Fuck it Sup Forums. change your life tonight

fuck it Sup Forums. change your life tonight.

I'm going to change my life right now ama

pic related it's the beginning of my list of everything i hate about myself that I am going to face right here tonight

-KYS

Its the only way

Changing everything simultaneously is hard but possible. It may help to reflect each day for yourself if it was a good day or a bad one till you're used to it. (Took about 10 weeks for me.)

People don't change OP, if you could everyone would be perfect. Sucks but it's true.

Get some pussy user, even if it's a fat chick.

Lazy weak willed faggot spottet.

>People don't change OP

True, but they can score some slash.

Why you thieving bru? Don't do that, no one likes a thief

You forgot "I'm a degenerate who browses Sup Forums"

That's also true. My advice to OP would be to stop trying to be perfect and just work with what he's got.

Nice dubs.

Have some pussy.

tried that. This is the thread for change, not exit.
I know. I'm going to branch out from each thing I hate about myself, then write down their opposites, and possible solutions to each. This is a beginning, not an end
change is the nature of life. I am foolish to believe I can continually fight my own will like this. Why should I spend every day fighting myself in my own head? I shouldn't. So I'm going to change that right now.

sex is overrated. I want love. I can find love through first loving myself. I've had plenty of sex, but I can't get enough genuinely love from another human.
the people who don't change are the people who believe that it's impossible
precisely why I'm here!
i hate it too!
I'm going to change it.
nothing wrong with either of those
being perfect and self improving are different

Stop stealing and start fucking.

>sex is overrated.

You'll never get far with that attitude young man.

You will fail to fix yourself

You have handwriting like a 4 year old

>change is the nature of life. I am foolish to believe I can continually fight my own will like this. Why should I spend every day fighting myself in my own head? I shouldn't. So I'm going to change that right now.

Sure go for it. I'm not hating, I'm just like you and everyone else. I've tried to force myself to change and read so much about how to change for so long that I'm convinced that

1) No one knows what the fuck they are talking about when it comes to change. What works for one person will probably not work for another. So no one will know what works for you.
2) Change only happens for those that are absolutely forced to change. And even then, falling back into old bad habits is always easy and it's always going to be hard to keep yourself out of bad habits.

I don't think you've delved into change enough to say that it simply doesn't work

I could sit here and wallow in my own perceived weakness
or I could change that.

I could resign myself to 'having learned everything about it that I can"...
or i could never stop learning until I've changed enough?

the choice is always so clear. why don't you take it?

i hope you change too user
everyone likes sex. it's not a realistic end game. it's everyone's end game.

Call it weakness if you want. Just remember this thread after 6 - 10 weeks when you've fallen back into old patterns again.

In my opinion, your problem is that you think you are weak to begin with. Accepting your "weaknesses" is probably the healthiest thing you or anyone else can do.

What are you addicted to?

I am accepting them by understanding that I can be doing better for myself. weakness, to me, would be to resign to these patterns which I clearly detest

figuring out where to start is the hard part imo

i am 100% addicted to marijuana. it's at an embarrassing point. I keep fooling myself into "tapering" off when in reality I never do. I just have to stop. I can't control it by tip toeing around it.

only half a page of problems OP? And obesity / appearance not among them? don't think you have it too bad, most of those are a change in attitude more than anythign else

I'm not here to compare sob stories. I'm here to change what I dislike about myself. I lost 70lbs and I love the way I look for the first time ever.

I don't need to change that anymore.

Then that is what you should have written down in your book. Of course you can't write something you don't know. Then you need to write down what you're going to do when you feel the urge to get high.

i like this idea. thank you for helping me improve myself user.

And you will also stumble. you're not gonna get it perfect right off the bat. Write down what made you stumble so that you could prevent it from happening in the future