Would you like to be a only one man with 5 young female group of survivors on dessert island?

Would you like to be a only one man with 5 young female group of survivors on dessert island?
What would you do?

That would be cool for a few days, if they were attractive like in pic. After that, 5 girls would get really annoying really fast. Also, what is this dessert island made of? Cake? Ice cream?

>dessert island
>dessert

>dessert island

dessert island....

I always thought it would be a great story to have a guy get stuck on a desert island with his sister in law and they develop a sexual relationship, then get rescued, and the whole thing is fucked up when they get back to their lives.

Like Castaway, but where the last half of the movie isn't Tom Hanks crying in the rain.

They wouldnt do anything, id have to do all the work getting food and building shelter while they sun bathe

Do you also have some mother-in-law jokes or blonde jokes for us, Mohammed?

he's not bullshitting. it's documented.

Ask them if they accept me as their leader, kill the first one who opposes to show who is in charge. Use for food, make tools of bones and skin to catch more food from sea.
Direct the remaining women to build shelter, and cook, make sure they groom and wash so they are pretty, makes me less likely to kill them.
Would not teach them to get food, I dont need them thinking they can survive without me.
Next step: breed them.
Any discontent is punished with denial of food and shelter, anyone who wants to leave can get the fuck off my Island. Good behavior is rewarded with cock and sexual pleasure by the other females.. and the permission to live a little longer.
Life is good.

>only man
Then whom'st would see my white knightery?

Reinvent the sofa and television so I can keep doing the same thing I always do with my 5-girl harem: watch the game and complain about their shit cooking

more?

First off
> Girls must be 8's at the very least. ( If this is a survival kink, then damn it it's gonna be high quality).
> There is no annoying feminist bitch in the group that disrupts my chances of a sixsome.
> They don't turn on me.
Now on to the things I'd do
> Well were on a dessert Island so firsts thing first we need to make sure we have a signal or help sign.
> Then after that I bang two of the five girls outback.
> Next thing is food. We're going to have to hunt for small animals and insects.
> Then I'd take another two and fuck them outback.
> Afterwords, we would get tired and try to build a raft. ( I sit on my ass as a king)
One of the girls did girls scouts and shit. She builds a make-shift raft.
> I bang the last girl outback. ( happens to be raft girl.)
> Then we hear what sounds like a helicopter. But it passes us by.
> Then we all get together for the grand sixsome.
> Helicopter returns next day and see's our signal and rescues us.
> After I touch base. Flee all five girls and start new beginning in Argentina.

Woah.

Tasty.png

>Ignoring typo
>OP thinks fucking all day solves anything
>need basic survival stuff
>water, fire, shelter, food
>give everyone a task, the dumb ones get to work in teams
>can think about dick when all thats done
>fucking dick-controlled kid faggot

I'd try every single dessert available.

If I'm not getting recused then no. We would all eventually die

They'd kill each other

bump

>round them up
>make them fap together
>harvest as much pussy juice as i can
>pick the cutest one and give her a pussy juice enema
>force her to be my bottle, slowly sipping of the godlike substance
>die of ruptured dick

and since the ugly people losers piss me off cause try to trap me ugly way then ill tell there secrets and starts now and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody like my short ugly loser father and hurt people ugly way to be better then people ugly way and takes anything and is jealous of attrative loser people and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody cause there everywhere like in tv shows and music and they treat attrative loser people bad and cock block people cause is too ugly to get married and force people to pick them for marriage and they outnumber everybody and try to be better then people ugly way and try to trap people ugly way and smell worse then dog shit and cheats and i dont know how to stop it and smell worse then dog shit and really cheats and i dont know how to stop it and you will be miserable if you dont know how to stop it

no thanks

explains why men were hunters and women were gatherers. they simply had no brain/drive to do more than eat what is readily served by nature

Train and fuck them for survival