Why are white americans so cucked?

why are white americans so cucked?

Look at their lard ass president

White guilt reinforced by multigenerational purification. Starting with the beatniks in the 50s.

> purification

Pussification.

Look even paid protesters are mostly white lololol. Soros and the DNC won't even hire a lot of niggers to go around with those stupid ass signs. The guy who got killed deserved every single bullet. Lots of self hating piece of shit white people out there though...they should get the shit kicked out of them.

>murder is illegal
what is she trying to say?

It's funny because they obviously want to be accepted by the black community pretty badly but they won't just because they're white.

>why are white canadians and europeans so cucked?^

fixed that for yuh

>not hating people because of an arbitrary genetic trait

wow, what absolute cucks. I bet they'll claim to be totally comfortable with having a normal amount of sex, too. When will the rest of the world see that blacks and muslims are keeping the jobs of the future, like coal mining, construction, and factory work, out of my home town?

Cause niggers.

cuck

Lol..There's like only ONE black person in that blm march...and she looks like she's not even with the marchers.
She actually looks embarrassed.

protesting in a mall...yep, them's white folks.

Two, actually.
That march is racist, because african americans are under represented.
#blmisracisttoblacks.

How about you try starting an anti-fa-fa-fa-faggot riot down here in Florida?

Oh wait that's right, you won't. Because down here we have guns and the stand your ground law that allows us to effectively and decisively defend our lives and property against riotous tards.

Define "cucked."

His definition is probably somebody who's not racist.

Or I should have said: The act of not being racist.

OP is a retard.

We are even bigger pussies than in Germany and Sweden. We are the biggest pussies in the world

Cmon -- they are good Atheists PantiFa gs. Cut the autists so slack.

Speak for yourself, not for an entire country.

mexican american here

white people are pretty cucked, and it's funny as hell to watch.

>walk around town
>white boiz bowing to me as i turn the corner, their white wimminz ogling me because of my exotic nature
>"give me your salsa picante daddi"
>i have to oblige
>mfw i am doing the lord's work by culturally enriching my community
>mfw i have no face

Lies. Sweden is the cuck capital of the world.

Let the shilling begin

I title this piece, "Daydreams of a fat, lazy spic"

Years and years of indoctrination and guilt complex.

>why are white americans so cucked?
Do you want the honest answer? Because it's jews. More specifically it's jews controlling media and education, making their "long march through the institutions", pushing their anti-cilvilized society, anti-human agenda. And when people say it's the jews, they don't mean that every single jewish person is consciously "in on it" or actively participating. They're owned wholly by rabbis, whether or not they know it, and therefore heavily influenced by rabbinical Jew World Order "thought". Most jewish people are seriously mentally ill and natural liars. The lying starts with themselves, then each other, then everyone else. Then comes the projection and dismissals and deflections.