streamable.com/4an81
youtu.be/qxw2FZBd7aY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MVP
FMVP
DPOY
MIP

#ClutchGenes #BetterThanMichael

Only because everyone hates Russell Westbrook and he can't win.

Spurs are 4-1 without him, it's all popovich. Kawhi is a good player but he's not mvp level. Westbrook and harden are easily better players. If you take kawhi off the Spurs they would still be a 50 win team, take Westbrook and harden off their respective teams and their teams would be lucky to 35-40 games. Kawhi isn't asked to do as much as the other two

hes won them 20 games on his own

This. Put Harden or Russ on the Spurs and they're hands down the favorite to win it all, put Kawhi on OKC or Houston and they're the Pelicans 2.0

People used to say that about Duncan too.

>put a player who can't play D in a team that relies on everyone playing good D
genius

Who?

>Kawhi isn't asked to do as much as the other two
KEK

Watch some Spurs games before you make dumb statements.

And it was true. Anyone with a brain knows Robinson is the GOAT Spurs player.

Duncan is the most overatted player of all time.

Kevin Garnett was way better than him

>duncan
popbabby

can spurs beat the cavs without duncan?

THIS

I don't the love for Westbrook and Harden, they try too hard

Shooting 50 times per game and commiting 10 turnovers because you are selfish and/or have low basketball IQ doesn't make you a good player, that just says the rest of the team is crap and they have to take all offensive plays

I'll give you Westbrook, but what harden has done this season is amazing. The way he has transformed his game from being a one trick pony iso player to a great point guard is undeniably impressive. He has the points/assists, and most importantly his stats are actually leading to Team winning. Rockets will win 50+ games with harden and be the 3rd seed in the western conference.

Add a 50-50-90 season on that and you pretty much have a near impossible to recreate season. Not that getting MIP and MVP is already hard enough.

5 I V E
I
V
E

Because Harden has better teammates than Westbrook

Individual numbers are a trick, if you only look at them you could say Isaiah Thomas is a better player than Kawhi Leonard, which is wrong

>Salty cuz Pop has the magic eye

It's a 2 man race

Sorry but Harden is getting it

Russell Wesbrook is 2nd

And then the rest of the candidates are bottem feeders, they dont exist

>that just says the rest of the team is crap and they have to take all offensive plays

And yet the team is still going to the playoffs. Now you understand.

Please give Pau Gasol a 3rd ring

>if
>what if
>put __________ (insert player name) on the ___________ (insert team name) and he'd be _____________ (insert adjective)

Every goddamn time. Bunch of fucking faggots you are. Shut the fuck up already, and eat shit. I know most of you just can't deal with FACTS so you need to create your own parallel realitites to fit your narrative, but this is too fucking much. Kawhi should win both DPOTY and MVP.

isn't lebron>leonard in every stat this season?

>Kawhi isn't asked to do as much as the other two
kek

Kawhi is asked to be both a monster defender and offensive player and he gets it done. He just keeps getting better and better.

Just watched a replay of the game, props to spursbro for knowing his Spurs. Goddamn what a second half.

streamable.com/4an81
This sequence is so representative of Spurs' identity, look at how the bench is arranged as Kawhi starts his play, Manu, Patty, and Pau the offense are on the right side of the bench, they lose their minds when the sweet rhythm three sinks, but look at the left side of the bench, Kyle, Dedmon and Juice the defense are stoic because they know 27s is a lot of time left until Kawhi drops phase 2 of his takeover plan, then they are all smiles and energy as Kawhi flies into the game-icing block. Har_en had Lee beat too. Love this shit.

Also Bertans sniggering at Pringle's antics when his players are already shaking their opponents' hands kek

KAWHI 2WAY LEOGOD

I realized what struck me most about the bench's reaction was the respective moments each side, O and D, claimed Kawhi as one of their own

>People saying Leonard is nothing without Pop.

Shut the fuck up. Pop is obviously a god coach, but Leonard is the prime rib on players. Monster offense and defense, never misses a free throw (did 2 days ago and they recovered with a 2 so he planned that). This guy is a amazing.

youtu.be/qxw2FZBd7aY

>Winnings to easy

LeBron gets to pad his stats playing against literal fucking whos in the East.

tell that lanky fuck to play some defense and get in shape.

>MVP
>Not pic related

this. there is even a clip of popovich the year they won the chip, in a game before the playoffs started, saying "we are only going to go as far as you take us"

pop has been grooming him to be the main force on the team since he arrived