There is literally nothing more retarded than being religious

there is literally nothing more retarded than being religious

this is true

All religions are all different levels of retarded. Still...

Islam is objectively the worst, Buddhism is objectively the best.

Christianity is just a crappy offspring of Judaism.

Is being unhappy less retarded than being religious?

Judaism sucks too. All religions suck. Cuck.

Being atheist is way more retarded

The truth is all that matters.

Not believing in things because of insufficient evidence is retarded? Please, explain more.

posting your opinion on b is way more retarded

>tfw you're not the most retarded thing around anymore

Maybe bragging about it on the internet?

but still not near as retarded as op

careful

You are literally more retarded for caring about religious people

Hyperbole is more retarded.
>and gay

In the modern world, yes. Religions are literally just fairytales created to control the masses. I don't hate religious people, I only dislike religions themselves, because of what they can do to people. They can bring good things, but they can also bring horrific things.

Being a Liberal is still worse.

I was watching an episode of Forensic Files (the show is on youtube) and these church women were having an affair with this guy and they had a threesome and the girl shot the other one (killed her). My point is religious people that you see go to church all live secret lives of seduction and commit sinful acts every day. It just goes to show how much of a hypocrite religious people really are.

Being a liberal

Wow, you saw this episode and concluded that ALL religious people are like that?

i agree, gives people more ammunition to seem superior to you on some non-existent moral high ground, plus they get triggered too easily

Autismo

There's power in myth, and different religious philosophy is great for understanding this world and how to not just live in it, but grasp at the infinite and transcend it. The Hindu texts aren't literal. The Bible isn't literal. Read books fag

triggered religious cucks incoming

kek

Weebo's are more retarded

>Jews are pedophiles and scammers
>Christians are offspring brainwashed Jews who are pedophiles
>Muslims are low IQ hateful terrorists that are also pedophiles

See a pattern here? Pedophiles, scammers, abusing power, and brainwashing.

Atheism is a religion too, you know?

what about people who say traps ain't gay?

once you grasp the basic understand of the universe and how planets, stars, etc form you start giving less of a fuck about philosophy

be a normie.

Religion is for people who can't cope without being sheep, people who need to fit into some sort of community.

Not believing in something is not a religion. Retard.

trips confirm

I think that being religious actually means that you're somewhat mentally ill.

Atheism means an absence of belief in gods. It doesn't mean anything that is posted in that picture.

There are atheists who believe in ghosts. There are atheists that believe the universe is eternal. There are atheists that believe this is all a computer simulation like the matrix.

All being an atheist means is that you lack a belief in deities. That is it. Nothing else to the definition.

i dunno. life fucking sucks weather your religous or not.

That's not philosophy, philosophy is critical thought on big problems, like free will, ethics, the metaphysics of mathematical objects, etc.

That other user is talking about some bullshit humanities thing.

Religion is for the mentally infantile. If you don't believe in Santa Claus anymore, then you shouldn't believe in your organized religion of choice either, since they were both invented by people, not a god.

>your
Well it would for someone like you, wouldn't it?

fuck you camwhore bitch rot in hell skinnyfat ugly ass bitch

Religion is a scam and a trap for unintelligent people, there is no God, and just a void after death.

Rabbi's are pedophiles
Priests are pedophiles
Muslim shits are pedophiles

religion is for beta cucks

I sometimes wish I was religious because that would answer so many questions

That's just denial. It's technically true that liking traps isn't 'gay' because actual homosexuals find traps weird and disgusting. But it sure ain't heterosexual either.

True

according mathematics there is some sort of god or gods

yeah i know but break that all down and it is simple biology and evolution fizzamalama

>according mathematics
No.

im actually agnostic *tips fedora*

You spelled conservative wrong

Biology and evolution don't answer questions like "what makes a good life" or "do numbers exist independently of their symbols?" etc.

Empiricism doesn't answer everything.

So how did something come from nothing?

ye who needs religion if you can enjoy scat, trannies, zoophilia, interracial sex instead

Being Southern is a close second.

I don't actually believe that it did. My answer however is, "I don't know, and I don't know if there is a beginning to the universe or not. There seems to have been a big bang, but there might have always been energy, so there has never truly been 'nothing' in the strictest sense." My answer would go something like that.

Where people claim a god is explanatory for something, I simply say "I don't know", because that's the only honest answer. Saying "god done did it" is a cop out for honest ignorance.

You are OP for making this shill thread. Did your mommy and daddy ground you for being athieist or are you just an edgy douchebag.
>get a life and leave christcucks alone

Not only that, it is more arrogant to presuppose and "know" that there is a god rather than admit that you don't know. Be the bigger person and own up to your sensibilities.

>leave christcucks alone
>calling yourself a cuck

Wow, it's almost like you know how much of a mindless sheep you actually are!

he never said he was one faggot

>tips fedora

jesus is gay

I know some very intelligent people who are religious. Nonetheless I agree with the OP that religion is bullshit.

Amen.

I bet the majority of you guys make less than $25,000 a year lol keep trying to find other reasons to dislike religion while you're working in a sports bar kitchen lmfao

i use LSD for that lol

that's because LSD makes you more philosophical

that's not bashing on philosophy, that's just saying there are certain mental states which stimulate philosophical discussion and examination

religion =/= wealth

looooool found the silly christian.

He looks like a pizza topping!

At least I will live long and prosper unlike you moraless dogs. I was once like you and believed that everything was about me, then I realized that there is a more to life than eating, poisoning yourself and fucking.

yeah, he really like getting penetrated by multiple hard objects

I'm agnostic, but keep trying lol I'd rather hang out with a Christfag than atheist any day. They smell bad, smoke cigs all day, and like I said, work in dead end jobs. They're the saddest people

this thread will last longer than did Jesus under proper Roman rule, Roma invicta!

Also this. Way to assume my worldview and make yourself look like a dumbass

Oh yeah the last time I tripped I came to the conclusion the human race is fucked unless we start seriously upping our game on renewables but it was more of an amplified philosophy based on my environmental sustainability degree lol

But I agree with you, I just rationalize things by looking at the biggest picture I can think of

>moraless dogs

you generalizing everything isn't helping your case

not that it matters since its anonymous anyways

Being retarded is literally more retarded than being religion.
Being OP is the same that as literally being retarded.
So there's 2 things literally more retarded than being religious.

Do you like in some backwards small hick town where there are only 3 athiests and they smell bad? You know the majority of people this generation do not believe in any god? Even those in religious families or used to be religious don't actually fall for the shit.

>aLl aTHiEstS R baD

Literally retarded.

You're generalizing.

>generalizing is a terrible thing
>There is nothing more retarded than being religious.
Okay bud

are you making fun of me nigger? ill have you know i graduated at the top of my class

What you do for a living? Which conspiracies are you following? You're all literally the same.

...being religious.*
Damn phone.

You can be atheist and still go to church. A lot of modern morals that Christians follow make sense so there is a reason to go.

O shit fam I'll back my shit up real quick

Ever heard of an exception to the rule?

Religion is an exception to the rule of "one shouldn't overgeneralize things"

idk, being autistic is pretty retarded

das wut i thot

athiestfag here, op you're fucking retarded. it makes perfect sense from an evolutionary standpoint. it's dying, chill the fuck out and stop emboldening them and rewarding there cult of victimhood.

>Actually believing all atheist are some devil worshiping bums

I can't tell if you're baiting or actually this ignorant. I don't see how refusing to believe that some jewish man with nice hair is their god, and not worshiping him every sunday changes every other aspect of your life lol.

I'm a successful graphic designer, live a normal happy unsheltered life (Something you can't say about yourself).

lol

Ah yes, because legitimately believing in something is anathema. How are you separate from the SJWs who delineate the patriarchy, doubt all things simply because they may be doubted?

Being is the name of God. The evidence of God is in the fact of fabric, the weft of our universe. There is possibility and actuality. What binds them together? What mechanic renders the real? This is the agent of our creation, and the method of our being. This is the name of God.

>generalizing is a bad thing, unless it's against something I don't believe in
Fucking Christ, atheists' parents do a shit job raising their kids. Such fucking self centered fags. Your logic comes from opinion, it sucks because there's a few decent atheists, but ones like you just give yourself a shit name

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
~ Arthur Schopenhauer

>tfw this motherfucker was right and by year 2050 the planet will be half destroyed - all churches will be ash or under water - and the majority of survivors will understand that there is no supernatural force of any kind

Well the logic of an atheist is tarded
What's riding on this atheism vs religion is eternal afterlife or obscurity
Say the religious guy is right, he gets heaven and the atheist gets hell
Say the atheist is right, they both get obscurity
The religious guy has everything to gain and nothing to lose
The atheist loses everything or gets nothing

You seem mentally ill. Get help.