Hiii my gf is sending pics of she in underwear to an stranger, its bad?

hiii my gf is sending pics of she in underwear to an stranger, its bad?

We would have to see the pics first

this kind of pics bro :S

perfectly fine... can you send them to us?

What kind of pictures? It depends, show some more for preference.

thats the problem, she make my gf two months ago but she sending this pics to a friend....
She dont know i know of this pics, im a techinician and extract her whatsapp cache

Dump the slut

You sound like an Indian, i bet she ain't even your gf

Shes my gf, we from mexico

what i need to do? please help

youve only been together for 2 months? you sure they arent from before getting together?

yes only for two months... so this is bad or not? need to broke? i love her..

tan simple como que extraigas la fecha de creacion del archivo y sacas cuentas si ya eran novios o no...

ya lo hice con metadatos, esas fotos se las tomo exactamente hace 3 semanas.

ah pss entonces a la verga, no dejes que la relacion cresca en base a dudas... Confrontala o haste pendejo y termina la relacion... Te lo digo por experiencia user... Yo segui la relacion teniendo Dudas y fue muy dificil limpiar esos problemas...

gracias we..

I hate to break it to you, but that girl isn't loyal. Break up with her, don't believe her when she cries, and says she will change. They never do. Of course you might want to fuck her one last time, vigorously, before you do this.

thanks for ur opinions

But fuck her with condom ;) dont be stupid jejeje

I'm perverted. My main fetish is rubbing my penis on a woman's penis. the clitoris. and the clitoris feels much more pleasure than a penis, say the bad tongues, and giving more pleasure than receiving is incredibly exciting. woman has clitoris pussy vagina urethra asshole small lips big lips hood of the clitoris, the complete package. and I do not have a woman for me, sex with me is rare. I wank too much instead of sex. I'm a man. it is so wrong, woman having penis, the clitoris in the case, and I wanting to rub my penis on a delicious clitoris, I feel gay. and I can not let a woman stick her clitoris in my asshole, as some men have already let, there is even videos. I do not know what to do. I'm dying of horny........

How did you do that user?
I think I have the same problem.

>Update
what bro? i dont understand, what ur problem?

she's in mourning, she's only fucking for her fix, and in her mind revenge to her ex. crying inside waiting for him to take her back. forget about this broad or accept the fact that she doesn't care about u and is only using u and continue fucking her

>extract her WhatsApp cache
How do you do that?
That includes deleted pics?

I can help you. I need more details. Where in mexico is her? Nuevo Leon, DF, Guadalajara?

your english is obviously bad on purpose

Is passing grade three English a bad thing as well what has this world come to