Is this true?

is this true? news.com.au/technology/science/space/is-the-world-going-to-end-on-september-23/news-story/bd22a208cf5f2b251fb332543fa48758

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ugo9NL369lU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. September 23rd doomsday is all a myth.

the world is supposed to end every six or 7months. when the world ends it will be a surprise to all of us. these people are retarded.

I'm sure it will be just as devastating as the 2012 Mayan calendar apocalypse.

you only really have one thing to go off of and that's maybes from this article.

They talk about a quote in the bible, but never quote it?

Also the article is low grade b8

Which rapture prediction are we on now? None of them have come true before. This one is no different.

I am ready to die. I just hope you all are too.

Op here and i am

> I've never gotten into an accident driving drunk yet, so I won't this time either.

>world ending before I run out of money
Nice

Not op but this one is different you just might want to read about it. The link he posted is a joke that has nothing to do with it.

Virgo gives birth that day.

The world ends every September 23rd. Get with it!

The difference being no one predicts that before it happens. Shiity argument, not even sure which logical fallacy that would be considered because it's such a poor comparison.

Assertions made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

I hope so. I don't want to kill myself and upset/burden people. But I have no future so...

Considering "the world is gonna end on such and such date" has been said like, 10 million times since the dawn of time, common sense would say no.

It's kinda like buying a lotto ticket, driving home and saying "hey guys, is this true? Did I really just win the lotto?!"

So theres a chance then?

I spilled my milk, it was terrible.

1 A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads. 4 His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron sceptreā€¦

No one predicts drinking and driving will result in an accident? This is one of the most predicted things ever.

All prophecy is a lye

No, sadly, the world isn't going to end this time either; no matter how much we all want it to already.

Live video of the End

youtube.com/watch?v=ugo9NL369lU

So was 2012. And Y2k.

Ya, and eventually they will be right