So what did he do besides kill that terrorist since 2008?

So what did he do besides kill that terrorist since 2008?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2an9LigwII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obamacare, prison sentence reductions, attacks on fossil fuels, putting the pressure of the federal government against states with "sexist/homophobic" laws.

Yes. By being totally incompetent and allowing the Democratic party to be humiliated and smashed by the Republicans in the mid-term elections, he did in fact bring about the Congress that implemented all of those changes

He said Obama, not the Republican Congress.

He's focused on being the first president to do a lot of shit. Like the first president to have a female combat commander or a female Army Ranger, or the first president to visit Hiroshima. First president to implement national healthcare laws on civilians.

Why is visiting Hiroshima a merit, sounds fun.

>no evidence of the kill other than "yeah we totally got him"
>""""killed"""" a little more than a year before elections
>done when his ratings were tanking hard

do people really believe this?

he is a massive war criminal and a lying evil hypocritical piece of shit.
Libya. Enough said.
youtube.com/watch?v=d2an9LigwII

Pulled out of Iraq and armed ISIS to turn Iraq into a terrorist training ground.

Then he sent the terrorists to Syria where he continued to arm and supply them in the efforts to run Syria into the ground too.

Then he killed Gaddafi and told all the Muslims that they should move to Europe.

Then he said if he had a son he'd probably punch cops in the face and get shot because cops are racist. And basically supported every felon who was killed by police in his term.

And left the US on the brink of a race war.

All in all, Obama did a lot more than anyone expected out of a stupid nigger.

Why is being "the first" to do anything make it good? Maybe he just has a fetish for virginity.

Would he really risk everything like that?
>"I killed Osama, aren't I the greatest?"
>*New Osama tape released calling Obama a cuck*
>Obama EXPOSED

That terrorist would have been killed regardless of who was in office at the time. It was pretty much handed to him on a silver platter by someone who wanted Osama Bin Laden dead, it's not like he actually did anything that helped lead us to the point where we could kill Osama. He just got lucky.

make race relations the worse they have ever been?

no, but USA has huge amounts of intel. If word that osama bin laden died of cancer on a cave or something like that the info would get on the hands of the gov pretty fast. Than you just go in with the "we did it." and take credit for something that was bound to happen

you basically nailed it.

I thought Obamacare was going to be impossible to repeal once they got it through

Well hes a muslim so that makes sense

Gun salesman of the decade. I forgot that one.

He literally helped fuel race relations to their lowest levels since the 1970s with statements like
>If I had a son he woulda looked like Trayvon

On top of that he pretensiously lectured the country and told us were not "native Americans" despite my family being daughters of the revolution and having native blood in my family tree, according to Obama I'm just a racist white squatter. This isn't my country, nor my forefathers'

>Weaken people who track terrorists by cutting their budgets
>Weaken people who hunt terrorists by cutting their budgets
>Weaken people who kill terrorists by cutting their budgets
>Gets credit for taking him down

Funny how that works, Osama was going to die it was just a matter of time. More luck than it is anything else.