OK so the relationship went cuck a couple of months ago...

OK so the relationship went cuck a couple of months ago. Every week I watch this nigger fuck my fiance and then we go home and I take out every frustration I had watching them fuck out on her and it's beyond incredible. I've never experienced something that intense even doing crank or cocaine.

But now the gf is pressuring me to suck the nigger's cock now and I definitely did not sign on to this when i agreed. How do I keep this from getting out of hand, anons? Pic semi related.

bumping for main page

if you want to keep his dick in your hand thats fine too, just lick the tip

what? I don't want to suck nigger cock. That's why I started this thread. Try to pay attention.

Bumping from page 10
come on

Tell her? Say you aren't into it. If she gives a shit at all that should be enough.

This cuck fetish... seems very popular in the united estates.

You have something very wrong

Post pics of her

It's a power play. If I don't give her what she wants then she won't give me what I want.

If I did, they'd be all over the Internet. She's a very beautiful girl.

ya dun goofed OP

Tell her suckling dick is her job since she is the slut

this

I would but I haven't been in charge of this relationship for some time.

See if your gf is happy with you feeding her his dick. My gf wanted me to suck her bull, but we compromised. Successful cuckolding is all about coming to a consensus and sticking to the rules. But I echo your feelings. watching how she reacts to her bull hitting places I never could is the best sex I've ever experienced.

Understandable but in the world of fetishes there are things that people just will not do. She needs to understand that. If she told you to eat shit would you?

There's no shit-eating in these cuckplay situations, so no.

>how she reacts to her bull hitting places I never could
you have no idea how much watching that makes me rage
but at least I can take it out on her later
I'm surprised I haven't broken any bones yet

BEat your fucking gf you worthless cuck. MAKE her take your cock fag, she obviously likes it hard. Beat the living shit out of that whore and tell her why, tell her that she is nothing but a useless whore, tell her everything you can to hurt her because she deserves it.

>Answering seriously to fabricated stories
>Answering seriously to complete retards

>posting in a cuck thread

Kill them and then kill yourself, muster up the only hate you have left in your cuck heart and do it.

Relationships are a two way street - how can you expect her to suck his juicy black cock if you refuse to? Jesus, and you're about to get married

When I do decide to end this, I will have the nigger charged with raping her.

This.
In the last ten seconds of your life you will be a man.

Fuck you. I am a man. I guarantee I cum harder than you ever will in your whole fucking life.

How will that even work out cunt? She will say no of course. You need to end them and then end your self OR, get the fuck off your knees and take your life back. I know it's hard for your cuck brain to processes but think about it next time you watch some nigger fuck your wife. WAKE THE FUCK UP!

I was using that as an example. She should understand that people have limits, power play or not.

Yeah, but she cums harder with him.

No I have the final decision in this. But right now she wants the nigger to say "white boi suck my cock" and if I don't do it she will withhold the sex later.

You shut the fuck up faggot. No she doesn't. You aren't there how the fuck would you know.

>people recruited for big dicks have a big dick
>people recruited for small dicks have a small dick

i dont understand this entire thing

You absolute buffoon, you scum of the earth, you worm. When I fuck I breed my woman, your seed does nothing when some nigger is fucking your gf as you watch; you worthless genetic dead end. All of your ancestors led up to you, only for you to spit your humanity in their fucking faces.

Fuck you faggot. You literally have no concept of roleplay sexual intercourse outside of vanilla sex. You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

you are some kind of racist or stormfag

fuck off

ITT: degenerate filth being used by people who don't love them in the slightest

She will "withhold" the sex? She is just some cunt, a fuck hole that men breed with. Why would you want a moody fuck hole that won't even fuck you for you. Woman are the subservient ones in this life bud, not the other way around. I want you to take your life and and grab that bitch by her fucking hair and throw her to the ground. If this bitch think that this is acceptable she has another thing coming. Listen to reason you retard, I'm trying to help you! I want you to get laid! I want you to be a man! You will feel like ten pounds of solid gold if you complete your biological purpose and put that useless hoe in her rightful place, on the ground with a fat lip, throw that bitch away and get another if she can't be fixed. Hoes are nothing but warp holes to put you cock in and if you try hard enough another human will pop out. Get it done!

this thread is nothing with out pics

part of the reason the relationship went cuck is because she caught me fapping to cp

Post pics of fiancee sticking fingers in your ass and milking your prostate or it didn't happen

>You literally have no concept of roleplay sexual intercourse
You're not roleplaying. You're watching your woman take another man's dick.
You are a worthless sack of shit and your fiance knows it, that's why she disrespects you like this. Sucking a nigger dick is just for her bull's amusement. She and he are laughing at you and pushing the boundaries of your pathetic sense of self-esteem. Soon she'll suggest the bull fuck you while she watches. Then she'll leave you.

Once she finds a man that won't put up with her shit, her interest in cuckolding will vanish. You're a means to an end.

No she's not and you're lucky you can post this shit behind the safety of a keyboard because you'd lose a couple teeth for talking that shit to me in public user.

That shitted fag wasn't me dude, I want you to know that. I don't give a fuck what you think is accepted as "roleplay," I want the best for you user, you need to be at your rightful spot, the head of house. Being some kind of bottom bitch won't get your genetics out into this world. Our genes are the only thing that lives on, not our names, history or legacy live on past twenty generations.

I have thousands of pictures of her but I cannot risk the chance that she'll get posted all over the internet and fat greasy neckbeards would imagine themselves destroying her nearly perfect body. No fucking way.

This and only this.

you're a fag cuck and your girl doesn't give a fuck about you. If I saw you in real life I'd beat your ass to death just to release you from your suffering

I can end this user, it's just it's intense as fuck right now and all I want to do is try to find a way to keep her from continuing to pressure me to suck this nigger's cock because I really don't want that. If our regular sex was intense as the sex we have after watching her get fucked by a nigger I wouldn't have any problems.

I don't want pictures of her. I want pictures of your ass and her hands in medical gloves jerking you off to an unsatisfying orgasm.

Safewords are good for you.

>loves watching his woman fuck niggers
>doesn't have any problems

user...

I'd have to look for that user. Thread will 404 long before.

I don't "love" it, this is punishment for me being caught fapping to something I shouldn't have. But then I found out that the sex later after I watch this nigger destroy her is better than any drug, I can guarantee it.

You have no concept of being a man apparently

Read this in the voice of your father ot dominate male figure in your life.

So what? You want to fuck? FUCK! FUCK HER! Man the fuck up and breed that woman and be a male! Natural order man, when you and her or, whatever warm cunt you happen to want to put your cock into at the time, fuck, dominate her. The only language woman understand is power, your relationship is a great example. If you can't fix this, I don't think you can, throw the whole woman out. If you can't go or have nothing walk out of the home. Take all the money you can and leave or boot this dumb hoe out of your home if you can. There and many, many, many, many, many, woman in this world. No matter who you are bitches will fuck you, it is about how you hold yourself, not what you look like. DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT DO IT! DO IT!

You know what must be done. If you lack the strength, fake it until you make it bastard!

but she has done that? hotttt

How did the nigger become part of this? Did she cheat?

just wait until your nonexistent girlfriend gets shitted, then you'll have another bullshit story to tell.

The nigger is some crackhead who was stalking her near her work. That also gets me hard.

You are on an entirely different level of pathetic.

I refuse to believe this thread is anything more than trolling. No one is this fucking sad.

Can definitely vouch for how hot it is to see ones gf with Bbc. Got my gf into this recently and she fucking loves it.

Only a pair of sick, fucked up psychopaths would turn to cuckoldry as punishment for the man jerking off to cheese pizza. That bitch should've dumped your ass and that's that. Getting into cuckold shit makes her just as disgusting, depraved and sick as you are. I hope you both get hit by a giant lawnmower

post your wiener

hello leprosy

Hi Joshua.

What a bunch of intolerant nerds!
Sounds good op, hope she has you in knickers at the time. But say ' for the moment' you're not up for her request

sick fucks please leave

Are you me? I could not agree more with this post. This cuck needs beaten to death if he can't find the simplest glint of courage to stand on his own feet.

She did try to dump me and maybe I behaved shamelessly but I'm still not sure she might turn me in.

what the fuck is up with the rise of this shit tier fetish

I think I can keep the actual having to suck the nigger's cock off the table for the next few sessions but I'm going to have to come up with something.

This doesn't really happen right

you deserve each other, you both sound like weak, soulless and depraved people

Jews.

Look I could beat the shit out of both of you. Fuck off.

You could hang yourself. That should get you out of it.

Look, if I could have the luxury of voyeur-fapping to loli twice a day I wouldn't even need a gf

You are a man. A man does not concern himself with the opinions of a woman. She could get out or stay with you because you are all she currently has. If you're afraid of some worthless whore you need to rethink your life. You should have played it off right at the moment she say it and figured it the fuck out if you where not going to slap her down for being a nosy bitch.

>shit tier
Better than logging.

Bend over.
Also post pic of you in dick cage or it didn't happen

OK I'm really getting sick of your stupid faggot shit. You contribute nothing of value to this thread .

>a man
>larping this hard
The overcompensation in here is thick.

Post pics if you're not a fat piece of greasy waste. But of course you know you are.

I was gonna post a pic of me and my girl as an example of what it looks like when two sane people decide to form an emotional, mental and sexual bond. But fuck that there's not a chance in hell I'm posting a pic of my girl for you to see.

You can't stop your gf from fucking a nigger. You wouldn't do shit you fucking cuck.

OK I don't have a dick cage. And I won't. Ever.

See, I have more control over this than you faggots understand.

You lie.

Yeah i see. Negotiate a trade-off. May as well get something out of it. Does she have you in knickers and heels??

I don't care and this thread isn't about your stupid gf. I will not post mine because I do not want neckbeards imagining shooting their load in her incredible body, all right?

>A crackhead is fucking my gf in front of me
>I'm in c-control guys r-really

No, but she has been mentioning all kinds of crazy shit and I just let her vent. She's been really tired after coming home from work lately.

This must be bate. You need to die. You are a liar!

>I do not want neckbeards imagining shooting their load in her incredible body, all right?
TITS OR GTFO

>I will not post mine because I do not want neckbeards imagining shooting their load in her incredible body, all right?
just niggers actually doing it. kys my man. and don't talk about beating people's asses in real life queer, because if you called my gf stupid to my face one of us would be going home really fucked up, idk which one

>She's been really tired after coming home from work lately.
probably from getting spitroasted by Tyrone and Jamal out behind the 7/11

I am dead serious.
Use whatever words you like to get my point across. You should not have stood for this hoes shit, you should have figured it out before you degraded yourself into nothing.

you're not even replying to OP
shut up faggot