PLEASE HELP MAKE REDDIT GREAT AGAIN (or for the first time, most likely)

Hello Sup Forums, I know you don't like reddit, but I think that's a good thing in this case.

The subreddit "/r/the_donald" has been the main subreddit for donald trump for a long time now, it makes reddit users buttmad on the daily by taking trump posts to the front page, and is generally really great.

But it's been compromised by the powers that be.

reddit.com/r/Mr_Trump/comments/4jpc6m/the_donald_has_been_hijacked_read_for_more_info/

The mods that weren't cucks have created an alternate subreddit "/r/Mr_Trump" to be rid of the cuckoldry that happened to the old sub. Many centipedes have been uncucked and joined the new sub, 14k so far, but we need more, we need to unify trumps bannermen under one big uncucked roof once again.

Even if you hate reddit, please spread the word and make reddit great again.

reddit.com/r/Mr_Trump/comments/4k27j4/juiciest_leak_to_date_the_donald_top_mods_milo_is/

reddit.com/r/Mr_Trump/comments/4k2r27/milo_calls_out_rthe_donald_never_censor_the/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Mr_Trump/comments/4k59b0/whats_happening_on_rthe_donald_is_serious/
vocaroo.com/i/s0u4pXvx9Gi2
reddit.com/r/Mr_Trump/comments/4k765o/ill_color_that_country_red/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Bampp

Bipp

I don't get it. the-donald subreddit is still going. Looks like they still have pro Donald things being posted.

Not reading your link to whatever blog of an explanation is there

we dont accept refugees here

I urge you to read, the endgame intentions of the current mods are unclear, but it is very clear they are up to something.

They purged half of mod team, including most of the oldest and most active mods, and are actively censoring and banning any mention of the drama.

The old top mod who was doxed came back and confirmed that the sub was taken over.

reddit.com/r/Mr_Trump/comments/4k59b0/whats_happening_on_rthe_donald_is_serious/

>reddit drama

Keep your friends close and enemies closer.

There are few places trump fits better than where assmad liberals dont want him.

The oval office and reddit are both fitting of that.

From the old top mod that was doxed by yhe people who now run the subreddit:

I cannot stress this enough: Do NOT write this off as petty drama.

Reddit is not a goofy bubble of cat posts. Reddit is the ninth most popular website in America. It's extremely famous. It's extremely active. It's important enough to regularly make the press. It's tens of million's of people's source for news and ideology and that's especially true for educated or wealthy people. The idea that Trump may not know about us or that we aren't important is laughably wrong. Get the idea out of your head that this does not matter. We are Literally shitposting Trump into the White House.
Also, I have no plan to come back in any visible capacity. I honestly hated being top mod and liked it better before I was. When you're top mod, your authority comes from the way Reddit designs mod tools, whereas before that the only real power I had came from getting ideas approved of by other people in a system of checks and balances. I liked the latter more. I'm gonna be in contact with my friends on the modlist here, but I don't currently plan to rejoin the modlist at this time. Not to mention, it's a bit of a cripple to do this when some number of people know who I am. Please do me a favor though, and shit post like you've never shit posted before. You're not shit posting for you anymore, you're shit posting for you country and the future of the western world. Make America Great Again!!!

Bapp

beep

Baaf

Ded

Its like you cucks dont even want trump to win.

Rip america

What's stopping people from making another subreddit?

GG

Now more people have an incentive to come to Sup Forums.

They have, it just need support, and the mods of the current subreddit are doing everything in their power to censor, distract, and keep their user base in the dark about the new subreddit.

It's not some small thing, 14k people have joined in the last 3 days. But the cuck mods are pushing hard.

Why not both.

Both will give maximum keks, and trumps presence on reddit educates many on lying hillary.

It should be preserved.

REDDIT SCUM LEAVE

If you hate reddit so much why dont you go and tell everyone about /r/mr_trump to piss reddit users off?

You know why we hate reddit so much? OP is an example

Censorship on plebbit.

Who'd have fucking thunk it?

/r/Sup Forums has been crossing that line for awhile though I'm surprised they haven't been shut down yet.

>this thread

I just really hate it when the jewish admins get their way.

Sorry if I'm being a little autistic about all this.

Fuck of shitstain no one wants you here

i'd rather 100 CP threads than 1 reddit thread

Bringing shit from Reddit to Sup Forums?

Fair one, though people have been flocking from reddit to Sup Forums since the Cologne Rapes.

Why though, why are you content to let reddit be the way it is.

You'd rather sit here and talk to people who already agree with you you limp faggot. Trump deserves stronger men then that.

>Sup Forums
>not Sup Forums

want to know how I know you belong on reddit?

Because they shit up the board and armchair activism, EVERY TIME, that happened on this website, led to this website getting WORSE and accomplishing NOTHING. You are new here so you weren't able to see these effects first hand.

Shill poster, weak energy.

Either way, it really doesn't matter.

Nihilism isn't welcome on this board, sorry bud

>19 posts ITT
>calling me the shill

hmmmmmmmmm

vocaroo.com/i/s0u4pXvx9Gi2

"armchair activism" doesn't really apply here I don't think, reddit is a liberal hivemind and trumps following there is undeniably substantial.

I openly said what I was here to promote in my first post, do you even know what shill means, friend?

GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEE

REEEEEE
REEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>"armchair activism" doesn't really apply here I don't think

Don't worry, it does, and it's a very destructive force. Please leave and never come back - you are making things worse.

That's beautiful. Keep up the good work.

No thanks.

Hope $hillary pays well.

reddit.com/r/Mr_Trump/comments/4k765o/ill_color_that_country_red/

FUCK THE DONALD, WE MR TRUMP NOW. AWOOOOOO

>google images filename

So you google our mascot to try to fit in? Truly pathetic, reddit. Absolutely disgusting.

So how do I know who the jew is here. They say it's you, you say it's them.

How do I tell who is full of shit and who isn't without investing myself in reddit drama

Can reddit ever do anything right without moddrama? I mean you guys fuck shit up on a dayli basis. I am glad that Sup Forums doesn't have this kind of shit and that all the posters are equal.

join reddit friend! it's a great community ;) come get wrapped up in our drama, it's very important :^)

The only reason I give the slightest shit about your shitty subreddit is that now that it's compromised, more of you faggots are coming here.

>using a site where you have to register in order to shitpost

Might as well just stick to Facebook tb.h.

okay shekelstein, whatever you say

I was here before.

I can see you're one of those stubborn redditors. The very least you could do is not promote their ideals, copy their mannerisms and ideology and act it out over here, and keep the reddit shilling to a minimum. That shouldn't be too much to ask. Can we agree here?

I was banned by /r/the_Donald totally unjustly. Bunch of fucking dickwad mods. I messaged them twice saying wtf is the problem here, but got no response. It wasn't a 7 day temp ban either - full permaban. Clowns.

I will pack my bags and head to /r/Mr_Trump.

Make shitposting great again.

Could be leftover bait from the shilling earlier, but I'll bite. There is no reason to bother with reddit. They are absolutely cucked and will censor anything that breaks the mold or that they consider problematic. I won't tell you what to do, but I'd recommend finding a different place to discuss/read Trump news. It doesn't have to be here because honestly, most of us don't want you. I'm just giving a little advice.

>all the posters are equal
Except the Nepalese. They don't even have a real flag.

Pick a side, pansy.

red it GTFO
never come back

>canada

From what I gather this is playing out just like the Sup Forums and 8ch split. They had a good thing going until some spergs started screaming "muh censorship" and tore themselves in half. Then the turncoats spent all their time on Sup Forums anyway complaining like the little bitches they were and 8ch remained a ghost town.
Fuck your dumb reddit drama.

Thanks for the bump, friend.

They don't even let you post dick pics

OP so fucking new he's trying to bump his own thread.
Pro Tip, you can't bump your own thread, faggot. Now go back to your safe space on reddirt.

Please. Think of it like this - I'm a Sup Forums Nationalist, and you're an illegal mexican crossing my border. Surely we can both agree this is a bad thing, seeing as we both like Trump. I can't deport you or anything, so the next best compromise would be for you to not act degenerate in my homeland. Thank you

Filthy dumb reddit scum

Take your faggotry elsewhere

Bullying is against the rules and if you continue I'll have you report you :(

I will admit it was a newfag move and I get why people are saying it, I haven't been active on Sup Forums in over a year and I don't fit in well anymore it seems, maybe reddit seeped in a little too much.

But sorry, not gonna stop posting.

>reddit
>subreddit
>reddit
>oval office and reddit
>Reddit is the ninth most popular website
>you cucks dont even want trump
>another subreddit
>new subreddit
>tell everyone about /r/m
>reddit
>join reddit
>I was banned
GET OFF MY POL
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Autism: The Post

Not your army öp
Also who cares make a new one.

>Reddit: The Post

leddit was never great

>>>/reddit/

>over a year
Nigger I did not post for 2 years when I got here.
Lurk more faggot

Read the thread, we did.

I think the problem here is that trying to rally people here to a cause is generally unwelcome - causes grow naturally, organically here, with every individual voluntarily doing their best because they aren't forced, and have a vested interest into this. If it grows too big here, it becomes forced and turns into shit. Which is why we let the little stuff happen here - and it snowballs onto other websites without us having to ruin our home. You don't have to stop posting - and if your post sucks, make sure it was only ironic and you were just pretending to be retarded. Fun is fun.

No.

Running accomplishes nothing. It will fail just like Infinity Chan failed when Sup Forums tried to get Anons to migrate over there over a year ago.

Man up and fight back. The original Donald subreddit had a story written up about it in the New York Times FFS. Dont just give it up to the SJWs and spics you fucking cuck.

t. fellow centipede

Fuck you and everyone in this thread. I made a 'raid' thread before on a fucking teamspeak server and I was instantly banned for a month. How are there so many fucking shit threads like these that go on for dozens of replies without getting removed

Fuck all of you cunts

There's literally no way to take a subreddit from someone who doesn't want to give it.

The thing is I know people will care, if they're made aware, I figured there were a some, not a huge amount, but some people who use reddit here as well, I want to make the users are the /r/the_donald aware of what's happening, cause if they knew this would be over so fast.

Cause this isn't a raid, maybe?

Who is "we" faggot? You're not one of us.

We was referring to the users of /r/mr_trump

I can do nothing to stop it, only lessen the blow to this website, so I try to do my best. Redditors are here to stay sadly - may as well try to make peace and integrate them so they stop being redditors and become engulfed by Sup Forums culture. I'm only here to help my community, regardless of how hostile I may be to achieve that means

Id purge the mod team too if they were full of subversives screenshotting lines from private conversations out of context and then trying to stir up hate and confusion to impressionable idolaters on the sub reddit.

There is no drama here, just egotistical mods thinking they are hotshit because they happened to be holding the keys to the Trump reddit when he surged in the polls and are mad they dont have absolute power on the_donald so they made a new one in a bitter spiteful rage. The only thing it accomplishes is to undermine the Trump movement on reddit by fracturing the base.

The rule 11 thing is the only legit outrage and it was rescinded within a day and the head mod stepped down because of it and the mod team has been working overtime to undo the damage that was done and earn the respect of the users again.

>being cucked this much

I wonder who could be behind this post.

TL;DR
>Reddit
Alright since there's probably going to be a conversation on reddit here let me evaluate my thoughts to you;
I don't give a shit about reddit, the real users of this site don't give a shit about reddit. It's been stealing4chan's content for as long as I can remember and distributing it to other mainstream websites, it's a cancer and a safe space for normie airhead liberaltards who don't know what they're talking about. I hate reddit.
But that aside, the reddit Trump board or whatever it's called is widely discussed in things like Trump gen, and it's become apparent that it's a foothold on the site. It should not be a permanent one. You go in, you redpill some normies, you get some liberals on tumblr to cry from time to time you get out.
Don't cry over it faggot, go do something about it, we're not your personal army.

If they took the subreddit over then they are doing a really shitty job at fucking it up. It's exactly the same except the same joke isn't being spammed every 12 seconds.

What would you suggest I do, other then tell people about it?

see

wew shillary cucks shilling hard in this thread

Letting "The_donald," a super popular subreddit on one of the most popular sites of all time, getting hijacked doesn't matter to you, then that means you don't want Donald Trump to win the election. Presidents aren't elected solely by Sup Forums's votes, they're every americans. Sup Forums is a minority, and this matters.

*steps out from the shadows*
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I was for the schism before I was against it. The_donald mods learned their lesson and are in a panic to get back in our good graces

Seeing the babyish and subversive behavior from the MrTrump mods have convinced me that they are ego driven and just trying to get back at The_donald mods and using the worst of the trump reddit users who idolize the mods as pawns and ego strokers. They actively try to incite hatred and subversion against the_donald mods and users when they should just be acting as a neutral/friendly alternative subreddit(they really shouldnt even exist imo)

That's pretty much all you can do about it. If based on what I skimmed over the mods of reddit are beginning to oppress what is and what isn't being said speak your mind on it and gather a group of like minded people who think the same way and confront them about it.
But don't ask us. Reddit is not an ally here.

fuck you, reddit and trump

It's not, but sometimes it is, I can tell a number of posters in here do use reddit, and now they know what I wanted to tell them.

There is definitely a demographic of users here that go to /r/the_donald

Also what this guy said

Oh boy is this exciting. I just signed up my first reditor account.

I also ordered a giant dildo and a cuckold tshirt.

I think I'm finally ready to join the big boys at reddit.com.

Does the new subreddit spam the same unfunny memes as the other one?

Yes.

Sup Forums is not a single person, not everybody here supports Trump

hi i heard you liked big Italian sausage :3
The only reason why some people from here go there is because it's Trump oriented.
They just don't seem to get that reddit is not Sup Forums. You can't say whatever you want on reddit. You fucking hook nosed dark skinned whinny ass nigger loving cuckarookarooka kikey kaniveling cunt bag.

God reddit fucking sucks. This is what happens when the core of a site is centered around voting on comments

Might as well just shit post on jewbook

Yeah, I know there are retards and autists on Sup Forums. Just look at most of the posters in this thread.

I'm here. I don't support Trump.

You mean there are only retards and autists on Sup Forums

that would include you, retard