If you're not starting a family, what are you gonna do when you're 60?

>if you're not starting a family, what are you gonna do when you're 60?

Being a skeleton in my grave, I'm gonna kms at 40

Be dead

Do ayahuasca again to remind myself that it's not necessary

spend the massive amount of money i saved by not having kids

> Implying I haven't already an hero'ed at 30

THIS TBH
H
I
S

T
B
H

Literally this. Got a vasectomy at 21 and have been able to buy a new house, New car, and pay college off.

Meh.
I love my baby more than cars and clothes...

We are here for a good time, not a long time.

Second

>>if you're not starting a family, what are you gonna do when you're 60?

Be dead long before then.

That's the thing. I know I'm greedy ascend I know I value possessions to much. The only actual person I love more than that is my wife. But... I also take care of my nephew 3 days a week so it kind of fills the kid void without actually having to commit full time to it.

Hookers and girls with daddy issues, mostly.

Might still start a family. If I don't though, hopefully still adventuring around the world if my health keeps up.

My aunt and uncle have no kids, and they're loaded. They travel around everywhere and make friends everywhere they go.

I don't know tbh, but i sure know one thing: i will not be a miserable piece of shit that try to live trought their sons. I will live for myself, do anything I want and buy a farm. My only concern is when i get older I may need someone to help me, so if i don't find someone to live with me i'll problably cap myself.

who said anything about cars and clothes?

You probably love your baby entirely too much you pedo faggot.

Have kids to take care of you? Selfish much?

That's because you're all dingus being goofed by the new trend of being a top notch daddy. All the way until the 60s parents used to crap on their sons head and it was alright... Nowadays it's all about of being a shinny dick daddy and tending their sons and being an example, but being honest with you: what you're doing doesn't matter, you're just putting another human being to suffer and to ask without an answer why the hell he was born, what's the point of all this shit if we all gonna die and if god doesn't exist nothing we do matters? I prefer to roll myself in my filthyness and fill my gap with my needs instead of passing this curse ahead.

Vasectomy fag here. Best decision I ever made. I can bust loads into girls and never have to worry about them trapping me by getting pregnant with a bastard child.

>you tace care of them so they can take care of you when you're older

>imblying they won't be selfish pieces of trashes that will put your ass in a "nursing home" and visit once a year
>imblying they won't get killed or die b4 you

No person is qualified to be a parent if they can't teach their children how to not have to work for a living. Otherwise their children will grow up to repeat the wageslave life like their parents, and then have children themselves who grow up to be wageslaves, and the cycle repeats forever.

If you have to work for a living, don't have kids. You are doing those kids a disservice by having them if you have to work.

Wageslaves breed more wageslaves. End the cycle of wagecucery.Don't have kids.

you cant expect anyone to give a shit when you do something for them that they never asked for

how do you make money, though

Before I met my wife I came in a girl after having my vasectomy. She was getting bigger and thought I'd gotten her pregnant. She broke up with me but kept saying I was gonna help pay for it. Let her think that for a short time before breaking the news. Turns out the baby daddy got outta dodge before she could figure it out and take his money. I don't feel bad cause not only did she just want money, she cheated too. Now I DO feel bad for.the kid having her as a mom.

I really wish my parents had thought this way. They did me no favors birthing me.

He was saying you must be filthy rich to have kids. That's all.

I agree at some point, we all must do some kind of work with our lifes or else we are no different from rats. The only thing that i agree is that we need to raise our children with this idea in mind. We shouldn't work just because everybody is doing it. We should work with something we believe is useful... And for that, we need to cut the sack of all the poor dumb people in the world because they are cancer.

I love cars and clothes more than your baby. Checkmate.

Nigguh i cum on my clothes on a daily basis. Get on my lvl.

Video games

I will fuck u in the ass. Rejoice.

They think the same way user... At least you are all in terms with this point.

have money

Idk whatever the hell I want
I would say enjoy retirement but that's lol