CHARLOTTESVILLE MUSIC

stereogum.com/1957093/wolf-eyes-share-no-hate-for-charlottesville-victim-heather-heyer/music/album-stream/

This was really brave, a genuine kudos to these guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qu2T1JJTN1U
usmetro.ml/2017/08/shock-video-gay-antifa-marchers-attack.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-9adQ250thM&list=PLbkfdzYjae1iVtrBHoXDcr2WVt6qfEvC7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is sincere by default the way i see it...literally no normie would ever be able to stomach their music.

youtube.com/watch?v=qu2T1JJTN1U
Left and right swing back and forth between public favor. Neither are entirely "right" fundamentally especially when whichever one is in power they're always censoring the other among other things.

>one liberal dies in car collision
>freak out everywhere

i just don't get this.

"nazis and white supremacists are bad" is objectively right tho

this

she was blocking his path too

nice seems like a good group

>human
>acts this inhumane

i just dont get this.

She was fucking retarded ahaha

>Neither are entirely "right" fundamentally
>post This Heat
wew

>mfw this is actually good

Poor girl got caught up in the wrong crowd.

Neither are communists or globalizing government.

Is this a joke thread or...? The dumb bitch was part of a violent protest designed to incite by its very nature.

Caught up in the wrong tyre lmao

Antifa actually expects sympathy from people LOL. Can't wait until they start hanging these evil fuckers.

>"nazis r bad"
HOLY SHIT SO BRAVE

Wrong in 20 different ways, brainlet.

hope more artists come to play here as a uva student desu

what makes it worse is that no media sources are calling out antifa for antagonizing the protesters regardless if they were white supremacists or not. there is more than one side to blame here.

the worst thing about antifa and the SJW types is they're the biggest reason or at least the biggest catalyst for all this racism cropping up. So many more people who wouldn't have been racist had we been continuing the trajectory we had been before their enabling attitudes showed up.

pro-good things
anti-bad things
yeah i know i'm pretty brave speaking out

Prove antifa had any role in this protest. Everything I've read has said they were "peaceful protesters".

>Left and right swing back and forth between public favor. Neither are entirely "right" fundamentally especially when whichever one is in power they're always censoring the other among other things.
Left vs right reminds me of coke vs pepsi. They both spend so much in marketing to one up one another. In reality they are just trying to conceal the fact that rootbeer tastes better.

>Everything I've read has said they were "peaceful protesters".
>pic related
watch some streams of these events once in a while.
Yeah pretty much. It's a divide and conquer tactic.

Is this satire? Honestly. Anyway, count me in as another who has no sympathy for some dead rioting bitch. Who was also antifa, whether Mr. Damage Control wants to admit it or not.

0 proofs

Really makes me think

usmetro.ml/2017/08/shock-video-gay-antifa-marchers-attack.html

That was easy. Fucking shill.

the rally itself was so much of a shitshow of masked anarchists and nahtzees punching each other that it got shut down pretty quickly. the car thing happened while people were leaving. (hence why he was in his car and not at the rally anymore)

also the helicopter thing seems to be gross incompetence since they're not even talking about it.

the whole thing was completely retarded and everyone should be ashamed of themselves.

>we're here
>we're gay
>we fight the KKK

>This was really brave
How? What possible negative effect could come from giving charity to a grieving family of the victim of "nazis"?
I don't think you understand bravery.

I think you're retarded

Hmm except for the white nationalists who peacefully protested with a lawful permit. Everything was completely fine until liberals got involved.

I like how this has devolved into mud slinging in about ten posts, fuck you all, fuck this site. You're all promoting divisiveness, when the U.S. as a whole must come together to stop shit like this. You're the problem

Just look at the video of the car crash.
Count how many guys you can see with bats.
Why would they all bring bats to a "peaceful protest"? Are they going to play a game of baseball or something?
Anifa have never been peaceful.

Fuck off. We all know "promoting divisiveness" means disagreeing with your dumbass. Don't bring your shitty leftist politics to this board. No one cares about this stupid slut.

Look both ways next time.

m8, I'm not the one misusing the word "brave"

Since you believe white supremacists are so peaceful what is even the general consensus among them? What is their guiding philosophy? Killing niggers jews and mexicans? Deporting them? A frank and honest discussion about how they are inferior and should leave? Do white supremacist even have realistic achievable goals or are they just LARPers who like to clash with ANTIFA? Inquiring minds want to know.

6 weeks from now no one will remember this just like you dont remember when that commie shot the republican baseball game or that black guy shot those cops and then was killed by a robot

this is not positive engagement, nor does it promote discourse, you're still part of the problem, and you're proving my point. fuck you.

Are you joking?

Globalization in practice has been provably good. Tell my why I'm wrong.

for you

>says that the white supremacists in this case were peacefully protesting
>somehow their ideas factor into this
wew

The dumb bitch was blocking the road, what do you expect?

>white nationalists are peaceful
>you can't handle this
>vomit a wall of text trying to move the goalposts
nah go kill yourself m8. not interested in playing therapist with you.

nice olive branch

Isn't that the point of protests in the first place?

This is the funny thing, libs are the ones that labelled them nazis and white supremacists, yet they don't know a single thing about them or what they want, and they don't care.
They just label them that so they feel morally superior and justified in getting violent with them. They don't want to discuss anything or have to come up with an argument, just call them nazis and you can feel that you're automatically right.
What does that achieve? Now that the other side is going to be called "nazis" no matter what, and the lib side wont listen to reason, some of them just larp as actual nazis, because why not? What difference does it make?

How do WE feel about Trump and white people?

>fuck you
Wow great argument wtf I'm a cocksucking liberal shithead now?!

None of these posts have anything to do with music.

>protip: you can't.

Pushed out by F.D.R. right before he died. a "new deal" for the world as he called it.

No, I mean that the fact that they believe certain things has nothing to do with the fact that they were, at the beginning, peacefully protesting before others got involved. You can't be told that fact and go "hurr here are their opinions, since you believe they're so peaceful", even though that user never made a statement on how peaceful they are generally.

This post has nothing to do with music.
However it is my opinion that music is good and we should listen to it and discuss it more often.
I enjoy the beatles, coltrane, penderecki, the list goes on... And you?

One big government, if even more unbearably corrupt than it is now is harder to take down than a smaller one, obviously. This one government can pass worldwide laws that oppress everyone everywhere for example censorship laws and taking away the right to bear arms.

I dont know why the nazis and commies are fighting.
You only get truly woke when you realize that we are at the end of history and the future is and Armani shoe stomping on your face forever and charging you ten dollars.
And that the establishment of both sides has no interest in serving the people, they are just managers for the bourgeois to prevent the people from uniting and killing the rich.
What were these faggots fighting about anyways?
A statue?
Well if the statue is there or not wont improve your material conditions.

The left has abandon the working class, promotes a divisive identity politics. Has no interesting in ending or replacing capitalism. The capitalists have convinced the left that white men are the ultimate evil, not the rich.

The right arent even conservative anymore, what do they conserve? They let millions of shitskins move into the country, have let capitalism destroy all traditions and replaced it was a lifestyle of hyper consumerism.

When you realize all of this you have two choices, suicide or become the unabomber

petty culture wars over a statue wont get you out of having to work three part time jobs to live in a one room apartment

The thing the rich would fear the most is if those nazis and commies stopped protesting each other, united and marched into the "good" side of town

If you protest something you can bet your ass someone is gonna counter protest and I'm willing to bet both sides had aggressors. I am simply asking what it even means to be a white nationalist in America and if it's even feasible in the first place. The whole thing strikes me as dumb.
They are literally walking around doing roman salutes and carrying nazi flags. There is no shortage of images. Or is that just "fake news".

i remember when trump got elected and wolf eyes made their entire bandcamp catalogue free in "solidarity" to minorities, and i just went there and snatched everything

maybe they should continue to release their music for free, since you know, times are sooo troubled, right?

That doesn't really sound like globalization in practice as we know it desu.

>both sides had aggressors
that doesn't change the fact that none of this would've happened if the counterprotestors didn't bring violence into the mix. I'm not supporting any of the actions or beliefs of these people, but their beliefs have nothing to do with discussing who the aggressor is.

>There is no shortage of images. Or is that just "fake news".
No, that's the larping I'm talking about. They've been labelled that for years, creating a 'boy who cried wolf' scenario, removing the stigma from the word, so now it doesn't really matter, it's just a big joke.

>hurr durr capitalism is bad, fuck the rich
You only have that keyboard your fat greasy fingers are slapping on because of capitalism. Fuck off you idealist pussy.

Holy shit and the goal posts are still moving. Anything beats having an intellectually honest argument for your average leftist though.

lol

It'll expand if unchecked. For economic globalization you've got work being shipped out of countries to Asian sweatshops for the benefit of large corporations. Pacts that lead to shit like the world wars. Governments that are further disconnected from their own populations which leads to unwanted conflicts like the whole middle east situation rn.

>you started it
>no you started it

And? Blaming the white supremacists as if they were the aggressors in this situation is retarded.

You can hardly blame all that on globalization.

That's inevitably where it's headed
It's very much becoming a reality in Europe already.
Some guy at the UN decides how a country is run that he isn't a part of or wasn't voted in by, despite the people not wanting it.
This is what lead to Brexit.

youtube.com/watch?v=-9adQ250thM&list=PLbkfdzYjae1iVtrBHoXDcr2WVt6qfEvC7

watch all of this. you have no idea who globalization works.

They showed up armed with actual weapons.

Who do you think is looking for the fight. It doesnt matter if your first or second you brought boxing gloves to a ring. Police sucks. The other fighter decides to show up.

Shitshow, everyone.

since this is a political thread, worst to best:
8. far left-aut
7. far right-aut
6. far left-lib
5. near left-aut
4. near left-lib
3. far right-lib
2. near right-aut
1. near right-lib

>they showed up armed with actual weapons
Holy shit, I didn't know that. I concede.

how much 70s Rush have you listened to?

Yea

>that scope on that rifle.

lol