Lucky strike blue/Captain black
my style:

Are you a girl?

These.

No.

everyone here is a girl

This is a new level of suffering..

It's because of shorts? No

Do men really wear booty shorts in Russia?

no. that guy is just a faggot

t. weak-willed poofter

False. Old people make up the majority of health care expenses. Dying younger is way cheper for society.

If booty is nice why no
i like shorts

Get on my level plebs

Why are the filters so dirty-looking?

Smoking is bad for you.

Tobacco smoke contains carcinogenic substances like benzopyrene and nitrosonornicotine.
These substances will attach to your DNA and cause mutations that lead to lung cancer. This is a proven fact, tested numerous times in hundreds of studies.
If you care about your health, stop smoking. Your body is a temple, treat it well.

This

rename this thread to /slowSuicide/ or /paying4cancer

if only ...

I quit smoking last week but I was smoking American Spirits

My favorite cigs I've ever had were a french brand I bought in Germany but I can't remember the name

Majority of smokers are old

It's the design.
Smoking is not bad for you

You're going to have a knee jerk reaction and call me a troll. That's understandable. Think back to how outraged you used to be at the holocaust. It's the same thing with smoking. We've all been bombarded with anti smoking messages since we were children. Smoking in moderation is not bad for you. The key point is in moderation. If you drink water to excess, you will can die, that doesn’t mean water is bad for you. Of course smoking is bad for you if you’re stupid and smoke a pack a day. The common argument that smoking causes cancer is true. However, this misleads you by omission. Everything causes cancer. A piece of grilled meat contains multiple times the amount of cancer causing compounds of a cigarette but other than faggot vegans, no one blinks an eye at eating grilled meat. Not only is smoking not bad for you, tobacco contains many beneficial compounds. The minor health risks that smoking does carry is related to the smoking, the burning of the tobacco, not the tobacco itself. Yes tobacco would be even healthier if consumed in a liquid medium, but even standard smoking is ok, most of the healthy compounds are in the oils and still preserved even smoked.

Anti smoking began in 1964 the same year as the civil rights act. It began as a scheme to weaken the economy of the American south. The damage was complete years ago yet anti smoking campaigns have still picked up recently. The recent campaigns are to limit civil liberties. The more that a population can or cannot do, the easier they are to control. Ask yourself, when have the media or education system ever pushed an agenda that was good for you? Yet they push anti smoking. That alone should raise red flags and make you investigate the facts on your own. The takeaway is: an occasional cigarette is good for you and supports White farmers. Also, every act against Jewish control, no matter how minor, is important.

Gauloises?

Yes that's it
They are french right?

I think so.

God bless you and God bless Poland.

highly sophisticated shitpost

Fuck I meant Indonesia. Fucking flags man.

8/10, got me to reply

>smoking

Not sure if pasta or if you actually came up with it.

Fuck I meant Indonesia. Fucking flags man. shit

pasta, and a very good one

Need a European to send me smokes in the mail

sure thing my guy
post your address and I'll mail some your way first thing in the morning

Canadian Classic

doxxable info

I'll give you my phone number and we'll communicate that way

Going for my last smoke boys.
It's over.

I roll my cigs.

Evening folks.

Damn son.

Lucky Strike Reds, used to smoke Marlboro Golds

Malboro Reds, sometimes bugler rollies. Guess my nationality.

'Murican.

smokers dont die young
they love to old age with a number of health problems

>used to smoke a lot and enjoy it
>now it grosses me out, I feel dizzy everytime I smoke
I don't know what happened

you got lucky, I wish I didn't enjoy it so much.

Malboro reds. Id buy parliments if they weret so expensive

It's illegal to smoke in public areas here, even outside.

this.
I quit 6months ago, after 11 years of smoking.
You can do it !

also,
I used to smoke pall mall

wow

I smoke Toscano cigars only. Cheap and strong. But only occasionally

that will surely help fighting air pollution in Shanghai!

I like the yellow Camels and the blue American Spirit's, saldy they don't sell the latter in Lithuania as far as I'm aware

i really like Lucky Strikes but for some reason they only sell filterless ones here