Do you eat ass Sup Forums?

Do you eat ass Sup Forums?

YES

I did it once because "try anything once"

Ants don't eat ass unless you sit on them.

I wish.

>I eat ass as often as I can.
>My ex wife had a great ass and her asshole was tight and deep, I could really get my tongue in there and she would ride it hard, I would put a dildo in her pussy and tickle her clit with my finger while I tongued her asshole. She came like a racehorse every time and would usually give me a great blowjob afterwards.
>New wife, not so much. She likes a quick asslicking, but she wants my tongue on her clit, I guess I spoiled her and that's pretty much the only way she will come...

I go by this principle too, not looking foward to sucking a dick though

I've only done it in a relationship. And then it was only done when I knew everything was very tidy back there. But in those circumstances I love it. I don't know what turned on in my brain over the last few years but if I was visited by my own Ghost of Whatever Future when I was 17 and was told that one day I was going to be really into buttholes and want to lick a girl's butthole, I'd have never believed it.

It's my favourite thing to do. I often enjoy eating ass more than getting sucked off.

yeah cause i aint a bitch

I would but my wife won't let me.

are you me?

Yes, I have licked a girls butthole. One that I met on tinder that same day... It was pretty uneventful because I did it in the shower.

Same as you user

Same here

I prefer skinny ass for eating. Don't Know why.

I love eating and licking Chinese women's buttholes...especially hers

I fucking wish.

>at a swinger club in Reno with my wife
>start flirting with another couple
> head to a room to play
>everyone getting down
>another girl comes in with her man
>starts eating my wife's pussy
>i instinctively get behind her and eat her pussy and ass from behind.
>her man says cmon hunny lets go im tired
>they leave
>i never even knew her name.
>kissed my wife. Said i taste good
>a pirates life for me

100% true

Who wouldn't stick their tongue up that ass?

Of course. being a real man means doing what other men won't because fuck those pansy ass bitches. Also I like it (most of the time)

You're just a pussy. She wants you to but you're too much of a pussy to go for it. Just do it. She'll thank you. Trust me.

Yes gotta lick the ass. Make a bitch remember ya

You're not supposed to ask. Just do it while your eating her pussy. Slip down

Did earlier. Will again.

Yes. If they wash up first only though.

No never, my ex kept trying to get me to do it but I'm too much of a prude, I don't want to eat poo particles

My gf refuses me to lick her pussy or ass, and I'm so glad I'm not a piss or shit licker.

Yes. You can't be good at eating pussy if you are worried wear your tongue might land.

Would anyone eat mine?

Nah. I don't have the taste for it because I never ate out of my diaper when I was a kid.

You'd better shave it first.

Fuck off faggot