Been on tinder for about a year

>been on tinder for about a year
>Wake up right swipe everyone till I run out of likes
>Got my first match ever
>It's pic related

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Conqueror of mountains, tamer of sea creatures, take one for the team and bring back some Fucking pictures

its always some huge bitch

Do it...
In fifty years time you'll forget some anonymous girl like all the others, but you'll be able to laugh with your friends at the old peoples home and say "Remember when I fucked that fucking land whale?? Man what a time that was!"

This

Bump

I don't know if I can even get hard if sex ensues

go Ahabanon,
claim your Moby dick!

You might be surprised...fat chicks can be awesome at giving head, because they don't have to take their clothes off. Just go for it for the experience.

Trips of truth

dem hips,is your dick even gonna push past those folds of fat and penetrate that vast sea cavern?

checked,
also very true,they are experts at putting things in their mouths

It's tempting
I dunno I'm not packing much heat

Get her Kik. I'll gets some noodz for us

Honestly, her face is pretty cute. You should go for it user.

I guess she did make it out of Wonka's factory alive!

She might be pretty but she weighs more then my wife, my daughter and I COMBINED.

Thicc

Pretty in the face, but not slim in the waist

context

Kelly Kay goddamn you you fucking luckey shit dicked son of a whore I'd chop off my dick and balls to smother myself under her gut rolls for just 10 seconds

slob on my knob

>on POF
>message every girl under "will respond"
>none of them respond

feels bad, man.

t. sponsored bodybuilder

I don't even know if I can find her vagoo
Nice

Don't go for it, user.

>be me last year
>haven't been laid in months
>finally find some puss
>she weighs like 200+
>pussy smells like old sweaty, swampy socks
>(almost throwing up right now, tbqh)
>still fuck it, because why not
>never speak to her again after that, and still regret my poor decision

I've decided to ONLY go for decent pussy ever again.

>after a month finally get right swiped
>i left swipe so much probably missed it
>lost future wife

get a nude for lulz

Fat bitches will never give nudes. They don't have the looks, so they try to have high standards.

Just so you all know, dating sites are totally shit. You learn very little about people and pictures can be deceiving. It's also normal to hear people saying they can't matches or messages. And from what I've heard, it's not just ugly and socially awkward people having a hard time with these sites, average, maybe even above are having problems.

I'd find another way to meet women or at least find a way to stand out. And don't think with your dick.

I'm pathetic so dating sites is all I got

>
you can do it bro,become the user you want to become,get dat pussy

Throw the fat bitch a bone. Fat girls are like acid, you should try them at least once for the experience.

Best blowjobs, no attitude, and no fucking commitments because they know you're smashing and passing. They're used to it and they just want to squeeze every inch of dick out of you while they can. That kind of desperation makes a good fuck.

First time.i fucked a fat chick was practically rape. She asked me.to come.over to sell her weed and next thing I knew she was sucking my.cock and it was fucking insane. Fucked her three times that night and left. Still jerk to it almost ten years later.

Thanks user :')

Cum in that fat cunt. Dare anal. Spread those yooge ass cheeks and get right up in that ass Larry.

get whale nudes and post im sure theres some fatlovers that would enjoy

never fucked a fatty, but fucked a 10/10 once, turned out she never wipes her ass that good. when we went doggy & we were goin at it for a while, when she started to get sweaty, id get wafts of shitsmell, and not the normal shitsmell, pretty acidic stuff, shit almost made me puke on her back, bit like gooseShit smell

been on tinder for 2years. got 2.4k matches (tinder pro cuz won 500€ giftcards on itunes so fuck it). i got sluts all over the US, UK, Canada, Poland, Netherlands and Belgium. fucked around 50+ of all those matches since most of em were too far.

Girls on tinder find me disgusting so I dunno how you do it

This girl is my only chance to not become a wizard

fr im no looker myself, just spark intrest and know your way with words.. protip, if u ever match a chick with a choker just say, nice choker, but my hands would do a better job. No joke itl get u laid 9times outta 10

Op thats Kellie Kay, must be a fake account shes a famous bbw and probably doesnt go a day without sex

Shamu needs love too

Holy shit my picture is being used by someone on Sup Forums. This is sadly the best thing that's ever happened to me in life

You're very attractive. Nice boobies. Great poise. Love it.

>tfw you realise she went off her diet after taking these pics

yeah nah you virgin fuckstain

Glad I found this thread. I've never tried Tinder but I'm put off by the fact that someone I used to know might see me on it.

Also I have no idea what type of picture to put as my profile pic, I know it's important and I don't want to look like a fucking idiot. Anyone got examples of what to put?

I've been hit on by every tranny that looks like a man in my area on POF and OKCUPID.

then the FAT BLACK GIRLS WITH MUSTACHES, THE FAT WHITE GIRLS WITH MUSTACHES, AND THE handicapible girls with spina bifida.

The trick is to use someone who looks -kind of- like you. Try Jabba the Hutt.

One photo of you in a suit, one photo of you with an attractive friend who's a girl next to you and if you got a good body, shirtless pic that isn't a mirror selfie, maybe like of you fishing in a bathing suit

what fatgirls have you been dealing with? the ones where im at, are just as bad if not worse than the stacies are, and think they are the sexiest objects of desire on earth.

none can suck dick worth a damn, and they are so fucking out of shape they just lay there like a dead fish.

Well played, well played.

I can do the suit one but the others are not an option really.

Try to avoid selfies if you can, take a picture of something you enjoy doing in your normal life, be sure to smile as well

Groom yourself as well and take pics that play to your strengths, have nice hair? Take pics with your hair as the focus, got a nice jawline? Take pics that show that. Girls don't swipe right for anything other than your pics

i will fuck you

That's not a girl, looks like a man, baby