I think MJ wanted me to message her today, so I'll leave my fate to Sup Forums

I think MJ wanted me to message her today, so I'll leave my fate to Sup Forums

Try to get me laid or at least get nudes help a Sup Forumsro out

Shit and I get trips too.

Fucking check em faggot.

Anyways dubs decide what I write

Wow, what are the chances of BOTH of you listening to one of the most popular songs in the world on the same day? Un-FUCKING-believable.

God, women are fucking shit

She called you a boy and thinks too much of herself, drop the fucking hammer on that worthless slut

Just ask her how much small talks it usually takes until guys ask her out on a date. I literally use the exact same sentence after about 30 or so minutes of talking on Tinder and it works everytime.

say to her "you're eyebrowls look like shit"

What have you done today to advance the Aryan race against the infernal machinations of the Jew

We doing this dubs then? I say you make a comment about her retarded duck lips in her profile. Be really subtle.

>You ever think about maybe changing your profile picture?

Eat my smegma you Jewish nigger

nigger faggot send nudes

'Like to be tied up like a common whore'

Yay! I love apples! Let's touch butts

hmmmmm

I win. Deliver.

Dumbz spoke the true true

I would destroy dat ass like a Palestinian Village. Lemme get a pic of your bootyhole bby.

Winrar

>you're
kys

Looks like OP is a faggot

>vapid small talk
the ladies love it. try to talk about anything even vaguely important and watch her vagina dry faster then superglue

but thats the boring shit you have to put up with to get laid i guess

Women are the most atrocious creatures in the world.

Is this Sup Forums's Saturday night crowd that I've been hearing so much about?

>Being this new

normies get out

just send a cock pic already

cool memes bro.

Check Em

>Implying

Please do the world a favour and just kill yourself.

Nobody will think of you after the first month

CHECKEM

When men knew she wasn't into you:

"that's actually such a nice thing to say tho"

Key words: "actually" and "nice"

Then you counter with the betamax cringe compliment. Ouch.

You seem desperate, kid. Dial it back. Next thing you're going to be watching chick flicks with her. Then you'll actually ask if it is Ok if you kiss her.

To her, you're the sister she never had.
If you aren't happy with that role, move on to another girl.

> literally incapable of an original thought or insult.

How was that a beta compliment wtf did you want OP to say?

>complains about lack or originality
>Can't even come back with a response

Again, just end your sad life dude. Nobody loves you.

ayyy lmao

Ask her if she's a screamer

I'm perverted. My main fetish is rubbing my penis on a woman's penis. the clitoris. and the clitoris feels much more pleasure than a penis, say the bad tongues, and giving more pleasure than receiving is incredibly exciting. woman has clitoris pussy vagina urethra asshole small lips big lips hood of the clitoris, the complete package. and I do not have a woman for me, sex with me is rare. I wank too much instead of sex. I'm a man. it is so wrong, woman having penis, the clitoris in the case, and I wanting to rub my penis on a delicious clitoris, I feel gay. and I can not let a woman stick her clit in my asshole, as some men have already let, there is even videos. I do not know what to do. I'm dying of horny.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;