The girl i fell in love with is probably getting gangbanged at a concert right now. or at least blowing a few guys/girls

the girl i fell in love with is probably getting gangbanged at a concert right now. or at least blowing a few guys/girls

and swallowing.

What's her usual personality like?

Feels bad man

she's had sex with 20 guys that she told me

she gets really horny when she drinks and i know she's drinking.

>tfw she stumbles drunkenly in to your place with a swollen teased-up pusi that will NOT BE DENIED

Oh, so you like sluts then?

no but i like her specifically

she doesn't even care for me at all. i shouldn't let this hurt me but i don't have anything.
that'd be nice but would never happen. she won't let me hug her probably

Why do you have so little faith in her? If she is promiscuous then why do you love her? Also, is she even your girlfriend?

better than incompetent little virgins

no she isn't my girlfriend at all. wish she was. but she'd rather fuck strangers on a whim.

i don't even blame her because i fucking hate myself but it hurts.

What's your relationship with her?

nothing really. i think if i never messaged her again she'd never message me again. i barely exist to her.

Holy shit you are a colossal loser. Dude. Get over yourself. Move on. You are the problem. Fix yourself. Improve everyday. Enough of this feeling sorry shit. If you aren't in high school it's time to so some serious self reflection. You need to change, she doesn't. Move on, there are other women out there and they will love you once you start actually caring about yourself. Jesus christ.

Buddy, you need some fucking perspective. Why do you have no self esteem? How old are you?

not op, none, I just don't like incompetent virgins

pimp her ass fool

>fell in love
Yeah, you're going to have to find better ways to distract yourself from that obsession.

No one carea, niggerlover

Brother speaks the truth

Have you considered not falling in love with whores? In all seriousness, she will definitely cheat on you even if (and that's a big if) you go out, cut ties with her or stop yourself from thinking romantically. It's a hard lesson, but we all have to learn it.

She's done now. Finished us all off already.

Dis gud advice OP, listen the fuck up. No bitch will ever find you attractive enough to fuck if you act like the puppy in a Sarah McLochlan USPCA commercial.

>implying that christian anti-sex morality isn't a mental disease

You get way too attached to girls you want to fuck. You don't even love this girl, you just envy the boys she blows and all you want is her lips squeezing your dick. We both know damn well that you don't want to live the rest of your life with her. You know damn well you wouldn't exchange your life for hers. You don't respect her. Not saying you should. But respect is the biggest part in true love, and if you think she's out fucking randoms right now then obviously you neither respect nor trust her. And you should neither respect nor trust a thot.

So. What to do?

Well. A. Try and smash. Or. B. Forget about her.

The worst person you could EVER lie to, user, is yourself.

And you're lying if you think you actually love her.

i don't know what i said that made you think otherwise, i agree with alot about you said about me. nobody will ever love me is the only thing i disagree with
i don't have self esteem because it's an accurate perspective of myself. i don't think i'm worth anything because i'm not worth anything.
yeah i know you're right. everything you said is correct. doesn't mean i'm not fucking retarded and do stupid shit even though i know better.

Just drink and get on with your life like the rest of us I'm pretty sure your still young

No dude is delusional. I guarantee he thinks if he could get her to love him they would live happily ever after like some shit fairy tale. I guarantee dude has never had sex, and has completely conflated his sexual urges with "love."

>We both know damn well that you don't want to live the rest of your life with her.
god i'd like nothing more.

27, getting too old

i am delusional but not because i think i could get her to love me. i know she'd never love me. you're right about me never having sex.

You were right. I was mistaken for having even the slightest faith in this fucktard.
Fuck you

You know what user, I used to think like you when I was in my late teens. Get off your ass and start working out. Take care of yourself.

Looking back I passed on my fair share of women because I had my head up my ass and was feeling sorry for myself. Get your shit together. They'll come to you.

>i don't think i'm worth anything because i'm not worth anything.

But your worth isn't set in stone. It's something that can and will change as time goes on. Even better, you have a decent amount of control over it.

But what if you feel like you are worth something, but no one in the entire world seems to agree?

>i think i could get her to love me
Not your place. Stop watching jewlywood movies.

>Implying I didn't mean he should only stop thinking about thots romantically

hey i could have told you not to have faith in me. i thought it was obvious.
not likely

You're in your fucking prime!?!?! let me tell you a story I would always dream about finding this perfect girl she was so beautiful she was so different than other girls her looks her attitude and the most important thing is that she loved me back and she loved to fuck I felt like I had finally found my soulmate but you know shit happens and we argued and broke up I was devastated most fags here will never know that feel I was depressed about it and I would take Xanax all the time to forgot about how great she made me feel but eventually I moved on and realized she's a whore she was not the one I saw in my dreams I know there's gonna be a bitch 100x better looking than her that's gonna love me. And if I don't ever find her I'll just drink or kill myself don't take life so seriously fuck women that's all I gotta say

are you even fucking reading what i'm saying
>i know she'd never love me

god fucking damn it you're irritating me. you're either trolling or retarded or both but fuck off

Stop being a cuck. If you're girl ever got blacked or is cheating on you then dump her and find a white woman to red pill. Make sure you are the dominant half of the relationship and have white babies. If you aren't white go kill urself.

i'm sorry