>2017

>ifags still buying ifagphones like the sheeple they are.

Wtf?

When will they come to the realization android is just better?

Salty android fag, who can't afford proper devices

Proper device? Apple charge 150 just to look at repairs lmao apple suck cock hard

>Proper devices
I'm not trying to be salty but iPhone does lack features for it's prices

it's a fashion accessory. it's like louis vuitton for example, just a bit cheaper. you can get the same functionality for cheaper. but it won't be an iphone.

>proper devices

And that's how Apple makes money, everybody.

By making people with zero tech knowledge believe that iPhones are actually superior despite using dated hardware.

> (OP)
>Salty android fag, who can't afford proper devices
LOL at thinking 1000 bucks is dropping a lot of money. You iFags just don't get it. Android is better

>2017 arguing about brands of products

I'm an Android user just because I like the OS better and I have a Google account. But I do accept that iPhones perform better in "real-life" tests. They are extremely optimized compared to their Android Flagship counterparts.

I mean look at the performance between the Pixel and iPhone 7

[spoiler] But who gives a shit about seconds difference in performance between phones lmao [/spoiler]

and the ugly people losers try to trap me ugly way so ill tell there secrets and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and cheats and smell worse then dog shit and try to hurt the ugly popular people ugly way to be better then ugly popular people ugly way so fuck this shit socitey cause the ugly people losers try to be better then ugly popular people ugly way and smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody and take anything and this short ugly loser try to cheat to be better then god but is ugly and short and lame and usless and short and ugly like my short ugly loser father and i cant he say that while is short and ugly and smell worse then dog shit and is just a short pz of shit and hes worse then dog shit and hes short and ugly and try to say better then god while try to cheat ugly way but if everybody can cheat like that short ugly lame nigger then everybody will look good but cant but this short nigger can like my short ugly loser father that try to read so he can lie to people ugly way and is short and cant do anything and is ugly and short and smell worse then dog shit and is worse then dog shit and is short and ugly and say is better then god but is worse then dog shit and is short and ugly like my short ugly loser father and he admit hes a usless pz of shit that is short and ugly but able to cheat and say he doesnt deserve the information when he cheats cause people make him guility but outnumber everybody and smell worse then dog shit and is short and ugly and people rather die then be around them and alot of people choose death in the past cause dont want to be around ugly people losers like my short ugly loser father

When will you realise that both Apple and Google are selling your personal info for pennies on the dollar? Their last concern is providing you with a good product when the market is so well divided between the two cliques. Everyone will buy either an iphone or a droid. It literally doesn't matter what they put out at this point.

>lack features
examples? Headphone jack doesn't count since the Pixel 2 isn't going to have one either.

Most people will get the phone through a service contract agreement instead of paying $1000 up front.

Fuckin sheep

apple doesn't need repairs, it does not explode

>implying the pixel is the face of android.

No dumbass.. No one gives a shit about the pixel. When people think of Android, they think of Samsung. The s8 and the new note 8 blow anything Apple will release out the water.

It dosnt bend either right?

>dated hardware
Why does this meme keep popping up?
The A10X CPU is faster than any other ARM processor in existence, holding its own against i5s and the A11 is faster than that.
The flash storage in iPhones is fast, reading and writing in GB/s, whereas most of the Android phones you'll come across use an embedded microSD card.
Qualcomm is getting totally pwned when it comes to CPU and GPU performance.

Or do you mean, Samsung did X first?
Like facial recognition so bad that a photo would fool it?
OLED? before they were good enough and suffering from inconsistent colour reproduction and early degradation?

Please, enlighten us.

it bends if u have fat ass, neckbeard

and who dafuq carries phone in back pocket

>s8 and the new note 8
Then you only have to deal with that top notch Samsung quality software they shovel in. I think I'd rather chew my own hand off at the wrist.

Pixel is manufactured by the company that develops Android
>Implying it's not the face of Android

Last time I checked the iPhone 7 beat out Samsung's competing phone.

Also the performance difference is negligible I'm just stating facts lmao. Buy whatever phone you like.

and the ugly people losers try to trap me ugly way so ill tell there secrets and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and cheats and smell worse then dog shit and try to hurt the ugly popular people ugly way to be better then ugly popular people ugly way so fuck this shit socitey and the ugly people losers try to be better then ugly popular people ugly way and smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody and take anything
and people wont know this secret so the ugly people losers keep getting money from people the ugly way and but people know that the ugly people losers get ugly way so is usless without getting ugly help like reading people

I wish I could afford the iPhone X. Maybe in 3-4 years when the price has dropped significantly enough in the second hand marked.

Stay mad poorfag

>Jealous he'll never be able to animate a poop emoticon

Can't play webm

what for ? making calls an sending sms maybe take a picture

Android wins

I have a 4 room appartment at the top of my building with 3 balconies and a wonderful view, and the Ipieceofshit X is more expensive than a month's rent.
For what's inside and how fast it will become obsolete, only a moron would buy one. Either a rich moron who has nothing else to do with their time and money, or a poor moron who'll get a loan to buy it and pretend to be rich and cool while surviving on cup noodles for 3 months to pay it off.
Regular sensible human beings don't need that kind of garbage.

seriously. I have a shitty motorola smartphone that cost me $50, and it suits my needs just fine. I rarely use it, because my car has a built in 4G hotspot (unlimited data $20/month) so I just bring my razer blade (i know, I know... it's the macbook pro of windows) with me most places

That Samsung software meme is very outdated. That's so 2014.
True that. A $100 galaxy s6 can do everything it does, and better lol

>phones aren't a choice of personal preference
How retarded can you be?

What is VLC.app?

i love these mac v everything else threads

i invested in apple stock a long time ago. its worth 11x what i originally bought it for and i get dividends. you poorfags keep fighting.

and yes im an oldfag

What are SD cards

>They are extremely optimized compared to their Android Flagship counterparts.

you are aware you can optimize an android to whatever you want optimized.

what are niggers

>only phones I think are cool!
>iphones suck android rocks!
>please agree with me I need validation for my purchases!!!

Care to give any examples?

Op-kuuuuun just let the sheep be sheep you baka

It'll seperate them for when natural selection takes place

So, which side are the sheep exactly?

Is natural selection something like Blueborne, which the vast majority of iPhones have been patched against and the vast majority of Androids never will be?

>XDA

There's a true example of people optimizing their phones to what they want. Want more battery life? Use this Rom. Want more performance? Use that Rom. Want more features? Use this other Rom.

Android is literally what you want it to be exactly.

and the ugly people losers try to trap me ugly way so ill tell there secrets and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and cheats and smell worse then dog shit and try to hurt the ugly popular people ugly way to be better then ugly popular people ugly way so fuck this shit socitey and the ugly people losers try to be better then ugly popular people ugly way and smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody and take anything
and people wont know this secret so the ugly people losers keep getting money from people the ugly way and the ugly people losers still try to be better then people the ugly way and that is why iam gettin hurt the ugly way and but the ugly people losers that smell worse then dog shit try to lie right now and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and hurt me ugly way and still lie and try to be better then ugly popular people the ugly way so fuck the ugly people losers and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and iam still laffing people is around the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody and you dont have too and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and the ugly people losers that try to be better then ugly popular people ugly way is outnumber everybody and try to be better then ugly popular people ugly way and is short

s/optimizing/customizing/g

Oh so I have to modify my phone to get the level of optimization I want out of it? And with a chance if bricking my device and voiding warranty because I unlocked the bootloader.

Man you're right that sounds great!

gotta love opensource.

dat argument doeee

Also I specifically meant optimizing the software to the hardware. Seems that no phone has compared to the iPhones speed in the multitasking department.

If you support apple ios devices and genuinely think that they are market leading devices then you are a fucking moron and hopefully you will die in a horrible way.

It's the same thread every year, come on now

Yet I still use an lower end Android phone because 1.The difference is negligible and 2.Its a fucking cell phone

Best thing that ever happened to apple is cancer. Jobs was a cunt.

Can't install Gentoo on it with root access
>into the trash it goes

What is ad hominem

My phone is 200 dollars cheaper than an iPhone. Am I poor for sticking to a software I'm comfortable with?

It's a fucking cell phone, not a portable computer

As it goes I only use android and I only buy HTC.

Excuse me, I can scrape BLACKED threads on the go thanks to my GENTOOFONEâ„¢, what can you're dumbphone do?

Only reason I have an iPhone is Apple refused to cave to FBI/ DoJ demands to unlock a terror suspect's phone and refused to build in back door unlocks for law enforcement as well as the program to utilize it.
I don't support terrorism, foreign or domestic - I do support privacy from government intrusion whenever possible. I know they can still spy and get all your dox easily, but I like the fact Apple denied them, even though the phone is overpriced and kinda shitty. Until they cave to government's demands, I'll just get used older models and keep complaining about everything.

>android is literally what you want it to be exactly
so it sets time back to when the moto razr was the big deal phone? because I miss those days, before everyone was taking pictures of themselves all the time and making weird, attention-seeking posts on the internet. I saw a lady snap chatting yesterday in line at cvs to pick up prescriptions about how great of a mother she is for picking up her sick kid's medication, like the world needs to know her kid is sick.

seriously, just make an app to go back in time before smartphones.

More to the point, that she thinks she's great for doing her fucking job in the first place - taking care of her fucking kid.

sadly with android there is a load of malware in the google play store. I hate apple but at least the iPhone is way more secure and safe to have over Android.

I use my back pocket it for it all the time because I work in scrubs and it's the only pocket that doesn't get crammed with a bunch of flushes/swabs/other shit that ends up in them

Fat ass neckbeard iFags

>only phones I think are cool!
>android suck iphones rocks!
>please agree with me I need validation for my purchases!!!

What's with ifags and claiming all androids as one brand, there's hundreds of different phones that run of android and only a handful of Apple phones, sure there's gonna be someone out their with a piece of crap android.

>So poor you can't buy a real phone
pretty sure there are android equivalently priced phones that cost the same or more. Look up the Samsung note.
>Your phone doesn't need all those specs
might as well get my moneys worth.

congratulations this is the most retarded thing I've read all week