Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yognLOnKL-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=t9le7-DQItY
youtube.com/watch?v=ikKNvwrXwMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CUSTOM KITCHEN DELIVERY

>look at that nigger on MTV
What did he mean by this?

Is this the greatest guitar riff of all time?
youtube.com/watch?v=yognLOnKL-Y

>that little nigger with his big gold earring
>that little nigger's living like a king
mark went too damn far with that line

it was a different time

>Oh Juliet, when I beat you, you used to cry
How'd he get away with this?

>page 10
THAT'S THE WAY YOU DO IT

>put the minorities in micro ovens

whoa what the fuck Raimi?

CUSTOM KITCHEN DELIVERY
FUCKIN WOGS
youtube.com/watch?v=t9le7-DQItY

Just a different time, nothing intrinsically wrong with it.

mu can't seriously like this fucking sell out song. Please say mu hasn't gone this much to shit...

It's a good song. Also, Sup Forums likes Kanye, Grimes and Radiohead, sellout is not a bad thing around here.

Radiohead sold out with creep maybe but then went in the opposite direction. Dire straits started out good then released this utter shit literally for money. It's a shitty pop song and mu is a fucking joke now.

It's still a good song, mate. I know what you're getting at and I'm all for exploring underground music (which I agree Sup Forums is entirely unsuitable for) but giving your money/attention to actual musicians who make good pop music is still better than giving your money/attention to frauds like MF DOOM or Yung Lean.

>not appreciating one of the greatest guitar hooks in 80s pop
"Selling Out" is a bullshut term used by butthurt fanboys like you who don't like it when the band changes direction.

Is this song actually about selling out? Ironic....

>>look at that nigger on MTV
Wut? It's faggot, not nigger dumbass.

right in the feels, i watched this video for the first time at a time i was truly happy.

Actually no, it's about how people see musicians, they see them as talentless hacks who make easy money for doing nothing. The story behind it is that Mark was in a department store and there were workers watching music videos and one was going off about how he should've done that and how it sucks that he's doing his job. Mark thought it was funny and write down a bunch of things the guy said and made it into this song.
>t. lifelong dire straits fan

>Money for nothing and chinks for free
Jesus Christ tone it down a bit

youtube.com/watch?v=ikKNvwrXwMk

>that little wetback with his tequila and beans
>that little wetback pickin the fields clean

jesus

>t. newfag
lurk more

It's about some guy working in a kitchen appliance store watching Dire Straight on MTV on the televisions in the store and going on about what a faggot he is and how he should have made a career in music and therefore gotten easy money and chicks for free. It's basically the band poking fun at both themselves and music illiterates.

This. Sellout song or not, the song is incredibly stupid.

>Also, Sup Forums likes Kanye, Grimes and Radiohead
>implying that's good...

fuck off it's a good song

>We got to remove these coloured PoC's
holy shit how did they get away with this?

fuck you it's a great song and that album has songs way better than this too. they weren't selling out, just going in a different direction. listen to why worry or brothers in arms and tell me it's not as great as their older stuff

>Liking this song
Wow this board really is full of underage scum

Give me one reason why this song is shit.

the straits are more patrician than anything you listen to

fuck you hipster nincompoop i'll like whatever i want

t. indie milquetoast cunt

It's the first animated music video, so it deserves some credit

I want my MTV...

Sup Forums doesn't like this song because it exposed Christgau as a brainless know-nothing faggot

I don't know about this, explain it to me please?

90% of Dire Straits fans are over 40 idiot

hee hee hee