Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Look guys, I found a bunch of smart sounding words so I seem cool on the internet. I'm super serious.

what have you been thinking people will ask you? sure you have 2 or 3 things

To add, If you are 18 and in HS you are a failure not a genius.

Why are you a giant bitch who comes on Sup Forums and brags about their IQ?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

Why is that an image of a sex doll that looks like Gwen from Ben 10?

ok, i've got one
>Why you lie

How big is your dick exactly

Hah.
Saw this a few months back, surprised it became a copypasta.

left or right hand?

Because I was way too flaccid a few seconds ago

>I second this
also have you gotten laid yet nerd?

It pains me to see people falling for this.

Doesn't it sucks?

Well he's a copypasta poster of course not faggot
>today op was a faggot

Hey, not all copyfags (as I've dubbed them) haven't got laid.

You having fun jerking that ego of yours?

Lurk moar

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time sucking cocks listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

Ask me anything.

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 170. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time sucking cocks listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

Ask me anything.

This one is ancient bro

Woah.
I really am new. Thanks for informing me seemingly oldfag.

IQ was never an accurate measure for intelligence. And for all it's worth, buddy, it'll never measure your ability to sympathize and empathize with others. Compassion and conviction are the two things that will get you through life and get you through without putting a round in your own skull.

I suggest that if you want to live happily, you adopt some ignorant habits, read more fiction, and stop putting yourself above others*. Only then will you start to make better friends that genuinely want to be around you for more than surface value.

*Others does not involve niggers

Please stop.

I'm perverted. My main fetish is rubbing my penis in a woman's penis. the clitoris. and the clitoris feels much more pleasure than a penis say the bad tongues and giving more pleasure than receiving is incredibly exciting. woman has clitoris pussy vagina urethra asshole small lips big lips hood of the clitoris, the complete package. and I do not have a woman for me, sex with me is rare. I blow too much punch instead of sex. I'm a man. and it is so wrong this, woman have penis, the clitoris in the case, and I want to rub my penis in a delicious clitoris, I feel gay. and I can not let a woman stick her clit in my asshole, as some men have already let, there is even videos. I do not know what to do. I'm dying of horny..............

6-6x6=?

Are pianos actually in tune?

Instant denial. I like it. You're 18, clueless to anything but academia and his interpretation of music (which makes you just as delusional as anybody who takes religion too far).

You'll grow up though. When you're 25, hell maybe even 21 with nobody to have a beer with, you realize that life isn't about a measure of success and that it really is about companionship and happiness.

Maybe you'll be rich though. I'm happy now but I'd be a hell of a lot happier with a Ferrari. Probably sad though because of cheating bitch wife and friends that use me for money.

oh wow its the asshole from last night. he hasn't an heroed himself yet. impressive.

No one cares

Getting tired of pasta. Get me some ravioli you lazy fucks.

Fuck nigger I'm 22 and still in highschool.

NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER

Sup Sup Forumstards.

Ask me anything.

thanks for the r/iamverysmart post fucker I’ll profit off your “smart” ass

I'm the user telling you to stop it. Please stop replying to this copypasta. Please don't be ignorant.

ok. How does it feel knowing you're not smart enough to understand the complexity of Rick and Morty?

Oh really?!!!
In this case, tell me about the Schroeder Equation. Why would we use it?
How do the Eigan value and the Eigan function relate to it. What specific field of study uses this? What kind of maths do you need to know to understand?
I doubt you can answer any of this.
Source? I'm a fucking physicist, bitch.

>Someone with hypergenius IQ cares even a minute bit about grades
>A hypergenius who actually tries to do well in school isn't graduated by age 15 or something
You could've at least said you were underage and graduating, user. Try harder.

Hey op, Just in case you haven't guessed by my post I'm calling you on your bullshit.

>genious level iq
>pedophile

you know the jews are purported to be the smartest and they sacrifice children to moloch

fuck off kike

IQ doesnt have anything to do with what you know, if your so smart why dont you tell me the exact formula for calculating damage in ff7?

I have an IQ of 165, I sing in an opera company, I am doing a double degree at university, I'm good at art and have good people skills, I have run for political office once, and will do so again shortly. You're going to learn soon that you aren't nearly as special as you think you are. collage, university, the working world, or even just at the grocery store, it might happen anywhere, but eventually you are going to come to the realization that none of what you define yourself by matters. There is always somebody smarter, faster, stronger, better looking, more charasmatic, wealthier, ect. You will also come to realize that that doesn't matter either. You're not special, nobody is, and there is a solace and a beauty in that. Nobody is really all that much better than anybody else, and all we have is each other. Humanity is beautiful, and it is enough to be content with that.

>Schroeder Equation
>Schroeder
Who?

that gwen doll is my fucking fetish post tghat 3ass pls

do you have a penis? or pussy?or femininepenis?

Thanks, I meant Schrödinger.

Even if all that shit is true, it's no guarantee that you'll provide anything even remotely beneficial to mankind.
If this is a good example of your regular habits, you're wasting your time and talent.
Assuming you had either.

You forgetting the sign or are you just stupid?

where did u get that i want one?

I doubt op has many of them....if any.
I, the one who actually has knowledge to call op on his bullshit, am the only one that's been posting the doll so far.

Oh hi user telling me to stop. I must have been absent for this pasta. I guess I'll stop. I thought he was a genuine fagola

My iq 172
Age 18 2 years out of high school
First house 24
Big fucking deal
Are you a good person do you help others?

Hi OP. I was also a grade-school prodigy and I still have a genius level IQ.

my question for you is how do you intend to deal with the fact that as long as you're in school you're a special person, but as soon as you enter the work force you'll be nothing but a bitter and unrecognized weirdo with no real accomplishments and a suite of very serious mental health issues?

just curious.

POST THE IQ TEST SITE
YOU TOOK

Lol, if he used a site that's not his real IQ.
Unless it's administered by a professional under clinical conditions, the test result is worthless.

I already put Op in his place. He isn't worth my time nor effort.

Sorry Sup Forumsro, I don't own any.
Someone posted the whole set the other day. Over 100 pics.

>Unless it's administered by a professional under clinical conditions, the test result is worthless.
oh it can still be worthless.

my cousin took the Raven test over 20 times until she got a score she liked. If a person really needs to get that high score they probably can.

How many fingers an I holding up

Yeah, I've heard you can train for them.
Apple used to screen their employees based on IQ, so if you wanted to work there it had to be above a certain level.
But assuming the applicant hasn't studied for it or isn't trying to cheat it, it's probably accurate. This is also assuming my previous premise.