HOLY SHIT, WHAT A FIGHT!!!

HOLY SHIT, WHAT A FIGHT!!!

They should make it 15 rounds for the rematch

stream where?

canelo had no gas left

Adelaide Byrd is a blind cunt. 118-110 for canelo? She is clearly getting that golden boy money
>GGG won the fight. He won at least 8 rounds from what I saw. and the 4 close ones could have gone either way

Wetback reporting in
I watched the entire ppv at work while rogans fight companion rolled
Canelo lost bad.
Rogan said it would be fixed for canelo to win.
Claimed his friend told him beforehand.
I was as surprised as Canelo to here the final decision

Tl;Dr
I'm brown and even I know that was bullshit. What sport isn't fake?

He was fine

100% mexican here ... fckin fight, i just wanna kill oscar de la hoya who arranged this fight and let box as a gay sport ... the fight was clearly for GGG ... even mexican people in las vegas were jeering canelo

Tldr fuck ur feelings

What fights did you see? lol

Tl dr
Triggered white boy
Canelo lost. Its ok. Hes still a much bigger star than borats cousin

lol stay mad, spic

chingala puto

u mad af wei

Y y gotta be racist brah? Anywho, suck it

Grow up faggots everyone knows ggg won but they did this cus a rematch will give them more money also every sport is like this nowadays we are cucked

Was only able to see the last three rounds, so I'm not going to argue with the majority of people that think that GGG should have gotten the win.

But based on what I saw, I saw two fighters who still had alot left to fight, in which case, calling a fight based on technical points is just as worthless as calling a draw and having a rematch. This is good for the sport of boxing because apparently it was a really entertaining fight and I'm glad we have left the age of Mayweather, the most boring boxer in history.

thats why im calling for a pro-islamic state faggto who is attempting to fuck western civilization ... just kill De La Hoya faggot ... you will make a favro to your people and even your god

agree

ive was watching boxing long before you were swimming around in a niggers nutsack. I know how the game goes. But it still pisses me off when it happens. Never ever leave it in the judges hands unless you are a big ppv draw.

118-110 cunt

Sure buddy, let's give him four belts because he landed some punches. If the shit was decided by points of course ggg should win are you retarded?

yo im with you ... this was an arranged fckin fight

hopefully she uses the money she got under the table to get some new glasses. and some white chick earrings instead of those nig nog door knockers

Only good comment in here and the nig didn't watch the entire fight.

Good fight. Unlike the maynigger and the mcguiness fight, this was a boxing fight. Both had skills, strenght and speed when required. Canelo tried to take the lead and force his victory the entire fight, with two or three strong punches he almost did it. The true problem was he was fighting against a slav squatter, the dude took those punches like the champ he was and answered them at the same level. GGG may have taken some beating but he did not back down for a moment, even if all his belts were at stake, he never lost a fight at his life and was eight years older than Canelo. If it was Maynigglet, he was gonna play safe and flee the rest of the fight. What we saw today was two fighters that respected the sport and those watching it. Some idiots may blame the judges, but they are spasmic earthflatters that like to generalizate and think about conspiracy theories. The fight that i've seen today gave me hope about this sport.

If you watched that fight and think that being mad is comparable to being a flat earther because a judge ruled it 10-2 Canelo, you must be new to boxing. That was one of the worst score cards I have ever seen in 25+ years of watching boxing.

exactly

10/10. Would watch again....

Oh wait.

If you think Canelo won the fight and the belts because two or three puches you must be a jew that prefer doing math instead of watching the fight. How the fuck would Canelo performance give him the belts if the champion was at the same level of him? It would be a fucking trash fight if two punches decided the fight. It's not fucking math that wins the games and should never be, it should be KOs.

Less fake than Mayweather and that Irish cunt.

>If you think Canelo won the fight
Your reading comprehension leaves much to be desired.

Dubs proves that this was rigged to set up a rematch.

If you think GGG won the fight you are part of the fucking problem either. They both fought well, but none of them deserved to win. That's your fucking problem, blaming fucking judges instead of the fighters for not winning themselves.

>even mexican people in las vegas were jeering canelo
Are you retarded? Why does that surprise you.