Which of those girl should i date, both like me, also have very small dick and looking for one that doesnt care

which of those girl should i date, both like me, also have very small dick and looking for one that doesnt care

This is such a crazy question...but the obvious Answer is 1.

Good Luck

Bump...I a curious what others might think

take number 2

I sense, however, that # 2 would care about his small penis

both look bland to me, but number 2 is more physically attractive - also has a lip ring vs pearl ear rings.

Number 2 is way better looking so probably number 1 . How's your dick game?

Every girl cares about your dick size. Most won't admit until you find out they cheat on you though.

size

if these are the two choices and you have to fucking ask as if the choice wasn't any clearer, you don't deserve to fuck #2

2 looks like she needs at least an average cock. 1 is less attractive but she's your best bet with the small pp.

That's not short. You just have insecurity issues.

That isn't small, if you think that's small then I'm in shit luck.

You still push inside the fat you fatty mcfatface. Also. You ask here for months now. Just date one of these and dont think of fucking at the first date you moron.

I dont think #1 is pretty. date #2.

1 is cuter.

i like how your penis starts at 7 cm. Wish mine did that too. Also, are you sure they like you? (I'm pretty sure you actually are diagnosed with autism, aren't you OP?)

i try to stretch it until i date them to the max

2 is way better looking. It's not even close.

There it is. The real reason you post here. You are not even interested in these girls. You want to talk about your dick.

why no one prefers no1? whats wrong with her?