Just got done beating my girlfriend...

just got done beating my girlfriend. The stupid cunt didn't remember to lock my car doors last night and some junkie got in and stole my cds and cd player. Along with a knife my father gave me when I was a kid that was in the glove box. What a stupid cunt. She is probably going to call the police she has a black eye and a busted lip. How much time will I get for this? Should I just kill her? Will it make a difference?

You don't have to hit her. Go beat up some junkies.

People still own CDs

I told her not to leave the door unlocked and I have told her this many times. She needed to get beat to learn her lesson. The problem is I think I beat her too hard for what she did. Once I threw the first punch it felt so good I just couldn't stop.

I think you could say sorry to her and hope she doesn't call anyone

Pasta I think

Okay. Go beat some junkies though.

junkies might bleed aids onto me. too much of a risk

Call the cops and tell them you did nothing wrong.

Im seriously considering taking her out. Im going to jail anyways. What difference does it make. Might as well not leave a living witness.

You're a pussy.

Good ol copy pastarino, olden but golden, activates my almonds

have her stay all night in the unlocked car that will teach her

I'm not going to indulge this fantasy until you post pics with a timestamp.

Don't do drugs kids...

Does she have nice tits? If so then let her live.

kill her parents, strap her to the bed, and lay her parents on top of her and fuck them while you stare her in the eye

if you don't youre a pussy

pro tip: she cant call the police if shes dead

Image is literally "Man-slapping-a-woman.jpg"

This must be low quality bait, rated 3/10 for golden CTRL+V

Don't beat her, you piece of shit. Break up with her so she can find a man not a woman-beating bitch

Ill beat you too then who will be the bitch?

say that to my face faggot and Ill beat you worse than I just beat my girl.

>2017
>owning CDs

2017 CD Player

whats wrong with cds? they are dependable and have great audio quality.

go choke on it

I gues you gona be the bitch in jail anyway
so who cares

Are you retarded? Why do you faggots respond with your heart-felt bullshit. How dumb are all of you people, honestly?

Good luck lil bitch I'll have your jaw wired

lmfao these idiots just got trolled the fuck out! HAHAH you can see how butt hurt these white knights are with their comments. pathetic. you niggers just got trolled out I dont even have a gf! HAHAHAHHA

Don't drop the soap

She just made you evolve and buy a mp3 player user. You should apologize and eat her pussy till dawn as repayment.

Laugh in your mommas basement all you want lil bih I get more bitches than you and I'm a chick

lil autistic ass

>depenpenpenpenpenpenpenpenpenpendable
Grampa...

Stupid Cunt. Next time use a phone book.

Give me your address, nigger.

this is now a spidey thread?

After you beat her you need to tell her why you did what you did and what she did wrong. Then cuddle her for awhile and fuck her. Natural order.

You dont need to murder user. Just make it so she cant write or talk. Dont over complicate things and get into another mess. Tanya harding ,Hot Cosby, smash her mouth and wrists . In and out.

You need to start out light hearted in situations like this. Tell her you are going to give her a spanking and once you got her bent over hook your leg around hers and really spank that bitch on the ass; you should continue to do this until her ass is glowing red but not bused. Once she starts to cry or tear up don't stop until she says sorry or acknowledges what she did. Cuddle her after and tell her why this had to happen then fuck her. Flicking her pussy during the spanking will give her more than a few emotions or maybe a game of hard fast painal. Guarantee this will straighten her out.

Low qual b8 m8

Why the fuck did you trust a woman to do something correctly?
Do it yourself if you want it done right, faggot.

Get a load of this guy.jpg

Did you fuck her after you did it? That's manditory btw

white boys think about black cock constantly

those that don't want to suck them are obsessed with them fucking their women

jesus christ

tits or gtfo BITCH

I Fucking hate that shit.
How the fuck do you forget to do that?

Its like going out in the rain without an umbrella, because you forgot that rain was wet!

Maybe you could be responsible for your own shit. Insurance should cover your losses......except for the loss of your girlfriend and your self respect. It takes a "REAL MAN" to hit a woman.

Is that what niggers think we do with our day?

Wow, then I guess niggers are dumb.

Niggers are dumb, water is wet, the sky is blue.

Shut up you raging faggot

Spotted the nigger

>leaving irreplaceable items in your car
>care about losing said items
pick one

>stole my cds and cd player
yeah, copypasta circa 2005...

That's a great story but it all fell apart when you claimed you have a girlfriend.

Fucking /incel/

Go kill yourself degenerate.

Nigger, no matter how often you call your tiny dick your "girlfriend," it's not a real girl. GO beat it some more and try locking your own fucking car next time.

Op is white trash or a nigger

Kill yourself instead