Operation: IPX

Operation: IPX

Need:

Photoshop fags for posters and ads.
Idea fags for propaganda.

Number fags to keep it sounding right.

People who you can get to discriminate in the Tech circles.

Join: discord gg PWCB9X

Convince me op

first thing you want to do is get a better pic for the right side. a legit apple ad would never have anything near that low quality

bump

and most likely not something that colorful, since they really like the "ohhh shiny, it's white like heaven, we're divine, buy our product." thing

We were just disusing that. as well as that fact that rate now we have the right is a flipped immage. we are looking for a pic of the other side to work on.

Tell them they could, instead of the charging pad, put the phone on an induction cooking field and turn it on to charge the phone.

wireless charging -> microwave
water proof -> boiling water
curved display -> can bend slightly and return to shape
enable phone my iphone with (account) and on the x date u will recieve all apps free (change the password so now everyomes locked out their phones)

Hey retards: your poster looks fake as fuck, and not Apple branded. You fucked up the logo and you're not even using the right font.

Kill yourselves.

Microwave was done already. It's kindof the same idea.

apple ads are actually starting to get colorful, more than they have in the past

dosesnt do anything
got an iphone 6 locked on icloud lock.
put on my induction hob and nothing happens shit didnt even get warm

You should try and put in a pic of your
dic or the Sup Forums logo hidden some where

i would say use this, but it may be too similar to the one on the left?

I do like the idea of this but might just give it away.

how about FaceID laser scanner malfunctions and causes eye damage
sounds plausible and clickbait news publication will definitely pick it up

thx. posted in chat if your not there yet.

To the skeptics, you're gonna want to hear OP out. It's been a minute since chan has fucked with Apple fags

but that wont trash the phones

we should probably exploit something about the OLED screen since that's new for iphones, and make it somehow related to the shock absorption

like for example it being flexible since its "organic led"

This. You're all faggots

Everytime this happens it becomes a challenge to see if we can fuck phones up again and again, we have a shaky record but its been ok

im just thinking, everyone is so paranoid on fake news these days, so im thinking are we gonna get away with it and smash phones?

I'm thinking exactly that, but I wouldn't have believed none of the successful fake posters would have caused all the shit they did, so... we must try

How about Known terrorists fags are using Iphones that'll surely fuck them over especially in theUSA

guys FFS, let's gaze upon old inspiration: "Microwave your phone to charge it".

We gotta focus on something simple, elegant, and realistic. If you stray away from the necessities of the device it can be easily detected.

Charging your phone is a necessity ???

We are calling it apple shield.

I agree, but like what said, we need to make it simple and believable, also something that dosent take to much thought for the average idiot to do, before he realizes "o shit, i fucked up"

See, but the issue here is that no one is going to drop it. Its not interesting and most people who figure that it doesnt protect against small scratches, so why do that to your phone for nothing.

Exactly
Something simple yet somehow revolutionary, something catchy and easy to remember that makes them so excited that they follow simple instructions without thinking

>is that no one is going t
I my self am partial ot impact in general. get people to try and smash it.

Gonna say this in this thread too:
Yesterday someone suggested the new IPhone can scan barcodes of shit in a store and pay it automatically with IPay. Letting Apple users walk out of a store with "paid" goods.
Pretty funny idea. Someone work with that Anons idea.

Agreed, it sounds something that even them wouldn't believe
It must be something high tech that they dont understand like microwaves were

I think this apple shield idea is a good one as it is a common complaint and meme that iphone screens break easily

We dont need to make it so everyone believes it, we just need to make it so sellout clickbait cancer sites believe it and the average retard normie

iPhone 9 ;)

Just a quick idea I had

What if we say that heating it to really high temps will charge it by turning heat into energy or make the screen even more resillient? not the same as microwaves, I'm talking about cooking it in an oven or like a steak

I've fucking got it. The new IPHONE X is completely fire resistant, up to 1000 degrees. The new insulated technology REPELS HEAT and stays comepletely cool, even near open flames and potentially dangerous areas.

What will it be called?

not bad ideas, could be worked into something common

Like: it stays cool since its turning heat into energy, and makes the OLED stronger after cooking it

I like it, seams like a retard would believe it

Thats to far fetched

Tell people they can get cool retro effects if they change the date back to January 1st 1970. It really bricks their phone due to a bug.

a retard would indeed
we could also make up some bullshit about being so revolutionary that instead of being heated by charging with electricity, it now turns all the surrounding heat into actual electricity

How is it farfetched? The design of the phone looks like it dissipates heat easily and it only makes sense to make a "Fireproof phone" in 2017. It's long overdue my dude.

If you have a better idea, feel free to suggest one though.

It must be subtle, the general idea is nice but it must not claim too much about something simple like crushing or burning in flames or else they'll see through

I just had a thought, if were gonna do this one, we should encourage users to keep there phones hot

So phones at cold or room temperature would have a normal battry life

But it staying hot or (what were planning on happening) near melting due to heavy battery ware and maybe oven use, turns that into energy keeping the phone at a "stable heat" while it charges

Maybe we can encourage a trend where you take your Iphone X with an empty charge, put it in a pre heated oven for 5 mins, then try to turn it on afterwards, or whats left of it

good thinking
we just have to remember to keep it simple like that and condense the information into simple sentences and it could work

'Iphone X heat shield' doesn't have to seem catchy. It can simply stand as a precautionary measure just like the waterproofing. And with the trend of the 1000 degree knife finally being killed off, this is a great time to trigger that previous memory when people wanted to heat up knives and cut random objects for whatever fucking reason.

Simplistic, intriguing, and fairly realistic

yea, what i was thinking, though im no English expert, so ill leave that part to our professionals

Uninspired, first. Second, no one would believe it.

why the fuck would anyone do this shit for free
come here with an actual interesting operation or raid, fucking newfag op

You think people would believe microwaving your phone is a good idea? People believe bullshit

Well this thread fizzled out rather quickly.

A Wonka style contest. Find the unbreakable phone, ?, profit.

Keeping the iPhone at cold temps condense the battery, leaving less room to charge. In heat the battery expands, leaving more room for power. With the new Heat Shield, you can leave your iPhone at higher temps to charge and get more out of your battery.

YES

Just make it sound more professional and use some bullshit tech jargon and you have yourself an ad

I like it
Could be worded in the ad with things like "More heat. More battery." "New apple Heat Shield and battery Xpansion."

All new battery cells with expanding nanotechnology. Meet the future.

Sounds like you lads might be onto something now.
"With warmer temperature, fast-charging is accelerated due to our new, proprietary battery technology. Insulated with materials to prevent damage, up to several hundred / thousand degrees. The resilience of this brand new revolutionary technology will give you comfort knowing your phone is not only water resistant, but fire resistant as well."

That's the best I've got

Battery Xpansion, love the name

maybe even link the water and fire resistance with some new age elements bullshit I.E. first apple air, now water and fire

should say something like the glass has high heat resistance so the insides wont be damaged..

Way too verbose, dont use #'s, use feelings, experiences

And GET RID OF THAT FUCKING PICTURE ON THE RIGHT

Honestly, this just needs a good push now. Hopefully the photoshop wizards are growing some interest now.

I'm not exactly sure how you'd spread this, but it could bury the early false reports if you made it look official enough.

Why not create a "life hack" picture about making a mini EMP gun to instantly charge the phone.

It's like these guys have never run an ad campaign:

"Apple Shield:

All new premium Crystalized Sapphire screen allows the iphone to survive drops of up to 15ft (4.6m)."

KISS, guys. These read like you're trying way too hard to try too hard at making fake iphone ads.

Charging iphones with toasters could work. Just say that the same tech used for wireless charging can get power from a toaster.

What about an ad that explains that the new iPhone x has been manufactured with such lightweight and strong materials that it's terminal velocity is low enough to not cause any damage no matter how high up its dropped from. Kinda like a cat where it's terminal velocity is still a non-lethal fall. Then challenge the reader to test it with some related hashtag like #idropchallenge or something

"Apple X. 2x stronger. 2x lighter."

Apple Heat Shield sounds long and doesn't quite roll off the tongue. What about iShield or HeatWave?

It could be tied or implied into safety concerns with the Note 7.

The glass will absorb the pressure and use the power to charge the battery

No to unbelievable

Listen up, you need to move away from the heat schtick. It's already been done and less likely to work. By association no one will believe it and it's not something you can just test straight away.

xShield or iShield is the way forward. The phones new look helps reinforce the idea it has new bezel technology. Stick with normies dropping/throwing their phones on the ground.

Apple has stopped using I(name). then use Apple (name) now.

I like this idea. Getting caught for shoplifting is good troll

Or, something a little less autistic.
>iPhone X, the lightest and most durable phone on the market, made with incredible new advanced materials and manufacturing processes resulting in our lightest thinnest and most durable phone ever. You'll no longer have to worry about picking a case as our phone has been engineered to be almost impervious to damage from being dropped, for the first time in history we have created an electronic device which has a terminal velocity low enough that no matter how high you drop it, it will not break because of how light and durable it is. (Etc, etc #idropchallenge)

First, we brought you Air, with the lightest laptop on the market. Then, we made your mobile device waterproof. Now, we continue to bring the elements together with Apple Fire. In a world that is ever warming we decided to harness the power of climate change with Apple Fire. Apple Fire allows you to charge your iPhone X with heat. Imagine you're at a barbecue and your phone's battery is critical, simply place the iPhone X into the hot coals of the grill and wait 5 minutes. Your IPhone X will be fully charged. iPhone X has been built to withstand temperatures up to 1500 degrees.

Blah blah blah, you get the idea.

>Imagine you're at a barbecue and your phone's battery is critical, simply place the iPhone X into the hot coals of the grill

just no

I do like the element theme but I don't think that is to likely to succeed. I'm not sure how we could lead the normies into it. Things like Bigger Tougher, more power they can get.

But does Apple Fire scan?

Mby you can say that when heating up your iphone molecules start moving faster so your battery will charge 50%fastet (because movement creates energy)

photoshop fag and general techcunt here. I'll join discord in about 30min. got shit to do right now.

What about using the falling/dropping idea to make the iPhone charge, something like "With the new bezel-less design and high-power NFC technology, the kinetic energy from a fall charges the battery 1,5 times faster" or some shit, you get the idea, iPhone falls and charges.

Yeah, just some carl Sagan, Tyson bs to make them think that they're fucking smart and special like all apple fan boiz.

its time to get those fucking macfags

Man techcunt is gonna have a field day when the Iphone X comes out.

Like this, just no car, correct phone, black bg, and more full of itself.

We did this 2 days ago

I want to see someone put the fuckers in a toaster.

Not white enough.

Yes

Crushing the fuck via bend has been done as well. Climate change, go with heat.

Attack the wireless charging angle.
IPhone users don't get it. Or understand its the same qi standard as Samsung etc. We need a diy wireless charger that only works for Apple and also destroys it.

But the drop challenge nigga, we'll have normies trying to 1 up each other on how high they can drop their expensive new phones.

Like some sort of electromagnet that's really strong and just overloads the shit out of their phone

New shit

Template

People will see through the heat gimmick - metal gets hot, and given that people use tools to get shit out of toasters, nobody is going to throw it in an oven.

The shoplifting idea is the best idea yet for it, but it would have to be implemented with an app that actually does all of that off the bat. Unless Apple Pay has it already, I haven't used an iPhone since 6.

Get something silly like Apple Kinect, where people can charge their phone by shaking it vigorously. You know a bunch of yards out there are going to have oily greasy hands and either send it flying or send it straight into the ground

Template from ad

New idea:
The gyro sensor can not just detect motion of the phone. It can also convert motional energy to electricity to charge it. The higher the accelerations (like stomping it hard on the table) - the faser it is charged.
would result in multiple cracked screens.

Lol