Does anyone remember this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ed gein I think

Edward Gein hehehe

How did you know?

Rhymes with keen cause he was keen on killin

Inspiration for a lot of horror movie murderers.
Crazy as all fuck.

Humphrey Bogart?

>Edward Gein
Edward Theodore Gein (/ˈɡiːn/; August 27, 1906[2] – July 26, 1984), also known as The Butcher of Plainfield, was an American murderer and body snatcher. His crimes, committed around his hometown of Plainfield, Wisconsin, gathered widespread notoriety after authorities discovered that Gein had exhumed corpses from local graveyards and fashioned trophies and keepsakes from their bones and skin. Gein confessed to killing two women – tavern owner Mary Hogan in 1954, and a Plainfield hardware store owner, Bernice Worden in 1957. Gein was initially found unfit to stand trial and confined to a mental health facility. In 1968, Gein was found guilty but legally insane of the murder of Worden,[3] and was remanded to psychiatric institutions. He died at Mendota Mental Health Institute of cancer-induced liver and respiratory failure at age 77 on July 26, 1984. He is buried next to his family in the Plainfield Cemetery, in a now-unmarked grave.

Gacy?

what's up with all the ed gein threads? is this some weird raid?

Every day there's new 14 year olds just trying out their edgelord phase.

No Pennywise.

Fags wanting to fag it up.

It's better than cuck or bbc threads

or the trap, shota, dick rate, boring ylyl, furry, rekt treads and the list goes to infinity and beyond....

Heil Gein

Test

Seems no one knows what Ed Gein did fucking HE DID THE WORST THINGS RETARDED ASSHOLES

he was a supreme gentleman.

heil. he shot a bitch in the face from like 3 feet away with a .308

Oh really? You think taking fucking human skulls and turning them into soup bowls is good? DO YOU THINK MAKING A FUCKING CORSET THAT IS USED IN BDSM OUT OF HUMAN BODY PARTS AND HIM DRESSING UP LIKE HE IS A GIRL IS FINE? FUCK YOU

chill

TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT WHAT THAT IS

Go take your meds Jimmy.

That skull is pretty rad looking though

You think this is fucking funny? THIS IS REAL HUMANS CUT UP AND THIS DUDE MADE A FUCKING GIRL SUIT OUT OF SKIN, OKAY.

yeah and we got pretty good books and movies thanks to his keks.

youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M

You are all sick fucks and you think I'm sick? At least I don't make jokes of a killer who did some of the most inhumane things ever.

My grandparents lived a few miles from him. Yes, I'm old, yes, parents are old, yes grandparents were old.