That's a man

thats a well known trannie

>inb4 404

Man or not, that's a 2/10 at best

>you're

It's "your", not "you're".

Lana Chan!

This nigger has good taste.

Let me enlighten you. There is no such thing as a feminin penis.

When it has a penis, it's a man.

Ergo, loving a so-called feminin penis means you're just a little faggot.

yeeeeeeeeeeep

>you're
>gril

He got ugly for me since she did to herself a boob job, I wanted them natural

Grill and smoker combo
10/10

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Faggot

who is that?

So you like Chipmonks OP? Or Hamsters? She is one of those. Seems like a delicate flower to me, she looks the type to say she likes anal and bdsm, then when its time to have anal or do bdsm she wimps out.

>implying she likes receiving anal or bdsm

Sorry for the misuse of the word faggot.

I meant homosexual, and did not mean to offend you.

However getting this triggered over a single posting on /b, and not being able to recognize some sarcasm and irony, means to me you must be an autistic faggot.

Thanks for the info, faggot.
Now stop with this useless meeemeeemee and go suck a fat dick.

This is not the Sup Forums i remember and love. What happened?

Asking for girls, posting a fag.

and the ugly people losers try to trap me ugly way so ill tell there secrets and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and cheats and smell worse then dog shit and try to hurt the ugly popular people ugly way to be better then ugly popular people ugly way so fuck this shit socitey and the ugly people losers try to be better then ugly popular people ugly way and smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody and take anything
and people wont know this secret so the ugly people losers keep getting money from people the ugly way and the ugly people losers try to read you on your next plan like the comment i write before and now and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and try to hurt me the ugly way when i try to plan something to escape and read me so the plan doesnt work so can hurt me ugly way when i try to save but force me to buy fad items the ugly way cause is too ugly to hurt me with looks and so has to hurt me ugly way and read me and hurt me ugly way to be better then me ugly way and they look like a total freak like that towel in south park but the ugly people losers doesnt care and act like a short ugly tyrant and acting like they control the earth only cause outnumber everybody and they smell worse then dog shit

Don't get your knickers in a twist. This is /b, the most retarded place on the internet, where reason, logic, empathy and political correctness don't exist.

Happy now?

100 from 10 !

Yes sir,m thanks for reminding me. Although I haven't been here in years, it's just as disgusting as I remember. :)

oh god. the beauty in her screaming.

Here's mine

That's just the reason why I love this place!

I fucking vomited

that's disgusting

Newfag get out