Alright, Evalion got banned by JewTube because Onision got offended and told his 12 year old followers to report her

Alright, Evalion got banned by JewTube because Onision got offended and told his 12 year old followers to report her.

Shouldn't every idea, no matter how ville or wrong, be open to the free marketplace of ideas? Surely, if an idea is so wrong and offensive, people will see it and reject it naturaly? why do we need to censor opinions we don't like?

youtube.com/watch?v=EjM9OaGWk1E

youtube.com/watch?v=3R727Ip76p8

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/sweden-seizes-pirate-bay-domains-175057415.html?ref=gs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

discuss

>Evalion
please stop

Hate speech is not free speech

"hate speech"
is a term the left uses to silence people with unpopular opinions.

You're just mad that onison fucking destroyed her.

>/pol talks like that
>no fake drama going on

Nothing she said really was hatefull, it was mostly fact and opinion. Not once did she say omg gas the kikes guys i hate them.

There's no such thing

So, am I to assume you get mad when cuckold threads are deleted?

Reminder that jidf is out in full force to shut down any evalion related thread. A natsoc qt is just what they fear most.

Nobody gives a fuck about your waifu.

Youtube/google is a private company and can ban whoever they want faggot

Jewtube is a private company. They don't have to host anything they don't wish to.

Do you feel that Christian bakers should be forced to cater fag weddings?

can't criticise those in power now can we?

Imagine if Bernie Sanders won and these people got in control. They don't have to prove anything. They will force you to believe it. And if you disagree with them, you will be silenced and fired from your job. That's who these people are. They are extremely dangerous in any position of power.

Hey Evalion, is that you?

"Hitler was not evil" ok yeah she was totally not hateful you're right goyim

>Sup Forums will defend this

>they think this person is their friend

leftist can ban anything they want if they label it hate speech or racist.they think if they get offended, they have the right to remove it

I really like this shoop.

well, i'd rather support her, than the moaning liberal faggot, onision.

I think evalion is dumb, but there's something about this onision guy I just find incredibly obnoxious. He talks with such a smug attitude that it's revolting. He has a more pretentious attitude than almost anyone I've ever seen. Also, all those fucking edit cuts: can he not talk coherently for more than a few seconds?

SAGE & REPORT

This shithead thinks Evalion should be banned from YouTube because companies have the right to deny services to people.

However, he thinks businesses should be required to serve cakes to gays.

Evalion is about as productive for the cause as a young grill could possibly be, Why would anyone bother attacking her?

If you dont like her leave her be, I dont really bother with entry-level redpill videos but her George Lincoln Rockwell vid was great.

People who donate to entry level stuff are better of giving the monney to up and comming talent like her than useless old codgers running dead forums like Alex Linder or some of those "oh so intellectual" blogs that all have less followers than she got in a month of youtubeing.

When did i say any of that?

Give a legitimate reason he was evil? You cant. All that he did he did for his country.

I was just pointing out his hypocrisy.

Christian bakers are forced to bake cakes for gays in many states because it's illegal to discriminate against them.

That Onison boy thinks that's good.

But then he reverts back to the notion that businesses should have the right to block/ban people from their establishment because they have different viewpoints.

>her George Lincoln Rockwell vid was great
>her

She copy and pasted another vid onto her channel. It's a great video, but the only credit she is due for that is the minority of autistic underage faggots that would have been drawn in by their dicks which ultimately changes nothing.

Just another failed firestarter shill. When will they learn?

She's dead, man. Let her rip in pepperoni.

She sucked dick anyway.

oh, right. i thought you was refering to me.

That's liberals for you

Yeah and the phone companies should be allowed to ban people from using telephones.

No social media is the modern equivalent. there needs to be state mandated free speech on social media and online youtube things for everything except islamist and commie bullshit.

>Surely, if an idea is so wrong and offensive, people will see it and reject it naturaly?
It sounds like a good idea.

Thanks for giving this shit head views

If she were sincere, she'd have backed everything up and thrown it on an alt right after getting banhammered.
Not doing so means she's stupid or a phony, in which case who gives a shit?

Why does she look jewish

>Shouldn't every idea, no matter how ville or wrong, be open to the free marketplace of ideas

Ideally yes. But people here will defend youtube because muh private club. Private clubs or organisations should be able to choose their members but a platform like YT is more of a media organisation and as such I believe it should have legal obligations towards neutrality.

i'm just tired of being told what is offensive and wrong.

opinions should be open to criticise, not censored.

Guess what shill? We'll take the bitch down every single time she rears her ugly, yellow toothed head

they do have a monopoly on the platform, so i agree with you.

>This shithead thinks Evalion should be banned from YouTube because companies have the right to deny services to people.

Maybe we should noise him up cause this is a blatant double standard.

How long til he quits YT?

>needs to be state mandated free speech on social media and online youtube things for everything except islamist and commie bullshit

You Swedes sure are getting un-cucked, huh?

Although it is a worryingly slow process

That's where you are wrong in your analogy.

Phone companies ARE public utilities and are highly regulated. You want the government to regulate the internet, Sven?

Oh wait they already are in Sweden!

yahoo.com/news/sweden-seizes-pirate-bay-domains-175057415.html?ref=gs

Evalion shouldn't have been banned. But that doesn't make her a good youtuber, she was just an attention whore pandering to neckbeards

Lol

Like hell if I'm giving that piece of shit any views.

kek

isn't this that fag who tells meat eaters and anti-feminist females to kill themselves..isn't he married to something like 17 year old girl?i wonder why isn't he banned from youtube

Just need them to step down on the liberals running these major platforms. Say everything with more than X million registred users gets mandated to stick to free speech and not ban people for petty bullshit that's within legal bounds.

lets say 25 million?

These outlets are today a significent part of our social fabirc. Not having them run by renegade lefties who censor them like the papers once censored the public discussion is in the national interest.

adblock

Funny, I read all the stuff she posts (and others) and agree with it, then when the fags like this kike start complaining about their feelings, I remember that the vast majority of people think it's bad. Kind of forget about it all for a moment. It's nice, actually.

Boils down to this. From what I can tell, her irritating, airy voice didn't really do anything heinous enough to get banned. Sure it's more or less grade A antisemitism, but is that grounds for banning? There's Johnny Rebel songs all over youtube, which I would say is a hell of a lot more overtly racist, but evidently that is okay. So more than anything, I'm bugged with the inconsistency. The fact that they can pick and choose which topics are "too offensive" is real shitty.

On another tangent, Onision is such a gigantic faggot that even liberals on youtube can't stand the cuck, so perhaps his ass should be banned too.

You think YouTube was made to discuss ideas?

Its an entertainment platform.If someone starts shitstorm they remove it because that way they have less controversy in the platform.

that has to be a shop.

Well no, because youtube is its own entity and can choose what material they host.

Freedom of speech only protects the individual from being jailed for their opinions, it in no way shape or for has to force youtube to be an outlet for material they don't see fit.

I guess her 50,000 subs were just a minority of autists. Just face the facts m8, no other natsoc youtuber could have promoted the video to the extent that she did.

jewtube is not a free market, it's a censored social media platform just like the rest of them, getting worse by the day.

The people shall not be deprived or abridged of their right to speak, to write, or to publish their sentiments.

you should know this

Oh a Norwegian flag.

It's always Anglo fags making threads about her but now Norwegians do it as well?

Hope you brush your teeth OP!

Isnt it usually a Swedish flag that makes all the threads?

Why do Americans tend to have bad teeth? She's a very pretty girl, what is so difficult about taking care of your teeth?

Actually, no. There's nothing difficult about brushing your teeth. It feels good. Not brushing and flossing your teeth is like refusing to wipe your ass after taking a shit.

People with bad teeth should be killed on sight.

uh huh, uh huh

what's that have to do with youtube or this situation

full size uncencored picture NOW

glad this bitch got banned so i can watch you butthurt stromweenies cry. don't care for jews because you hitler loving fags are just as bad as kikes.

i'm not a ns, i just don't like the fact that people are killing opinions they don't like.

Her videos are uploaded here
cheekyvideos.net

Some jew hating cunt who is anti-zionist is just as productive as alex jones speaking for all anti-globalists

I watched her Q&A. Evalion seems really nice.
Unlike that onion retard. fuck him.

onision is a self righteous idiot

bad ideas should be criticised, not censored.

I haven't seen such a chill campaign against something since gamer gate.
We have to give all our support to her, regardless of her angle, because she is obviously hurting our enemies a lot.

seriously, any hot topic cunt that supports onision needs to ...fuck it, just stop it. They arent even worthy of any thought worthy suggestion.

shill*

Isn't she from Canada?

the real danger, is that he is teaching these ideals to children/young people. it has become the default position to become a leftist these days including myself. when i started learning about politics, i would agree with people like onision. That to me proves, that there is an unfair balance of opinion in the media and social platforms.

all the popular show and news companies are very biased towards the left.

she is

How is this androgynous shitstain still active on Youtube? Why has nobody taken down this toxic influence?