Faces of Sup Forums thread, con't

Faces of Sup Forums thread, con't.
Last thread reached limit.
>hi Sup Forums

Hi user

Do you look like a lesbian on purpose?

Why the same pic tho, do you only look good in that picture?

Bearded lady gets makeover by a flock of homosexuals

Before you spent your money on more faggotry get some quality glasses that dont reflect

Hai

hello~~

Less girl hair, less weed

I guess i'll see you in the next antifa rally

Not purposely.
too lazy to search through phone for another.
10/10 critisism bro. +1 for the creativity.
My guy these glasses cost me 40 bucks shipped. No vision insurance ;_; out of pocket everything. I do need some new ones tho, ill give you that.

Just a friendly reminder that no women are actually on this site.

HAHAHA no.
>no
Fuck those dirty ass far left autists. I'm pretty middle ground politically, but the extremist on either end of the compass are literally retarded.

From a fellow long-haired dude, you need a shower.

were you once a female. you look very douchey, if i had you in one of my classes or saw you walking down the road i would not want you to talk to me

Yo

No you are retarded for not sharing my political views

Get off the fence and get back on your side of the wall fagget

Remove the glitter, it's gay

Hai Sup Forums

y...your gay

Of course the snapchatter doesn't know how to use grammar properly.

Remove the weed, you're using too much

>Implying I didn't do it for comedic effect

samefag

>Also implying that I use Snapchat for anything aside from the filters

Or maybe you're just a stoner with stupid hair

I am. You didn't even get all my posts.

The effects of the stuff is just very evident. If it's not weed it's something else

Good hair, balances out the large head. Average to slightly above, seem like a cool guy in a goofball way

No fun allowed am I right

would waifu 9/10

I think weed just draws in those types of people. It's a cause and correlation argument, I'll give you that, but I don't think everyone who smokes weed looks like a fast food manager or a greasy dude who can't shower. Just sayin'.

ive heard someone mention i have a long face before is it actually that noticeable?

-5/10
Hope a cop tear gasses you in the face.

I know (elite school) PhDs who dank it daily, so fair enough. Just wanted to give an honest opinion and feedback on if I'm right/wrong.

I'm guessing you're sitting on your front porch in a rocker with a shotgun and a MAGA hat on, right dude?

I just legitimately only shower every two days, and am naturally greasy

But weed too

Not that poster, but I wish I was. Neighborhoods gettin overrun with nigs and I still have PTSD dealing with them in school.

less arguing more faces

Not the face specifically just a large head. Which is not a bad thing, most big actors/celebs/tv personalities have oversized heads. Not nearly on say Jay Leno territory so you're good. Nothing to be too self conscious about.

My school was 80% black 20% white and there were 2 token asains. Can relate. We had school "gangs" that were really just like clicks that would meet in the bathrooms between classes to "scrap" Mfw I go to piss and cant piss cause some inner city kids throwing haymakers in every direction.

thanks for the input bro my orthodontist joked that i had a jay leno chin all the time lol

Is it bad if I don't know what a haymaker is? I didn't know what a bb gun was either, until they shot me in the back of the head with it randomly on the staircase one day. Did worse things to others, one of them attacked our assistant principal after he yelled at her for cutting in the lunch line and he had to be carried out.

That really sucks man, sorry to hear it. That was only like 25-30% and in a "good" school, I can't imagine anything higher than that. Must have been a hell of a zoo.

I'm perverted. My main fetish is rubbing my penis on a woman's penis. the clitoris. and the clitoris feels much more pleasure than a penis, say the bad tongues, and giving more pleasure than receiving is incredibly exciting. woman has clitoris pussy vagina urethra asshole small lips big lips hood of the clitoris, the complete package. and I do not have a woman for me, sex with me is rare. I wank too much instead of sex. I'm a man. it is so wrong, woman having penis, the clitoris in the case, and I wanting to rub my penis on a delicious clitoris, I feel gay. and I can not let a woman stick her clitoris in my asshole, as some men have already let, there is even videos. I do not know what to do. I'm dying of horny.............

What up Sup Forums? Just got outta work not too long ago

female bodybuilder competition that way

You look like a woman with a beard.

Those glasses and haircut make you look like a Feminist.

Faggot/10

Jesus fuck, I know this slut. Went to college with her, she was the worst thing ever - insufferable bitch to everyone except the jocks and other Jew sluts, yet thought of herself as the hottest piece of ass there. Nearly got beat up a few times for that by some of the more violent girls.

Vlada baby, is that you?? How's the degree in Communications treating you?

Are the eyelashes and fake eyebrows because you're insecure or your daddy didnt love you enough? My penis can solve both of these.

I dont get how you think makeup and daddy issues tie in together.

I have alopecia...i dont have any hair so exxuse me for adding eyelashes and eyebrows to look like a normal himan being who has those things normally

I was having fun roasting people and now you gone made me feel like a dick. Don't be so sensitive especially in a place like this. Youre actually quite attractive.

10/10 would swamp again

white knight activated

you got kik?

This is what Sup Forums has fallen to? Fuck. Not to call out the obvious bait of the fake femanon on here, but you didn't even give her tits or gtfo?
What the fuck?
Also, tits or gtfo.

At least say something clever all you fucks bore the shit out of me

I'm curious, does it affect the hair on the top of your head or just your eyebrows. I don't know shit about alopecia other than it's an immune system problem with hair follicles.

I don't know what time it is where you live but its a pretty strange time to be getting off work where I'm at. What do you do?

yeah yeah