Bit of a Sup Forums newfag. What is the consensus regarding Joji? I actually think George can produce some pretty good...

Bit of a Sup Forums newfag. What is the consensus regarding Joji? I actually think George can produce some pretty good, serious music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6iefP8lf3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its boring shit thats only notable because of his fucking retarded youtube channel

soundcloud rapper #4546435329

I dont know what these other fags are on about, joji bops.

Have you actually heard any of it?

awful uninspired "lo fi hip hop" beats, soundcloud rap, just shit

Its inoffensive, milquetoast SoundCloud stuff. It's not bad. Relatively well produced, but there's nothing unique or particularly interesting about it.

If it was made by someone who wasn't already famous no one would give it a second look.

Pink Season is a masterpiece though.

youtube.com/watch?v=H6iefP8lf3o

>

This seems to be a pretty divisive board as far as tastes go. It is,however, to be expected when music itself is so diverse and taste is so subjective.

>Pink Season is a masterpiece though
How old are you, 15?

Joji can sometimes be a guilty pleasure.
He has some good music, and I do like his newest song "Rain on me".
But damn, it's just typical "lo-fi hip hop".
Like really? Fucking Rain in the background to fill up the space of the piano and drums?
Golly, i sure do love these s a d b o y v i b e s.
If it wasn't for his singing (which also isn't too outstanding if i'm being critical) and for his internet fame, Joji would just be another
soundcloud producer. He got some talent tho, and he's kinda cool.

Perhaps. As an artist he is still defining himself outside of the Pink guy character. He has a good singing voice, and the composition is well done. If this is the first album he's released (I don't even believe it is finished) it is demonstrable promising. There are, of course, others who are better but that doesn't necessarily mean he's bad.

It really isn't all that special. Some fun lines here and there, but the samples are fairly stale (though admittedly better than most "SoundCloud rappers"). Structurally the songs are formulaic, which makes the entire album kind of boring after 2 or 3 listens. I agree that it probably wouldnt have been notable if the album had come from a non-eceleb.

I am 25, but I don't understand how that is relevant to music.

>Pink Season is a masterpiece
No, it got stale. It was worse then his original Pink Guy album. Pink Guy had some good tracks and I can still go back to that album. Pink Season was a honeymoon.

For me, it's pretty hit or miss. I really enjoyed rain on me, you suck charlie, and thom. Really disliked waste my time, and quite a few others because they ere rather sterile and didn't really do anything that the other songs he produced hadn't already done. He definitely lacks diversity when it comes to his "serious" selection. I know he does the Pink Guy stuff, but I keep Joji and Pink guy separate.

Agreed. The original was still a "joke" album, but it had catchy good songs. Pink Season had a lot of terrible filler and forgettable jokes that didn't land.

I'd say fuck off back to where you came for but you are the majority here now so nvm

Hey, I only like two of those things.

The bait meme is old as shit though

Since when does calling something bait denote being a teenager?

... but he doesn't rap most the time though

>PLEASE END ME V1
>Hahahaa dood xdddd ironic memez xxd
>im gonna totally kill myself aha

Joji stop making this goddamned thread already, just because you ask more than once doesn't mean things will change. Your shit's utterly forgettable soundcloudcore lo-fi. Your Pink Guy act's just shitty Youtube celebrity rapping with slightly above average beats for the genre. I don't even particularly hate your music, it's so fucking irrelevant and average in comparison to every other hipster faggot with a soundcloud

Replace Demon Days with Pink Season

Le Nujabes a e s t h e t i c

fpbp

its kinda disappointing cause from the little i know about him, he seems like a cool well mannered guy, but his music is sub average lofi bandcamp hiphop

it's boring shit. he's literally put rain samples over more than one of his songs lol.
soundcloud producers=/=artists sry dude. he literally sings everything falsetto to hide his shit voice it's annoying as fuck.

Pretty vapid, not a whole lot interesting about it. That being sad it sounds alright, I wouldn't say it's unpleasant to listen to.