Drawthread: The Hard Log edition

Drawthread: The Hard Log edition

honored by your choice.

You're welcome. It was a good delivery.

Anchorposting this for the drawfag from last thread

>For now, here's the unfinished extra little effort.
>I gotta eat first because I'm starving the whole time I drew this. Even I am not satisfied with this output, but bear with it for now. I'll be back in a few hours.
>Also, post that request pic again because I forgot how the girl should look like.
Hey you back yet, man? It's been a fair few hours now and I was about to head off.

Care to do Andy sixx shitting out a nice n hard log?

Get lost Andyfag.

>he didn't edit his awful log pic over the better logs
Wow, maybe you do have some semblance of taste.

Logged n clogged

I am looking for a Log sayan or LSB (Log Sayan Blue) Andy Sixx pic.

Maybe even an "It's over Sixx Thousand" meme

Wrong thread, buddy. Go here:

Not rly. It's a draw thread so I'm expecting some professional Loggening. I just wanna say we Logged in peace you know. A shitstorm wouldn't do good for yo thread m8

Someone drew this for ages ago. Close enough?

Looks more like goku getting hit by shittydama. Goku is the only one that can do the shittydama so I don't like it tho it made me grin

there is a shitted thread already

This isn't one of those retard. It was the drawthread but the OP pic scared all the pussy avatarfags away.

Did someone say... log?

Sorry I just came back. After I ate I ended up playing DotA earlier.
If you're familiar with that game, you will know why I took too long. Sorry.
I'll start working on it right now.

Thanks man. Do you still need the ref?

>Pin makes a drawthread focused on himself.
>it dies
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I don't think so anymore. After looking at it I realize the only difference was the purple hair and the upper clothes.
I'll try to complete it. I'm bad with rendering shadows on drawings though.

>purple hair
It was brown hair. She had a purple shirt on.

>I'll try to complete it. I'm bad with rendering shadows on drawings though.
Thanks. Also could I request some other things about?

repostan from last thread

requesting Selkie giving a blowjob/paizuri to Make!Kana (both characters from fire emblem)

Only after I'm finished with the current one. I just finished playing video games after all so I have some free time to draw.
It feels strange that I'm taking a drawing of a young female shitting on a street too seriously. This is the internet tho so, I guess its fine.

>Only after I'm finished with the current one.
Oh, I meant request some other things about the pic you're working on.

>It feels strange that I'm taking a drawing of a young female shitting on a street too seriously.
Nah man, it means you're willing to put effort into drawing something. It's a good thing! :)

REQUEST FAG OVER HERE!!

Can anyone try & draw this? I'd adore you forever for that!

Just gonna post the suggestions anyway.
>try and make the turd look a bit firmer
>have anus be a bit lighter in shade of pink so it blends better with her body instead of looking like a prolapse
>finish background across from road. Doesn't have to be complex, just simple buildings. Some silhouettes of people stopping and staring would be a nice touch. Maybe some with their phones out.

Crap, meant for

requesting sexy art of sliggoo maid

Hello all, I had a request of Maggie fromMaggie's apartment. Some said they will try, did anything turn out from it by the end?

Thanks. I think I'll do those. Working on polishing it right now so I didn't notice the replies right away.

Why tho?
MODSMODSMODS
Ban this fucking faggotry

Cool. Thanks bro.

>banning a drawthread delivery
But why?

>why?
Because his thread died. Hahahahaha!

Kek, Pin's salty because his fake thread failed.

Anyway here's a WIP to ease your worries. I'll clean the lines first then I'll do the backgrounds as suggested.

Oh, looking good, my man. The anus looks a bit weird but I guess that is inevitable when the anus is that large. Really the only criticism I have is that the turd looks a bit too soft and lumpy. Try making it look a bit stronger.

Also this time could her mouth be closed? An embarrassed/shy frown would be great.

Dude, i have like 100 different fetishes but is just pathetic
>masturbating to drawings
I know very well that you all gags ate doing it

>I know very well that you all gags ate doing it
whut?

>The anus looks a bit weird but I guess that is inevitable when the anus is that large.
-gayfaggot, 2017.
Have you ever think about what you post? Holy fuck, man. Murder yourself.

Im drunk but basically you're a gaynigger

Why are you so mad, EHG/Pin? This thread was made first, so it's only fair that yours failed.

Taken out of context, that's actually pretty funny.

>gay for fapping to women
Are you retarded?

Fapping to drawings of 'women' taking unrealistic turds. Go and tell that a woman and lets see what she thinks. PATHETIC

Here's a general idea of the firmness I had in mind, but you're already doing a great job so I don't want to put a block on your creativity, so just do whatever you think works best, man.

>Fapping to drawings of 'women'
Why do you put this in quotation marks? She's not a trap or tranny.

>Go and tell that a woman and lets see what she thinks. PATHETIC
Go tell a woman your fetishes, you autist.

Ya, im a footfag and my gf is preety ok with that. And you?

Oh, you meant that. I guess I took it a little too far. Don't worry. I'll adjust it according to how it turns out after coloring.

>my gf
Lol, of course a gf would be okay with that. You were saying to go tell random women fetishes.

So go on, go out and tell random girls you have a foot fetish.

>Oh, you meant that.
Sorry, but what did you think I meant?

Also I'm liking that turd outline much more now; nice and firm. I think the texture is a literal rough; too many segments. I like segments but it looks a little odd. Kinda hard to describe it.

Sorry if I'm being too picky with you by the way. If I'm bothering you feel free to tell me to stop.

I dont have a problem with that. Usually girls are okay with fetishes if you are not fat fuck. All my femalesbfriends know about my fetish and they are ok with it. Feet fetishism is the most common fetish. Not drawed girls taking shits

>being so autistic you feel the need to tell everyone your fetish
>entering a thread to get triggered

Have a nice life, mate. Enjoy your shitty life. Literally shitty

>being this mad some random person on the internet likes something you don't

Yeah, because im the weirdo. Sorry for not liking shit

So why have these threads been Indian for the past few days?

>implying Indian people have solid bowel movements

>trying to justify being mad that some random person on the internet likes something you don't
Go sniff some feet, footfag.

>You have shit taste
>posts dumb weeb fanservice anime about "dragon" lesbians
Wew

Chilling with a mockingbird edition

>too picky
You don't have to worry about anything. Just think of me as a gun, just point at a direction and shoot the target till it hits. I prefer this than being left with a vague description like loli rape.
Also, is this fine? I tried reducing the lines, but just a little.

You actually think someone would be ok with your scat fetish? Feet master race

I'd prefer spiderman to this shit.

>derailing a drawthread because the drawfag draws something that triggers you

I think you are talking about me. But no, im not autistic enough to save spider man pictures.

>posts one image
>derialing
I dont think you know what that means

>Also, is this fine? I tried reducing the lines, but just a little.
Looks much better, dude. I think the right side of it looks great. The only odd part is the left side and how it joins to it. It's hard to explain but it sorta looks flatter and behind the rest. I'll draw a quick think pointing it out, feel free to continue working on other parts while I do that.

Hey Shadow, I see you have chosen the true drawthread. Good taste.

Footfags are a joke amongst normalfags.

Didn't know there was another. I just look, draw in catalog.

This is the part I think looks great. The part of the turd uncircled looks off.

Something like this might make it gel better IMO.

Page 8 Bump

It's okay Shadow. We know you're okay with scat.

>hard log

Thanks Andy Six memers for coining this.

The concept of hard logs existed long before Andyfag came along.

I think I get what you mean. The left part is somewhat out of balance. I tried to fix that by removing a portion to centralize the fecal lump between the legs.
Anyway, I think we should stop spamming the pics and give some space for other anons. I'll just post it once its fully or when it's almost done.

>I tried to fix that by removing a portion to centralize the fecal lump between the legs.
Oh, you didn't have to remove it, I quite liked the shape you were going for. Oh well.

>Anyway, I think we should stop spamming the pics and give some space for other anons.
Yeah. Most of them won't post here though. Scat triggers a lot of /b /drawthread-goers.

>I'll just post it once its fully or when it's almost done.
Fair enough.

Page 8 Bump

On second thought no-one else is posting here dude, might as well help keep the thread alive.

Stay here

Never planned on leaving.

For now, this thread belongs to us, I guess.
I just noticed there was another drawthread too. Anyway, I'm having difficulty with the backgrounds. Does it have to be buildings? Or maybe I don't have to put much details into them?

If you don't mind me asking can you show me what you got?

>Or maybe I don't have to put much details into them?
I have so ideas to work around this if you want.

So, drawanon... may I ask: what are you're thoughts on this sort of stuff? I mean, I know you aren't into it, butt you don't seem bothered by it much at all.

I'm ashamed to admit that backgrounds are one of my weakest areas. Look at that car on the right for example. I guess I should try to do scenery next time.

I'm drawing this for the sake of drawing. But in truth it's because I said I would. My pride won't let me back down on my own words online, otherwise it leaves an unpleasant feeling inside. Also, I've been on Sup Forums long enough to not be bothered by these kinds of things. Except for NTR stuff, that shit bothers me a lot.

That's okay, user. I think what works is what you had in mind. A shopping centre of some sorts. That way you can just draw a wall with a big automatic door and some windows to get away with having silhouette people inside. Wasn't expecting the road to be so far away but I guess that's because I was expecting it based on the original version you drew. i will say though that the scale of the people and the cars are wrong. I might give you an idea on how to fix that.

Also not to bag your style, this is just my preference, but I'm not feeling the face. I was hoping she'd look a it cuter than that.

>But in truth it's because I said I would.
Ah right, I remember you said that in the other thread you'd draw non-repeat requests.

>the face
Yeah I agree. I'll change it right away.
Damn, I uncosciously reverted back to my old style in faces.

Damn, I'm not to good at perspective. This might be hard to draw the background guide for you.

I suck at perspective too but maybe this might be a good idea of the angle to go for. A bit more diagonal with the road closer to her. Have a traffic light and a zebra crossing. Maybe someone walking out the store doors and just seeing what's happening in shock. And maybe have the road be a four-lane instead of two to convey a good amount of distance. Up to you.

I really like that guy with the suitcase though. He needs to stay in some way.

It's fine. I'll just proceed to coloring while figuring out how to deal with the background.
I need to think about what you described first before I could try it.

By the way, this is the changed face. Is this fine? Or should I change it more?

Also her ears a bit too high. It should be lowered a little.

I like this face more, much much better, but I still think it could be a little cuter. Just a tiny bit. Also I preferred it before when the head wasn't on a tilt.

Also I'm not a fan of stink lines. Could you remove those please?

you are really fussy

Also, I really appreciate the effort you're putting into this for me man. It's hard enough to get scat requests done, let alone good quality ones. I've been pretty lucky lately and I'd like to thank you again for putting up with me.