What do you guys think, who is the next team from the EPL who will win the champions league? and why?

What do you guys think, who is the next team from the EPL who will win the champions league? and why?

inb4 lester this season, they're dogshit

>manu
most likely one more year without cl
>liverlel
shit squad/bench
>arsenal
eternal ro16 chokers
>city
maybe if they avoid big teams
>tottenshit
yeah no

leaves chelsea for me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vHuPxjrsZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leicester

Hey fellas, chek out video by russian monkey about Alexis Sanchez youtube.com/watch?v=8vHuPxjrsZs
Thanks

West Brom

Trips of truth

get

>digits
DAD?

>dubs

Leicester
All players are motivated to be attractive in transfer market.

Even if you ignore their performance before the formation change, Chelsea haven't exactly had a brilliant record when it comes to mid-week fixtures.
>Wednesday 26th October - Lost 2-1 to West Ham in the EFL Cup
>Wednesday 14th December - Won 1-0 against >moyes (not much of an achievement)
>Wednesday 4th January - Lost 2-0 to Spurs
>Tuesday 31st January - Drew 1-1 to an out of form Liverpool

Not to mention that pretty much all their wins against the top four have been when their opposition was in a poor run of form. They'd still struggle against top European teams when they have to play European football on top of their usual domestic fixtures.

>Wednesday 26th October - Lost 2-1 to West Ham in the EFL Cup
Didn't play first team, although that doesnt negate much
>Wednesday 14th December - Won 1-0 against >moyes (not much of an achievement)
Tough Midweek game imo, good result
>Wednesday 4th January - Lost 2-0 to Spurs
bound to lose eventually
>Tuesday 31st January - Drew 1-1 to an out of form Liverpool
Unlucky with a penalty miss

Yeah I mean they haven't been 100% but those are hardly bad results

Squad depth

also they have minimal squad depth in certain positions. Assume they'll address this next year and have more cover.

A new LWB to cover Marcos
Zouma and Ake coming back
A RWB to replace Moses imo
maybe even one more CM and attacker

Batshuyai is more than good enough to start though, I have no idea why he isnt playing

>He didn't watch Leicester's past two matches

They're back in top form, blud, Leicester will find a way to meme their way to the final or semi-final

if liverpool can get out of the group they could have a decent shot. theyre shit against small teams but good vs the big ones.

I hate to admit it but it would have to be Liverpool or perhaps us if we qualify

Chelsea are waiting to get Exposed, Sup Forums seems to rate em but when was Sup Forums ever right about anything.

City.

In 10 years maybe.

Liverpool, they have the best record against the good teams and Klopp has already taken them to a European Final.

None of them are EPL teams

Unironically liverpoop would win it. But they have to qualify first and pass group stage.

>Chelsea are waiting to get Exposed
I think they already have been really
teams just need to implement a better system for them

those 2 alli goals and the wijnaldum one were all identical

honestly id say Liverpool could easily choke in the league and reach a champions league final, last year proved they can really perform in big european games, could see them beating Madrid 2-1 and then losing to 3-0 to Bournemouth the next weekend

Good post, Liverpool are really good against "Top" teams. Yet simple teams can easily beat them with long ball tactics

literally no one, they would have a really hard time even reaching the semi unless they get a ridicolous route like madrid last year

Chelsea are gonna spend big in the summer to fill in those gaps. They are the only big side right now.

Tottenham might come good in 2 or 3 seasons tho.

desu manu is still the most likely

Batshuayi and Zouma are fucking shit. Batshuayi because he can't lead the line on his own and only performs well when Costa's up front with him, and Zouma because muh physicality still doesn't negate his dumbass that fails to utilize his own strength.

Case in point: Ake wins more aerial duels than Zouma despite being shorter and less physical.

>A RWB to replace Moses imo

Yes.

>A new LWB to cover Marcos

Agreed, but the RWB should 100% be prioritized over LWB. Moses cant cross or dribble and has shit for positional awareness.

It's really a strange situation ive put down to Klopp being so self obsessed and delusional about his gegenpress that he believes he doesnt need to consider what other teams will plan to do

Only teams with the mentality to progress to the final are Pool, Chelsea and United atm really

City and Arsenal suffer too much with a lack of confidence in europe

and obviously Spuds are Spuds

Liverpool desu
>Djimi traore won in 2005

Liverpool will win the first season back

i dunno you tell me

I can't see them conceding less than 6 goals in aggregate against bayern, barca or real with that defense

Klopp doesn't win finals though.

Top krk

DAD
A
D

That's even worse than this years team, that midfield and defense is made to crumble.