I want to pass on my genes and have kids before I die, but I don't want the hassle of raising them...

I want to pass on my genes and have kids before I die, but I don't want the hassle of raising them. Seems like a ton of fucking work and money.

How do you guys feel about nigging it up? Having kids to ensure your legacy lives on but letting the mother raise them alone.

Fucking die you stupid nigger

did your dad leave you

It's niggerish because they do it a lot but theres plenty of whites who do it too. Look at florida

this, agree

then when the mom fucks that kid royally, your "legacy" is a fuckin tard

What's so bad about it though? I wouldn't have a kid with some crackhead or a mentally unstable woman. She'd be able to support them and would have a good head on her shoulders to raise them.

Statistically kids with one parent tend to not do as well in life emotionally and financially. They might do better than their peers, but the cards are slightly stacked more against them. Don't be a selfish faggot by doing this to them.

If you have to, then sign yourself up for a sperm donation program and jizz into a cup. It actually pays a little and you have the chance of having a lot of kids in whole families. You need to be an ideal donor though. No fat, ugly, uneducated people.

why do you want to pass on your genes if your kids will never know or care about who you are. llike whats the point.
Yeah raising kids is a lot of work and money but they are an investment, your legacy. They can be more successful than you ever were if raised correctly and smartly

You can leave other legacies. Kids are a real drain on 2 people, not just one. And plenty of people avoid dating single parents. Get a vasectomy, and get good at something.

I lucked out. I'm adopted by parents that did a better job than my genetic parents would, but with better genetics than my adopted parents have.

Both sides matter, fuck someone you think won't screw your kids up at least is all (:

because you're a lazy cunt

if you want a legacy to live on, put time and money into said child to have them turn out the best they can be,

not so someone else can take the responsibility of raising your child

why am i even arguing? youre probably 18 or younger and dont quite get the concept of children yet

not to mentions with morals like that, what decent person would touch you?

I've been thinking about the same thing, been considering donating to a sperm bank, as often as possible. Legit and easy, and probably going to be raised by responsible parents (who can't make kids on their own).

>Have a kid to pass my "legacy"
>Absent all his life, not actually passing down your knowledge to him
Is that what you really consider a legacy you tard?
Also
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

thats a proper way though, give some people who cant reproduce themselfs, a chance

not this weird OPs cunt way

Makes sense.

It isn't laziness so much as I know I would rather devote the time to my own pursuits than raising some kid. See above, there are great parents out there. They're likely better parents than you or I would ever be.

When you think about it, I'd be a sperm donor making some couple really happy that they could finally have a child.

>Having kids to ensure your legacy lives on but letting the mother raise them alone

pretty degenerate tbh

I've thought about this too. Heard that in certain places you can get a hell of a lot of money too if you don't do it anonymously so the kid can find you later. And I'm okay with that if they're grown and self sufficient when we meet.

bottom line, you waan fuck some twisted bitch (assuming anything less than that would consider fucking you) and get her pregnant and be involved in the process of making a child, but bitch out and as per said, have nothing to do with the child and pass no knowledge\experiences to said child

youre exactly defined as lazy,
donate to a clinic if youre that invested in having your dna passed on

fat cunt

Op you warped fuck

Well, you're making a big assumption there. Plenty of responsible women want kids. I'm not necessarily gonna pump and dump some psycho here. You'd be surprised.

And you missed the point. It's not that I don't want to put the work in, I just have other interests. Raising a kid is doable, but I'd rather do something else.

Did a parent skip out on you or something? Cause this seems personal.

Genetic legacy

>Genetic legacy

apparently that's no longer a thing in 2017

How so?

lol you're getting trolled so bad by people on here
as if they give a shit about single mothers or kids without a full family

i would of thought you were trash a few years ago but most girls are probably going to get knocked up no matter what they do. they don't care who does it. if it's not you it's just going to be someone else. only reason i wouldn't do it is because of paternity tests.

as a father raising a child on my own, yeah id say it hits close to home

yeah i have other intrests too, but having a child means you put in everything and the only payoff is seeing them succeed in life

or in your case, a pump and dump and enjoyment knowing youre letting a child grow without a bio father

sure step parents are stable and helpful, but that child will always wonder about the actually biological parent, why the couldn't be bothered to be around

if you ask me, youre a waste

why do you value your genetic legacy? you must think your genetics are superior in some way, which is racist.

I just said it wouldn't necessarily be a pump and dump. Are you not reading?

I get it, this hits close to home cause your wife or girl left you for someone else. But come on now, at least follow along. You're just making assumptions based on your anger and you know it.

Or maybe it's just a biological imperative?

Just donate sperm to a sperm bank you absolute sperglord

your genes aren't special enough to be passed down. naggers at least are good at sports and the kid might make it to the pros.

what if you only compare your genes to other people of your race?

/thread

birth control exists, you know.

elitist.

That's a possibility but I'd prefer to choose who the mother will be. You run the risk of making the kid suffer with a bad mom or a mom with bad genes.

That would defeat the point here

>Run the risk of making the kid suffer
>Premeditated child abandonment

yeah ok buddy

No because she could be bothered to be a mother

my only assumption is someone would actually intimately touch you, you give us the impression youd just like to be involved in the p[process so your genetics can "live on"

nothin i could say would change your demented morals of life, shame for your poor parents, friend

continue your nightly scroll on Sup Forums as you seek person advice with nothing more than an argument and excuses for that pathetic life of yours to feel meaningful and justified

my only hope is that when you grow to age of majority, youll be less of a shitty human

Not abandoned if it's with a loving couple or a good mom.

>shame for your poor parents, friend

I'd say the same to your kid.

>If you abandon your kid but the mom is nice you aren't abandoning your kid

What

lmfao OP if fucked FR

Plenty of people grow up well adjusted if they have a good single mother. Most of the nurturing and emotional support a child needs comes from the woman.

#justified

what a joke you are buddy

Some people grow up fine with single parents. That doesn't erase the part of the plan where you leave a brand new mother to raise and support a child all on her own. The child grows up without a dad because you wanted a trophy without the work.

Fucks sake dude I really hope I'm being trolled.

So no response at all, that's cool.

just let him 404 already, he doesn't deserve this much attention, this is the most hes gotten all year likely, so i have confidence he wont get close enough to a woman to reproduce his underaverage genes

hes a joke or a troll, either way hes warped

If she knew the score then literally no one is getting hurt here. No different than a woman choosing to find a sperm donor.

>dying
>wants to pass on his ""genes""
>used the word legacy
i suggest you release your seed into a jar of expired mayonnaise and call it a day. buddy.

>so mad that you're sticking around a thread trying to make others leave

Be the grown up and set an example. Shouldn't you know that considering your situation?

Dying in the sense that we're all aging. But your solution doesn't really produce the desired result.

My frustration urges me to see how far youll actually keep pushing your ideologies, and considering i am surfing Sup Forums anyhow, think ik wouldnt stick around to see how many people agree with your fucked and invalid defensive arguments?

fishing for attention, and yeah, ill bite to degrade you 100%

it's a good thing you waste your time trying to convince op not to breed that you don't spend that time trying to breed either

Shouldn't you put this energy toward your bastard child? Even if they're asleep or at a real family's house right now, why not use this time to better yourself in some way? If even to get some rest so you can focus your attention on him properly come tomorrow.

I'd be pretty worried if my dad spent his evenings on Sup Forums making angry rants trying to "degrade" people. Not really a sign of a healthy parent.

samefag

>I want a legacy
>I want to fuck up my legacy by condemning it to a life with a single mom
Pick one faggot

lol schitzo-fag thinks everyone is the same poster
you must be new here

>find rich, slightly older woman who wants a kid and is past her years of wanting to advance her career
>impregnate

Do you want your genes to live on or your legacy?

There is an extremely high likelihood that your genes are mudded up filth that aren't pure or extraordinary. So what you really want is your last name to carry on, or rather your legacy. Which will only happen if you raise the kid yourself and he is successful.

Otherwise you're just spreading around boring genes with no exemplary benefits

Genetic legacy. No one's genes are "pure" at this point in human history. Although I'm not some Nazi who cares about that nonsense so it really isn't a concern.

our species doesn't deserve another generation.

maybe just you

You missed my point. Your genes are fucking garbage and if you're asking Sup Forums about pumping and dumping women to raise children on their own without the impact of a proper male role model then chances are you KNOW your genes are nothing special.

You THINK you want your genetic legacy to continue, but in reality you want your last name to continue. Nobody wants to hear that there is nothing left of their family. But to care about genetic legacy but not make an active attempt to better your genes or make sure the kid grows in an environment that suits the furthering of genes?

Like if you had genes that promoted a better memory or less myostatin, then you'd make sure the kid was raised in an educated area where he could flourish and become a success and have kids with even better memory. Or have kids that train from a young age to be extremely athletic and muscular cuz of no myostatin limiter.

I digress. You don't know what you want. Protip: it's a kid with the same last name.

Another protip: kids don't get your last name unless you sign off as father and generally to a married woman.

This

You are not a man. You are s pussy.

This. You also have to have a college degree to do so. Yes this is true and no I am not making this up. Nobody wants dumbass kids.

this

/thread

unless you are an objective 10/10 alpha highly intelligent highly productive member of the species, take care of your cancerous disgusting children yourself
either that or don't have them

better yet, if you want to act like a nigger and not have responsibilities, just go blow your load at the sperm bank
some retarded infertile couple will use your sperm at some point, rest assured

good to KNOW

Assumptions about genes, missed the part where I said it wasn't a pump and dump, assumption about only thinking it's about genetic legacy... Is there a point to this? You haven't paid attention to a thing that's been posted and you just deny the things that are inconvenient.

You're essentially talking to yourself at this point. Watch, I'll show you.

You may THINK that you're right, but in reality what you want is to try and win an argument over the internet and even though you know what you're saying is wrong you keep pressing on in a desperate, pathetic attempt at getting in a last word or making yourself feel like your day has amounted to something.

See?

Go to another country and fuck some prostitutes/sluts.

If you want to get technical, doing better than your peers is the definition of success. It's all relative. The average person in the US does a hell of a lot better than an Indian, even if they consider themselves only middle class.

If you leave your kids then they are bound to grow into little cunts and then your bloodline will become white trash.

If you don't want anything to do with the kids and just want to pass on your genetic material (which is retarded), why not just become a sperm donor?

[faint cheering in the distance]
"404" "404" "404" "404 the thread already"

ain't gonna happen for a while not with a bitch like in the OP pic

Im just here for bewbs
then reality sets in on the jacked up topic

Or the constant bumping

I need sauce for this!

You don't get full control in choosing the woman that's impregnated. You'd want her to be well adjusted and of means, not some psycho who thinks having a baby will solve all her problems.

I know a lot of people with good parents that adopted them. Turned out fine, probably better than the originals

>better yet, if you want to act like a nigger and not have responsibilities, just go blow your load at the sperm bank
>some retarded infertile couple will use your sperm at some point, rest assured

Won't that still yield cancerous and disgusting children if the father lacks the 10/10 alpha status?

Did this already when I was 19. Really wanted to get laid, had sex with an ugly woman who had a crush on me since we were 12. Young and dumb no condom, she wasn't on pill. She gets pregnant and I tell her Ivdont want to be a father or be with her. She says she'll take care of it, I think abortion but I was wrong. Next time I see her she's holding hands with a guy who thinks HE got her pregnant. Everything fine don't really think about it but 10 years later they get in car accident. Daughter needs blood has rare blood type that her mom and "dad" don't have. Get call, got to hospital and give blood for little girl. Want to meet her, get told no because they don't want to complicate their lives. Feels bad man.

just give it up you homo
you just wana dump a rump and run

just admit it already

I wouldn't wanna leave the kid after I had it, raising it helps you make sure he doesn't grow up into a little pussy.

Donate sperm if all you care about is having your genes somewhere out there?

>pass on my genes
>legacy
Do life on Earth (in general) a favour,
and the human species in particular,
by letting your defective genes and
imaginary "legacy" die with you.

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. GET YOUR FILTHY PAWS OF MY ARYAN RACE YOUR FUCKING NIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Except you're wrong

That's actually not the case as I've stated.

Checkmate.

oh so its like a read-between-the-lines kinda deal? ohh okay i gottcha

In summary, anyone on Sup Forums lookin for a quick pump and dump?

was that a poem?

OP is looking for acceptance from Sup Forums? lol good luck

No, it's a literally read what has been posted kind of deal.

yes, but what i mean is that if a couple unable to have children on their own is desperate enough to use donor sperm then that couple is more than likely going to give the child a good life, bring the child up in a healthy environment, good education, good morals, etc.
the child is MUCH more likely to turn out as a productive member of society, or at least not a cancerous member of society, if it is raised in a loving, caring environment by people who truly desire to love it

most importantly though, nice trips

Sperm bank
/thread

so a pump and dump candidate is what you seek?

If she has a good head on her shoulders she's coming after you. Enjoy child support.