seriously can't remember the last time I had a significant positive emotion, or a good day. I'm considering just drinking again even though it would be the death of me.

I fuck my wife sometimes... But it takes some effort. I grow pot... But don't smoke... Its fun but ... Drugs.

So I play vidya. But that's more relaxing... Nor really fun. Just how I unwind.

So my daughter? She's 2. When she's not making me nuts we play. I pulled her broken power wheels around with the lawn mower today. Kinda white trash but don't give a fuck. It was fun. When she's 6 shell get a go cart or a 4wheeler.

Just weed. I hate how I can't not do it though

There's always jerking off. But it's only fun while it last

Tonight me n my lol girl are watching the night begins to shine. 2nd time right now. I feel a little pride that she's learning a cool teen titans song other than calliou or some wiggle song.

How do you get high from gabs. I have tons of that shit for my knee

>tfw no weed

Other than gabas, I could easily get lortabs, but I've built up a tolerance to them. It takes around 12 for me to even feel anything.

What happened to your knee?

>How do you have fun without drugs or alcohol? I literally don't know how.

Some busy work or cleaning or creating some fucking thing ... go for a walk. Just remain distracted.

I personally would rather stay loaded all the time. But that's just me.

Its my back actually. Couple of herniated discs. My back give me sciatica in my leg... Mostly around my knee

I see. Just take around four or five and you should feel something.

Wow... Ok. Yeh. Id imagine 5 would do something

VIDIA
SELF JUICING

Isn't gabapentin kinda dangerous to take in excess? I mean I don't actually know, it just seems like it would be. Like it does kind of weird shit to your nervous system, right?

Walk around outside naked

It might take a couple hours to kick in. Let me know how it goes!
It is, and it does.

Adrenaline

Edgy.

Just dive inside your mind and cook up something fucked up.

This fucking guy.

I love it

How?

If you're okay with being a bit of a psycho, I always get a kick out of making random women single mothers and hurting homeless people.

Get a load of this edgelord.

Fuck it I'll bite. Give moar details.

Oh shit I hope you aren't serious

Idk op I'm Shrooming with some good shit I got off deepweb

Thanks.

Op here, I started with a little tiny bit of a stem of a shroom. I'm mad at myself for being high, but I feel 300% better

Go play a game with friends. Get into MTG and play at a store with some other people. Perhaps read a good book?

I feel like once you open that door (especially habitual drug/alcohol use) sober life will never ever be as fun. This is why I've never tried heroine or meth considering the fact I can't go a day without drinking or smoking weed.
>inb4 weak willed faggot
No, I just realize how pointless this life is and how the money/government sucks the life out of people everyday. Might as well get high and feel good with my time on this planet.

Never tried drugs nor have i been drunk/buzzed. I know it sounds really fucking cliche but i have as much fun as i want chilling with friends, reading, and playing vidya. A tip from me would be to find something you enjoy but don't normally spend money on, take all the money you'd be spending on drugs and alcohol and put it towards that. I've found that hosting parties and get togethers for my friends is pretty fucking fun and satisfying, and not nearly as expensive as you'd think.

You have to swallow that stuff.

I never had the balls to order something from the deepweb, i'm always paranoid i'm gonna end up in jail or with a shitty product

How old are you?

That's smart of you user. Doing anything illegal with an electronic paper trail is retarded, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

vidya or tv

Meth isn't even as addictive as everyone tells you it is. I've smoked, snorted, and shot up meth.
The only bad part about it is the comedown, but that doesn't last too long. It's been about a month since I've shot up and I haven't felt any kind of withdrawal or strong urge to do it again.

Well, don't blame yourself too much, your brain is just another organ and it might not be in top shape who knows. But lemme tell ya, I just bought a motorcycle and holy fuck is that a hoot. 0-60 in 4.5. That'll get you hard.

>motorcycle

Please tell me this is not your first bike.

try amphetamines it will be very hard not to have fun, it makes literally anything and everything interesting and fun to do.

go for research chems

Damn wish I had some amphetamines. Gotta clean my room.

first one with balls anyway.

I just took a little more shrooms. I'm watching Bojack and having a lot of fun, but also I'm starting to lose patches of time

by being an interesting person

LOL this. I rebuilt a section of my fence and sweeped the entire concrete patio just because it was "fun".

just organized my whole room too wew, time to deploy the landing gear. haven't eaten in 6 hours

alcoholic here, i'm on klonopin for anxiety and an antidepressant for depression. i drink myself to sleep every night, and as soon as i wake up the first thing on my mind is having a beer. i've tried getting healthy and going to the gym but i just get so bored i don't know what to do with myself, besides pace around in circles in my living room.

Work out at home and be productive then drink after, moderation is the key.

Gotta rewire your brain to enjoy doing productive things instead of just tricking it into feeling good with chemicals. There's a balance somewhere, I still haven't figured it out

Sup Forums we need you

Oh cool, someone's trying to literally and unironically go to prison for murder.

>thinking a tweet would result in a murder charge
lol

It's all about intent. I just screencapped that shit, too, and will be happy to submit it to law enforcement.

Well it sounds like you got it all figured out! Everyone! Listen to user. Says meth isn't very addictive. Cool! Preach it from the singlewide!

Thought is a crime? Ok Hillary.

Do it you fucking retard, nothing's going to happen at all. I'm not even a part of this either so if you think you're about to rat me out, you can get fucked you stupid bitch.

What's your argument?