What a time to be alive

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000790929/article/would-adrian-peterson-give-patriots-a-discount

>AP
>on the pats with Brady

I just came

Downgrade, should have kept Fat Blount

It sounds cool, but honestly how much impact would Peterson even have. He's never been a good out of the backfield receiver or a good blocker. All of peterson's athleticism and skill is gone. It's a sad to say, but he's damaged goods at this point

Take a switch to the scrotum for even conceiving this, you insufferable faggots.

Pic related.

I can imagine the first time he fumbles 2 times in the same game and him crying on the tarmac while Bill, Tom, Rob and Julian all board the plane leaving him behind just like they did to Randy.

get cut in camp
sloooow

Jesus delet this...

It's sad how he thinks he's still good enough to dictate his interest in other teams. Blount is the way better option.

You mean le never produces in big games man?

>everyone counting out AP
He could very easily put up 1,000 yards behind a semi competent line

Pats will never pay more than $2mil for an RB

if he's willing to work for that much, then welcome aboard Adrian. don't beat yo kids anymore and expect to share the carries with White and Lewis.

I love when idiots post

As a Steelers fan I hope this happens. Adrian Peterson is a terrible fit for the Patriots and would hold them back.

He's a bad pass blocker and catcher. Both of which are necessary in the Patriots scheme.

He can't run out of the shotgun formation and prefers the I-formation and to a lesser extent the T-formation. Which is like the exact opposite of what the Pats do.

And he has a fumbling problem. Which is the one thing Belicheck can't stand and the first time it happens Belicheck will bench him for 8 games.

Basically in order for the Pats to effectively use him they'd have to go away from Tom Brady and the Patriots teams strength. Which is fucking retarded.

AP's a great RB but his limitations really holds him and his team back.

As a Pats fan I hope he doesn't end up in NE for all the reasons you just mentioned. Concise, 100% run down of the situation.

he's 31 ffs

B Marsh is more likely and there are contenders like Oakland and Denver that could use an RB and won't make AP take as steep a discount

Le only does shit when they're up 14 man

>Adrian Peterson is a terrible fit for the Patriots

Nobody is a terrible fit for the Patriots for very long.

still kinda miffed about Ocho being too dumb to read the playbook

So basically the plan is to make AP do all the things he's shit at?

Hopefully that "paycut" translates to vet min.

I understand your points. Do you think he can't change and buy into the goats bill and tom?

Not a good pass blocker
Fumbling is an issue
Old for a RB.

If the discount is league min the answer is still no.

Sign an elite WR, they already have white and lewis.
Keep as much of you can of that D and a gronk healthy for the playoffs, and youll have a 19-0 season.

>it's a Patriots pick up a huge name and everyone says it's so unfair but then he does jack shit and is gone in a year or two
Every other year. It's the literal whos that excel in that system because they actually go all in on the cheating while established greats think they're above it and just yolo

How do you think AP is dealing with the fact that no team wants his old beat-up ass?

MOMMA TOLD ME YA CAN'T TEACH AN OLD DAWG NEW TRICKS.

The Patriots are an old team
Brady is old, Edelman is old, Ammendola is old. No way they sign him unless he takes a massive pay cut