Post the internet/Youtube/Twitch bitches you want to ravage most, and how you'd like to do it

Post the internet/Youtube/Twitch bitches you want to ravage most, and how you'd like to do it

what is ravage

I want that tangle of black hair tickling my belly as those lips are stretched around my cock.

Not sure if it would be hotter non-consensual

TheOnlyLuca. She's annoying as fuck. I'd like to go to her apartment and when she opens the door slap the shit out of her, then wrap my hand around her throat and choke her as I lead her back to her couch. Then I'd rip off her clothes and slap the fuck out of those fat fat titties before throwing her down on her back and straddling her chest. I'd pull her head up toward my dick by her hair and slap her a few times until she's crying. Then I'd use her tears as lube to fuck those big fat tits, alternating between them and her mouth. I'd rape her throat and cum down it. Then as I'd torture the fuck out of her tits until I was hard again, at which time I'd fuck her funbags until I came all over them, forcing her to suck all the cum off her own titties. Next I'd pull her head around by the hair, slapping and choking her until I was hard again. Could probably go on with this for an hour or two. I just want to punish her retarded face for being so annoying, and punish her tits for always being covered by clothes.

I

i have no idea who this is but that sounds hot as fuck

makes me wish Twitch/Youtube let you teleport the girl you're watching into your home for just an hour....

Safe to assume she regrets half the getups she ever wore on camera.

For some reason her face just seems made for sucking cock. I bet those femista eyes would look amazing glaring up at whoever's cock she's greedily Hoovering up...

Some of her friends aren't half bad too.

oh my god, yes

I think she's gay but I'd transition for her

Pics or it didn't happen

She's at least bi (she's dated guys), but she definitely gives off queer vibes.

Whoever she's fucking must be one lucky bitch. Imagine Ash earnestly sucking a titty....

I think she's oddly cute.
Do you think she straps on or nah?

She skips strap-ons and goes straight to fisting so hard her girlfriend turns into a hand puppet

I'd ravage Ashley Burch with fire. Fuck her. Dumb Cunt. The Burchs are a family of cockroaches.

Jesus

how does it feel to be sub cockroach vermin

Awww, someone's a butthurt little gamergater.

Ash could probably mop the floor with half the guys who claim they'd fuck her up.

dude yeah her arms are prolly so strong from fisting bitches she could knock your jaw clean off

She would wear two of her girlfriends like boxing gloves and punch you out of town like a fucking Popeye cartoon

>She would wear two of her girlfriends like boxing gloves and punch you out of town like a fucking Popeye cartoon

Go on...

Anyone happen to catch that latest episode of OK KO?

Now I'm picturing Ash turning into a Judy Hopps-style bunny against her will as a result of recording that episode...

her VA work is always good too, I only just today learned she was Chloe in Life is Strange; did a good job and made me like the character just a little bit more

She was great in Horizon Zero Dawn, too. I almost feel bad jerking off to her.

Feels fine atleast I'm not Anthony nor Ashleigh Burch.

>Gamergater
KYS faggot, I don't give a fuck about hipsters lying about toy journalism, got better things to waste my time on. I just don't like white trash, especially when they think they're fucking holier-than-though and cant work out who they prefer to ruc their genitals on. The Burchs are an example of why you should never educate poor white trash.

If you're standard of beauty is a butterface boyish waif straight from tornado country's worst breeding stock you're the one with issues not me.

What I wouldn't give to see Ash dolled up in revealing shit like this, even as a joke for a video or something.

What other outfits would she look good in?

Hila klein

dominatrix

This girl

Really? Like with a gimp mask and everything?

dominatrix, not bondage sub

learn your kinks fam

She's gay huh? I'd force her and Agatha to fuck for my amusement.

I ship it

ohh daddy

I think every Youtube/Twitch girl would be dead by now if they could do that.

any wins from any of the kinda funny hunnies?

the things ill do to her...

how did she never make it big?

well, hubby is probably loaded. so she never went the olivia munn route. she was on her way to more gigs till troll in the internet made her quite hosting...

who dat ninja?

google "cthulhu so lifelike"
then take out your cock and fap away.