twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Never

nigger nignog niggerino

Not on my nelly.

ooga booga go back to africa, nigger

BLACK LIVES NIGGER

Nigger >nigger Nigger >niggerNigger >niggerNigger >niggerNigger >nigger

and the ugly people losers try to trap me ugly way so ill tell there secrets and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and cheats and smell worse then dog shit and try to hurt the ugly popular people ugly way to be better then ugly popular people ugly way so fuck this shit socitey and the ugly people losers try to be better then ugly popular people ugly way and smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody and take anything
and people wont know this secret so the ugly people losers keep getting money from people the ugly way and anyone can look good or can hurt people ugly way if can read people like the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody and smell worse then dog shit and is ugly and short like my short ugly loser father

damn nig nogs

nigger

Stop being nigger.

Hitler did nothing wrong

You're all fucking stupid

Does being racist makes you feel better about yourself ? I dont understand most of you tbh .

>weapons of mass starvation

what do you call a nigger falling down from a roof? air contamination :D

might as well let the milk toast neets cluck like hensalone in their dens.forever alone so they're bitter as sin

says the monkey

It makes them seem like they have some superficial and artifical power over people they don't know but indirectly hurt.

>You're all fucking stupid
First time on Sup Forums is hard i know but it get easier. no more tears just dreams of a nigger free world.

Fucking 13 year olds think they're jesus because they said a nasty word. Sup Forums is total cancer for this reason.

Being allegiant to the social contract of Sup Forums makes you seem like a normalfag cuck who tries too hard to be edgy and "in".

Its stupid . They didnt choose to be black .

I know, they know, everyone knows that their black skin is just that, black skin, it's a shallow determination of someone's identity, but a lot of these people are white identitarians who debase themselves down to their own skin colour, so their disease of self-hatred and existential futility projects itself onto others, so they see this racial opposition as justified.

>the N-word.
youtube.com/watch?v=dF1NUposXVQ

Hi fucking anti-racist white knights! Imagine a world without niggers

>almost no crime
>prosperity

Having less people of genetic diversity doesn't change the economic distribution of wealth, which is more important than social issues, and could solve many of them.

get a job commie

Niggger

Being against crony crapitalism is something the left and right can agree on, retard.

Blue lives matter
>FTFY

They will stop being called niggers, when they stop acting like niggers.

So, never.

crony capitalism is caused by jews and empowered by niggers

Don't bother. These brain dead cucks have already been brainwashed by the CIA that controls the political culture of this website. Their fragile minds have been subverted by pepe the frog memes, propaganda images, and an indoctrinated culture of racism and vapid individualism.

Actually, if we had a free market, I'm sure the urban market for drugs would help a lot of black people.

Nigger

Get a load of this guy .

NIGGER

I wonder when they will realise that by saying "nigger" they have fell into the trap of OP, the lack of self-awareness of these people is crazy.

okay, I'll stop saying "the n-word" and will instead just say nigger

>implying the black market isn't free and niggers aren't already selling drugs 24 hours a day

think before you write

Okay I'll say nigger instead.

Okay, so since we uncovered the fact that since we are able to consume anything we want, with enough aversion from the government, causing a lifetime of potential danger with each consensual transaction, that libertarians have nothing to complain about since true capitalism has been realised and it empowers the arguments that capitalism produces corporatism.

So with your argument that the balck market = free market, you have single-handedly destroyed the justifications for capitalism since the status quo is a representation of it, hope you're happy with your stance.

Do you guys even realize you're a meme? You can post jokes behind a screen to feel part of something. But the reality is you're just bitter and want to be the bully for a change. You're racist scum. The only people you fit in with are normies now.

Nigger Niggerer The Niggest

WHAT?

They just type a line for e d g e without knowing what they're truly saying. Jusy treat them like they're retarded.

Nugget nugget nuggetNugget nugget Nugget nugget nugget nugget Nugget Nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget Nugget Nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget Nugget nugget nuggetNugget nugget Nugget nugget nugget nugget Nugget Nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget Nugget Nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget Nugget nugget nuggetNugget nugget Nugget nugget nugget nugget Nugget Nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget Nugget Nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget Nugget nugget nuggetNugget nugget Nugget nugget nugget nugget Nugget Nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget Nugget Nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget Nugget nugget nuggetNugget nugget Nugget nugget nugget nugget Nugget Nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget Nugget Nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget Nugget nugget nuggetNugget nugget Nugget nugget nugget nugget Nugget Nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget Nugget Nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget Nugget nugget nuggetNugget nugget Nugget nugget nugget nugget Nugget Nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget Nugget Nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget Nugget nugget nuggetNugget nugget Nugget nugget nugget nugget Nugget Nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget Nugget Nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget nugget

Where's the lie tho? You're gonna legitamise Sup Forums as anything more than a shitting ground for edgy teens?

>meme
>racist scum
Pick one you sjw

It's kinda silly how i loathe niggas, even tho im a slav, and black folks are extremely rare here.

I am just afraid that they will be taken seriously and I need to import an alternate point of view to somehow balance out reality.

You literally don't understand what he said?
You guys are saying things for edgy lulz, when in fact you're fucking losers who flood this board

>The only people you fit in with are normies now.
somehow you made yourself believe that only normies dislike niggers? your powers of selfhypnosis are impressive. what else do you make yourself believe?

fucking niggers at the right place

Yeah, it is kinda silly, hmm? Very irrational.

"stop using the n-word"
every black person on the planet calls each other niggas but when a white guy does it he is racist and hitler

I think you're collectivising all normies and broadening the spectrum too much.. In every sect and school of thought, there are normies, different galaxies of mediocrity in every intellectual cosmos.

Nice comeback: /
Anyway...you're a meme as in: you're literally made fun of.
Racist Scum: posting racist jokes isn't cool, unique or funny. It's lame and backward.

now i dont understand what youre saying. what edgy lulz? saying nigger? its just a word, i cant imagine a supstancial amount of btards finding the word funny, thats just what black people are called.
the last part is puzzling to me aswell, how does "saying edgy shit" relate to beeing "a fucking loser who flood this board"? and when was it flooded?

Then Black people need to stop saying it too .. other wise No .. everyone can use it

i think youre high and confused

nigger

There's an influx of underage kids calling everyone niggers and faggots unironically. it's becoming a trend

Nigger

You still see a division though, you see them as black and you as white and so every cultural difference that you assign without it being adopted or replicated by white people you lash out at, but if you wanted integration rather than seperation, then you would be content with this double standard, but attempt to remove it through the remedy of further integration and destrcution of division by alligning similarities at the forefront of society rather than differences.

Who says? You?
Don't you think it'd make sense to reclaim a word from a group who people who used it to demean?

Its a good trend

this

Please keep Abortion LEGAL!
It kills 10X more black people than anything else

Why should I? I see it as less or a racial slur and more of a swear word

Oogabooga

which country is this?

Youre afraid of swearing

saved

No, we must anatomise and analogise language for it to be properly understood, personifying constructs like language can help you understand them if you're more creativity-centered mentally too. I'm only high on dopamine from mental masturbation.

Nigger.

Nein