So has anyone on Sup Forums ever hit there significant other? If so, why? Do you think it was justified...

So has anyone on Sup Forums ever hit there significant other? If so, why? Do you think it was justified? Did you feel bad? I've choked my gf so that so that counts as hitting and she told my whole family about it behind my back (yes I know how stupid that sounds) but things got way better after that incident and we weren't fighting anymore but for some reason she thought it would be a good idea to tell everyone and now my family sees me as a monster. Idk what to do.

>Idk what to do.

You could always load a pistol and stick it in your mouth and see how many times you can pull the trigger

Once I shoved my gf really hard onto the sofa. I never struck her but shoving her is still enough to get me in fuck loads of trouble.

After this she was crying so hard and said shit like "you're gonna pay for this" and I got spooked as fuck.

I apologized sounding very sincerely and then told her I would take her to Disneyland. That made her happy and she stopped crying.

And yea I did take her to Disneyland too. We live somewhat close by so we didn't have to fly there.

Already crossed my mind.

You live in the peace and solitude you have earned from properly adjusting your woman's cunt attitude. Who gives a fuck what people think of you.

Did it happen anymore after that? What did she do to make you do that to her?

my ex used to get physical when she was mad at something and even more so when she was mad at me over the dumbest things

eventually lost my cool, slapped her with a force of 10000000000 and ever since then, i've been the monster. it didn't matter how many times she's cut my shit, attacked me, broke my stuff etc. that slap made everyone stop interacting with me.

Is your gf 7?

LOLWUT is your gf 10?

Embrace the peaceful world of not giving a fuck. Fuck everyone.

Did you feel bad after this? I can't shake the thought that I'm a fucking monster for this.

i used to slap my ex girlfriend around quite a bit. Sometimes during arguments, but more often when id be trying to reach orgasm.

okay story time - never confessed this before
>be me, 21yr old with 19 yr old gf (half irish half puerto rican, pretty cute, fat ass)
>go to visit my brother in another city, have a good day
>visit an aquarium, cheery time, hang out with young toddler niece
>go back to hotel room, have a bunch of beers
>Heineken start to run dry, I want some leg
>she's not feeling it
>start getting dominant, she refuses
here's where things get sour
>she starts a firm tongue and cracks shitty insulting jokes
>get drunkenly upset, tell her to stop
>she doesn't...
>take a firm hand and raise it
>she has a concerned look
>i drop it, instead push her to the bed
>get even more mad, that she (in my mind) deserves to be hit, but I don't do it
>take shit in the room and throw it, breaking it
>she's fucking terrified
>decide she does need to be hit
>again, stop myself before I hit her
>walk out of room, go to hotel stairwell
>think about all the failures in life that led you to this moment

don't ever hit a fucking female you faggots

My girlfriend keeps hitting my fist with her face

peaceful world my ass it's been hell for me ever since.

i felt bad during, felt worse after, felt even shittier and smaller after she told everyone and they told everyone else. i wasn't a monster before, but the way i've been treated from everyone to former best friends/close friends/family/people i went to school with and even coworkers past and present, it's turning me into one.

no one gives a shit about your side of things if you're a man and you got physical with a girl despite all they've done.

Explain why you did it, if it was for a good reason they will understand it, if it wasn't for a good reason then just apologize

> Striking a Female, who is, in all cases Far Inferior to you.
Beta Cuck

Man I feel the exact same way like she could murder my entire family but it wouldn't matter cause at this point I'm convinced I'm just a monster.

/Thread

She literally kept telling me to hit her and just trying to piss me off so I would actually hit her. I lost my temper and tried to control myself but the best I could do was limit it to a choke (a weak one at that) yes I know it's not justified I'm just telling how it happened.

OP, I used to say the same thing and now I'm a fucking hypocrite for doing it.

No it didn't happen again. She was just acting like a complete brat. Everytime we have an argument she just tries to leave instead of setle the argument. Hence why I shoved her on the couch.

No but she acts like what. Fucking cunt. You would be surprised how crazy women in general are for Disneyland and shit.

Like I said we did go. I went there with an open mind. It was pretty fun tbh.

Easier just to dump the cunt rather than hit her. Less backlash too.