Where are the Canada fags at?

Where are the Canada fags at?
Province

>19
>Quispamsis
>New Brunswick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-lkAgmqbwjQ
ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/ontario-region-highest-number-hate-crimes-per-capita-185040076.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>18
>Hongcouver
>British Columbia

Ancient redneck here

Why don't make like tree, and fuck off Randy?

mans gotta eat

Manning
Alberta

Feel that, Randy?... The way the shit clings to the air, Randy? It's already started, my dear good friend... the shit-blizzard."

Greee-heee-heasy

>19
>Quebec City
>Quebec

eu sou tarado. meu fetiche principal é esfregar meu pênis em um pênis de mulher. o clitóris. e o clitóris sente muito mais prazer que um pênis dizem as más línguas e dar mais prazer do que recebe é incrivelmente excitante. mulher tem clitóris buceta vagina uretra cú pequenos labios grandes labios capuz do clitóris, o pacote completo. e eu não tenho uma mulher para mim, sexo comigo é raro. bato punheta demais em vez de transar. sou homem. e é tão errado isso, mulher ter pênis, o clitóris no caso, e eu querer esfregar o meu pênis em um clitóris delicioso, eu me sinto gay. e não posso deixar uma mulher enfiar o clitóris dela no meu cú, como alguns homens já deixaram, e tem até videos. eu não sei o que fazer. eu morro de tesão.........

>
I'm crazy. My main fetish is rubbing my penis in a woman's penis. the clitoris. and the clitoris feels much more pleasure than a penis say the bad tongues and give more pleasure than it receives is incredibly exciting. woman has clitoris clitoris vagina urethra cú small lips big lips hood of the clitoris, the complete package. and I do not have a woman for me, sex with me is rare. I blow too much punch instead of sex. I'm a man. and it is so wrong this, woman have penis, the clitoris in the case, and I want to rub my penis in a delicious clitoris, I feel gay. and I can not let a woman stick her clit in my ass, as some men have already left, and even have videos. I do not know what to do. I'm dying of horny

Ok autismo

Is it true that you guys think other Canadians french sounds stupid. I speak broken french with a thicc accent here in NB and the Quebecois laugh at me.

Do ya?

Acadian french sounds funny as fuck to us, but if we see ppl putting an effort towards french, we just appreciate it. Some Quebecers are dicks tho

36 Welland, Ontario

Gibe Conky plz.

>25
>alberta
>Calgary

Hows the mo-ped fag

>Some quebecers are dicks

Every damn time I go to Tim Hortons and speak English.

I have no mo-ped

Winnipeg
Manitoba

Looking for ox

25/ ON/ Guelph

You guys like Simple Plan?

Toronto (North York)
Ontario

Has Toronto gone to shit yet with all the refugees?

>1*
>Cape Breton
>Nova Scotia

montreal
qc

Sydney? I'm studying there

There would literally be no way of telling. It's about 50% people who were born out of the country at this point. English is not the first language and I don't even expect to be understood when I go to a store or call a business. Adding refugees? We've been taking them in for decades. 1 out of ever 3 immigrants to Canada comes here.

nah, not too far tho

I wanna go to Canada???
Can I pretend?!?!?!?!?
I have an axe!

Muslims have been causing shit tho. The best immigrants are South Korean and Sikhs

HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaaaaa...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
My genuine reaction.

>19
>Edmonton
>Alberta

Indians are actually the lowest of the low. They're garbage human beings with no value on life who lower our collective standard of living. South Koreans are pretty good though. Good values, family oriented, work hard, and don't flood us with kids.

You can fuck off in all.
Take your axe and shove it up your ass.

>28
>Kitchener, ON

Reporting in, what's good, eh?

How's that huge mall with the dead dolphin from the pennies?

So does Canada suck to live in?

I like your town for two weeks a year at oktoberfest.

Can't be lower than the Syrians. Cuck Trudeau won't allow the Christian refugees in Iraq come over ever though they'd integrate perfectly.

Fuck you Indians do our neighbor a great deal of good.

Rawdon
Qc

613 standing by.

Go to bed mel. Drugs r bad

Yes and no.
Our government is cucked but the people are pretty based and just don't speak out. Trudeau has been hurting free speech which has had an impact on the country. Politics aside it's not that bad. The poorer the town the friendlier the people in my opinion and everyone looks rough but is nice.
>Saint John

Depends on your views, honestly. If you're a liberal than you're in great shape. You don't mind a leader who is devoid of substance or action because he says things that make you feel good and morally superior to the US.

If you're a conservative, this is a police state. We literally have laws against teaching your child that thinking you're a member of the opposite sex isn't true. In some areas they can be taken from you. It is very easy to lose your job and your livelihood if you say things that are politically incorrect. Social ostracization is even easier in this day and age of social media.

Think of it this way: gay pride parade has been here for almost 30 years. slut walk and Anita are from here. They're all celebrated.

These mainly apply to major metropolitan centers. You can be a little more conservative in the rural areas, but even there you're not free to say what you wish.

Taxes are high, spending is higher, economic opportunities low, cost of living is insane.

I don't know any refugees but I know a few Syrians and they're pretty cool. I know a ton of Indians and 99% are almost literal shit.

Such as?

New Brunswick is pretty based imo. My school had quite a few people celebrating trumps win.
But usually if ur a conservative you keep it on the down low with your Friends. Although I've been testing the waters saying what's on my mind and nothings happened yet.

Do you guys like Canadian bands?

Kingston
Ontario

>Where are the Canada fags at?

they're probably all up in canada buttfucking one another

True, there are areas that are more open but you're still wary about speaking your mind, even if your only opinion is "people should pay for their own stuff."

I forgot to mention state run media company being one of the biggest and most watched news sources. A lot like China

yeah, but most men stop eating after their first or second cheeseburger

Peterborough
Ont

Absolutely hilarious dude.
Sorry little man but you gotta be 18.

nice watermark

Name age date mang I'm from there

>The poorer the town the friendlier the people in my opinion and everyone looks rough but is nice.

Fuck me, you must be a Saint Johner. I'm gonna guess upper west side.

You must be very new

I'm OP
I live in quispamsis but Saint John is a 5 minute drive. Quispam doesn't have much for shopping so I usually go there.

fuck off

The names Janus, Hugh Janus.

>Fuck off

Ouch m8

fuck off valley boy. Come to riverview

Christ bud, that's greasy

>20
>Charlottetown
>Prince Edward Island
This place fucking sucks. The only reason people know about this shithole is because of the game "Unturned."

>21
>Dalhousie, Halifax, NS
>FiggerNaggot

Bellini?
youtu.be/-lkAgmqbwjQ

Nice quads faggot

>Insert lobster meme

FUCK THIS CITY

Plz don't die

>22
>Victoria
>BC

Kitchener, ON

Hate crime capital of Canada and proud

ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/ontario-region-highest-number-hate-crimes-per-capita-185040076.html

victoria bruh

If said Jesus Christ in front of a mosque it would be a hate crime.

Gotta love Trudeau

been here all summer

If you remove a pride flag from a schools flag pole during pride month it's a hate crime too

28 la ronge sask

Misson
BC

Clearly you're not from Canada. If you so much as offend one of Trudeau's precious refugees you're fuckin' done bud, Job and everything.

Sydneyfag here, where/what are u studying?

Williams lake
BC

Old.

My school went full sjw with the pride shit and so every time they put the flag up it would get ripped down

Sydneyfag here, what/where you studying?

Ontario man walked rented out a place to a Muslim couple and is being fined 12k for not taking off his shoes when servicing the fusebox in their home. They also complained about the noise he made while shoveling snow in the morning

Coast Guard college in mec.Engineering

Montreal
Quebec

I remember this story. Took the side of muzzies over Christain African immigrant because diversity

I want to move to QC. I used to be pretty fluent in French but it's almost all gone now and I'm worried that if I move there the people won't give me a chance

Yup that's the one. The guy was a hard working family man too.

But at least dog BJ's are legal amirite