Here man

Here man,

take the bong.

Weed goes in joints
Flowers go in a vase

keep away the degenracy

How did I get here

That's not what we meant when we said "smoke the leaves".

you're the same poo-in-loo weaboo from the kek post aren't you.

Weed is good fun, I can do it on a cut, but it's not so good you base your whole life around it.

K

God is real, quit shit posting. You and your one man punch, are bullshit.

I don't smoke from anything I can't scrape the resin out of when I'm desperate

mainlander dosed you with ketamine m8, you're getting a dose of pcp now for the kidney surgery.

THERE IS NO GOD, RETARDS.

A black person named jesus might be there but he was no god or son of god.

Half your country is still shitting in the streets, calm down about degeneracy Aladdin

Anyone else like to smoke weed and browse Sup Forums?

Hmm
Got any skulls?

No thank you. I prefer to face my problems without having to numb myself to drugs as an escape from real life. I prefer to be more of a benefit to society than a reject.

why should we believe someone who's mind has been altered from drinking cow-piss and fapping to Baldylocks McMarysue

yeah reading posts is hilarious

I'd rather die.

By same logic, your sister must be slurping rasool's dick and you are on your way to purchase high quality goat to breed with.

#not_all_indians

kek

Fuck I can have the whole of England? Alright, i'm in. Freedom coming home to Dad.

D E G E N E R A C Y

See the spelling.

not so intelligent for a white master race, are you?

i don't have a sister, and anyone who is a weeaboo in a country as shitty as yours is probably even more outcast than those who shit on the beaches, and in the designated shitting streets. Then again, seeing those things every day I can see why you'd think there is no God but don't you worry Pajeet my friend, there is a God, he just hates you for worshipping false idols like cows and elephant faced men.

It's all I do every day bruv.

At least we can afford guality goats, Pajeet

Says the bloke who thinks toilets are shrines.

Uh that's a tobacco water pipe

retarded