I'm data-mining for info on this married chick I'm obsessed with...

I'm data-mining for info on this married chick I'm obsessed with. She cockteased me for 3 years then told me to fuck off. I'm hoping to get something on her that I can blackmail her with in exchange for sex. Or at least get hold of her nudes. What's the best online resource available i can use? I've got her most current email address to start with.

www.opisafag.com

NYPA

>that I can blackmail her with in exchange for sex.

Forget it. Don't be a psycho.

>opisfag
Wants to have sex with my hearts desire, calls me fag.

A lifetime of being denied romance can make you crazy.

www.stopbeingabetapussyandfindausefulgirl.name

oh shut up and fuck off you damn looney toon.

Lmao your hearts desire is prolly some 400lb landwhale that you're a fuckboi for

she isn't your heart's desire, she is your cock's desire. cockteases go in the garbage bin labeled THOT.

chek'd. trips of truth

Check'd threads over everyone out

Abandon thread if you hate it.

Far from it. I'm not attracted to fat chicks.

Just move on. It sucks things worked out like this but being worse only makes you a shitty person. Besides if you have to force this person to fuck you would it even be worth it? Just give it up. Do something productive.

Lmao op what a sad beta cuck you are. Kys already. Hope you get beaten

How could you possibly think that? You don't know me user.

>kys already. Hope you get beaten.
I'm not suicidal. But after I've throughly enjoyed her flesh, I'll concider your wish.

>ITT OP tryin too hard to defend himself.

Run while you can, faggot.

Post your IP address and I can help you.

>Run while you can, faggot.

It's just a thread where I asked a question... and all anyone has had to share thus far is that I go kill myself. So who or what am I supposed to be running from?

You're the one who's taking this imageboard shit way too fucking seriously user.

Nice try. How about her email address instead? :-)

>Ask question on Sup Forums
>Expects answers

Nah, but your social security number would be really helpful.

Go fuck you're self

Up yours, cucknog.

You guys really wish me I'll, don't you? Fine... I'll do it myself.

Oh great, OP is going to kill himself without our help? That's wonderful news!

OP here. Rock On... you cuckazoid Protectors of Women!

I don't care if you have dubs. All iFunny users shall be purged from the Earth.

>She cockteased me for 3 years then told me to fuck off.
Sounds like you're just fucking retarded. Hell, if somebody cockteased you for 3 weeks you should've known better, you autistic shit.

It is actually a huge fantasy of mine to blackmail a girl into nudes, sex, degrading acts, and so on. But I'm not a complete fucking maniac or a criminal, so I don't act it out.

Maltegos easy to learn to use

OP is done user. You guys are all trash-talk. You've got no real resolve... or balls for that matter! There's a trap somewhere with your name on it... have at it sport!

Ay. Psst. OP. You should try what Munch is doing.