This nigger is one of the most evil pieces of shit on earth

This nigger is one of the most evil pieces of shit on earth
youtube.com/watch?v=d2an9LigwII

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1U8NNtmCCfU
youtube.com/watch?v=7IUVJCRfNS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really dont believe he is a muslim.
He is a 100% A religious Trotskyite/marxist.
Whatever pro muslim horseshit he spouts is purely for the marxist/antichristian traditionalism agenda.

A religious as in A-religious or anti religious

youtube.com/watch?v=1U8NNtmCCfU

This one's a particularly rare gem, you get to hear that Louisiana voice but it sounds nervous af

He is literally out of the book of the MLK marxist darkside.
Supposedly they would even ship black political militants of that era to moscow for political training and thats why the FBI was up MLK's ass all the time not "muh racism".

But we gave him a peace prize. He can't be evil.

peace through genocide

Oh right. Without the white devils there will be peace. Why did we have to crawl out of our caves in the Caucasus?

We should have just stayed in our caves and left them to their space shuttle pyramids.

Well yes he is, but that video doesn't quite bring the rage I desired. Link the full video of the first clip where he talks about inalienable rights, then proceeds to shit all over my Second Amendment rights. I need to put a bullet through my monitor anyway.

He's a clone that's been trained for this shit.

GET READY BITCH!
youtube.com/watch?v=7IUVJCRfNS8

Obama was groomed by the CIA, perhaps since birth, and was handpicked by the Jews out of a group just like him when they needed him. Rubio is the same deal, but the plan didn't work this time.

YOU NAILED IT NIGGER!
LIKE A DICK IN THE ASS DEAD ON!

I'm only a few minutes in and I'm already loading up my pistol. Fuck, that nigger has no qualms about shitting all over my fucking rights. Fuck that piece of shit.

>30,000 American per year have their lives cut short thanks to guns
>he even acknowledges that most of them are suicides, accidents, and other shit
>also acknowledges that other countries aren't less violent, but our violent attacks use guns instead of other weapons
>yet still proceeds to shit all over my rights

OH GOD HERE WE GO
>I believe in the Second Amendment. It's there written on the paper. It guarantees the right to bear arms.... But I also believe that we can reduce gun violence consistent with the Second Amendment. We all believe in the First Amendment, but we accept that you can't yell Fire in a theater, we understand there are some restraints on our freedom, in order to protect innocent people.
>SOME RESTRAINTS ON OUR FREEDOM

I can't even tell if this post sent, I already ventilated my monitor.

This isnt USA anymore, goyim.

Nice .223GET.

He's still comparing shit like car laws to gun laws. Apparently driving a car is guaranteed in the Constitution.

That fucking nigger just brought up the terrorist list that prevents terror suspects from boarding planes and is shocked that list doesn't affect anyone's rights to buy guns. A list with absolutely no oversight and arbitrary rules and no trial should infringe on the Constitutional rights of American citizens, apparently.

And this latest quote:
>we do not have to accept this carnage as the price of freedom
YES, WE FUCKING DO YOU GOD DAMN PIECE OF SHIT! Freedom is dangerous!

LETS ALL GO TO OUR BUNKERS AND DRINK OUR OWN PISS

DEAL

A republican, Bush, almost ruined your entire country in the span of 8 years. Wars, debts, economic collapse, allowed terrorists to murder 3000 Americans, patriot act and so on.

Obama has almost restored your country to its former self and you're still not content.

You're either
a) a kid/teenager too young to remember.
b) stupid.

>Yeah...b..but bush did
Everyfucking time theres some stupid faggot that tries to imply I support Bush just because I call out Obama on his shit.

>restored

What.

It's worse now than ever.

no it's not. You have no idea what you're talking about.

I CAST DISPEL

Says the person who doesn't live here. You have no idea what you are talking about, you have no idea what day to day life is like here.

You don't know that it is nearly impossible to find a job anymore willing to work over 30 hours because of ACA.

You don't know shit. Enjoy your welfare state before it collapses under the weight of Merkel's refugees.

This uppity nigger should hang.

they wuz kings and shiet !!!!!

yes norgay now let me tell you how your country is doing with my vast experience of day to day life although i have never been

Bush let in 3 immigrants for every 1 job he created during his entire term. What's so conservative about this?

How long do you think he practiced crying on command? Must have taken a few times because he fucking nailed it.

good bait

no shit dude

He probably used the same technique Glenn Beck used which is literally fake eye drop tears

Mugabe, Kony and a bunch of others are worse.

Why not look up all the recipients of the award, especially recent ones. Its like a reward for terrorists.

ur mom is worse faggot sven bitch nigger cuck

Was their even a valid reason to get rid of Gaddafi?