man i love suffering

Execute all namefags.

Subway

>tfw publix and wawa next to my home and job

you're not a country

you're a colony

subway's meat is over 50% soy

no wonder canada produces nothing but soft manlet hockey players these days

You can't say shit like that without proof.

cbc.ca/news/business/marketplace-chicken-fast-food-1.3993967
>virtanen could have been the GOAT if he had grown up in florida

Eat shit and die you swampfag

Shieee.

Good thing I don't eat Subway. They should've done a testing on McDonald's Jr Chicken and McDouble though, instead of the premium items.

Of course the premium chicken sandwich would have more chicken. I just wanna know how much meat my dollar menu items are.

And Burger King's $1.99 for 10 nuggies ofc.

Burger king nuggets are fucking shit

New Zealand RUNS /hoc/

cheaper than McD tho

Good on ya cunt

mods are asleep, post some dank dogs

Pengs desu

Morrning

Congratulate this man on 1000 assists /hoc/

I wonder if there's a connection

only one secondary assist for laine
fuck

gibe 4 goal pls

what happened to cheechoo? after his 56 goal season he pretty much vanished

tfw jest eternally shit

you mean the year thornton won the art ross with 96 assists?

3pts against the pongs tomorrow guaranteed

Nice, thank you for making me feel better.

He still had 69 points the next year but got concussed and he was never quite the same. His knees starting going and he was too slow. Still plays in the KHL though and puts up decent numbers.

>moose factory ontario
that cant be real

hernia and other shit

BUST
U
S
T

It is, canada is meme :)

underrated post

Last evening a finn wrote a triple digit-post, in which he stated that Laine would get a "pattrick" during last night's game. So does that mean that a "pattrick" is a secondary assist?

Last evening a finn wrote a triple digit-post (222), in which he stated that Laine would get a "pattrick" during last night's game. So does that mean that a "pattrick" is a secondary assist?

a "pattrick" is when Patrick Kane has non-consensual sex with your mother

Oh, that explains why it never happens
Thanks

huomenta

That was me and I meant he will get one tonihgt against the perguins

Yeah sure, and Jouhaug got doped by accident with a acetate ointment

I'm moving soon and when I do I'll be working from home rather than going into the office everyday and I won't have to hide my posting on /hoc/ at work anymore

What did the biggest Laffer in the world mean by this?

He has poop in head

Fuck off he doesnt speak for us

Sounds like some grade A homerism desu

would he trade matthews for two players?

He made a comparison last night on overdrive. He basically said that stan bowman a few years ago wouldn't trade Toews for Crosby either because he likes what Toews does for the team. The goal is to make the best team possible not necessarily have the best players. He also cited that taylor hall may have been the better player but Larsson makes the oilers a better team which is what chia wants. I'm not saying I agree with him but this tweet does need a bit of context.

no it doesn't

Moot point because McDavid is superior defensively he kills penalties. Doesnt take an oilcuck to see that

Well of course he is. He's superior to 99.99999% of the league.

Biron and Ferraro were laughing at him on the Tradecenter panel when he said that and asked him that same question. He relented eventually.

is toronto the worst place to be a hockey player? it seems all they do is come up with silly hypotheticals and comparisons of players.
too many talking heads and too much dead air to fill with stupid talk.

>mcdavid is better than matthews
>>>reddit

>defending a mexican

yes. that is why Bill is gone now and no good players want to go there in free agency ever

>one (1) point ahead of the fucking Panthers
>came back from road trip with one (1) of a possible six (6) points
>five (5) game losing streak
>probably about to get rekt by detoilet, worst team in the leastern conference
>defense is non-existent, offense is too tired to play, goaltending is a coinflip
>faceoff win percentage is a rock-bottom
>the Red Star asswiping rag won't shut up about making the playoffs
On the bright side, at least I'm not a Hongcouver fan.

>year one (1) of a massive rebuild
surprised they're even sniffing the playoffs tbqh

For me, its Rugby.

>On the bright side, at least I'm not a Hongcouver fan

laffland so delusional that they think they arent the worst canadian team

>year one

they have been rebuilding for fifty (50) years

if they really were serious about the rebuild they would be overhauling the defense. Instead, they're just rearranging the 4th line. Or did you mean to imply Marchenko is a game-changing addition? It's just lip service, they're going to limp along as potential wildcard "contenders" for the next few years, then burn out Matthews and Marner and go back to bottom feeding.

there weren't any sensible game changing additions to be made at the trade deadline so they made small changes to strengthen what they have now and will build up the defense through the draft and farm system. if they don't strengthen the d-core in the next couple years, then i'd worry.

>le pubelix maymay xDDDD
fuck off reddit

you're one to talk

Press f to pay respect for the chief

A Kings fan qt sends you pics like this. What do?

I'm of the opinion D players need a few years of experience in the NHL before really being able to shine; kids brought up from farm teams or drafts tend to be out of their element for the first few years until they find their footing or wash out. Am I wrong? Also, why the fuck does Babcock put so much fucking faith in Gardiner? He keeps making the same stupid pinches that lead to 2-on-1s and usually goals, and has been doing it since the beginning of the year, he hasn't improved at all. I almost feel bad for Marchenko, being paired with Gardiner and being caught in those situations must really hurt his confidence.

Post Vezina contenders no one talks about because they belong to a meme team.

F

Werenski would say you're wrong, but on the average you're probably right.
Gardiner is an asset offensively. Babcock will put up with those horrible giveaways because there is a trade-off. Gardiner is also +22 right now. Reilly is -21 and you can say what you want about him getting the top line assignments, but those numbers are bad.
I think they're really missing Carrick right now. He rarely makes the bad giveaway and seems to always make a good breakout pass.

fuck and chuck

I would quack until she likes a cooler team.

Drew Doughty with short hair and no beard.

the enter autist is back

what?

you can put multiple sentences
without hitting enter
it's how paragraphs work

didn't he rape a bunch of girls?

oh.
cool.
will take into consideration.

>I rate Matthews

you're using divegrass shit so I'm pretty sure you actually wear a fedora

>I rate a fifty year cup drought

To me it seems Reilly has been doing worse under Babcock, top assignments aside. I dunno, I feel like he was playing better under Carlyle, do the numbers support that? I agree that Carrack was an asset, the leafs are definitely hurting without him, but I feel like he gets knocked around in his own zone a little too easily. Might just be a case of me remembering the bad and not the good tho. Gardiner being +22 over the entire season doesn't mean much when those givaways can often be the difference between a win and a loss, and let's face it, he's usually on the ice with Matthews and during the power plays which really helps his p/m.

>I rate
divegrass is for faggots you smelly Paki

t. Ass mad laffer

can your dumb Paki brain not see my flag?

>ywn have fun with the boys on an NHL team

i wonder if they all touched dicks after practice

Sorry man but there's one American laffer

>mfw the Laffs were cucked out of McDavid
>mfw Laffers are now trying to say they'd rather have Matthews