Ask a Dom who has his subs fuck his dog anything

Ask a Dom who has his subs fuck his dog anything

post pics or it didn't happen

How are you

Quite good, thank you. I had a cupcake today, and it was delightful.

how do you keep the mood during all the positioning/setting up? isnt it just frustrating after a while?

A "cannibal cupcake", if you will?

Moar.

It helps to have a playspace already prepared; you make setting it up and keeping the area clean part of your daily routine.

tell us a story!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THIS SHITTY PICTURE. WHAT IS IS SUPPOSED TO MEAN. I SEE IT EVERYWHERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's just that the artist drew it with super shitty feet I think

How do you talk girls into it?

sub is a....sissy/twink

can dogs eat raw fish?

whats the worst reaction you have ever gotten when you brought up the subject?

You need to pick the right girls to talk to first of all. You'd think furries would be the easiest, but they arn't. I specifically look for ones into "pet play". It's a long process of degrigation, play, etc bfore I even bring it up.

Mostly, the worst thats happened is that they cut off contact after a brought it up.

what was your favorite experience like this?

pics or it never happened

also, op is a faggot and wont deliver

There was a girl i went to school with who fucked her dog and she was kinda hot. I did wanna ask to see her fuck it and she lived literally across the tracks. Not sure if anyone else knew she did it except me, my buddies gf and 1 other girl. The girl is really slutty, but the dog cock and the knot were too irresistible to her

I'm perverted. My main fetish is rubbing my penis on a woman's penis. the clitoris. and the clitoris feels much more pleasure than a penis, say the bad tongues, and giving more pleasure than receiving is incredibly exciting. woman has clitoris pussy vagina urethra asshole small lips big lips hood of the clitoris, the complete package. and I do not have a woman for me, sex with me is rare. I wank too much instead of sex. I'm a man. it is so wrong, woman having penis, the clitoris in the case, and I wanting to rub my penis on a delicious clitoris, I feel gay. and I can not let a woman stick her clit in my asshole, as some men have already let, there is even videos. I do not know what to do. I'm dying of horny.;;;;;

so you have to break a girl to make her do this? how do you do that?
asking for a friend...

Why are you cucking yourself with your own dog? Cuck

cool story bro

I could care less about the dog fucking right now

Someone is pretty into me but they want to be dommed. She's pretty open about it, and doesn't expect anything serious. I don't know where to start. What do they want? Where do I start?

jeez you cuck.
tell her what to do. start with normal sex stuff and get harder and more creative with time.
tell her to suck you, how to suck you, get naked for you, show off her body for you.
punish her if she does not comply with your wishes or does a shitty job. spank her ass, pinch her nipples, slap her... this is very specific to the girl, so talk about the punishments beforehand. but a hard butt spanking she will like.

from there on get to know her and what she wants. im willing to bet shes into bondage.

basically what she wants is to be your plaything, you might have hit the jackpot, jackass.

Thanks

>has his
lol, that's pretty weak, I Fuck my dogs all the time on my own.

Pictures or GTFO

>pic the right girls

You user are a failure as a dom of your subs only do what they want to do.
sounds like you're the sub in the relationship of the choice is theirs and not yours.